Regular Boarder

Raithos

En ligne Non
Niveau 42
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 161
Localisation Toronto, ...

Il y a 3 ans
The series is almost over and WOW, what's a ride it's been. We're 4 (or 5?) episodes away from the end I believe (at the time of posting this we're at episode 20), and I couldn't be more excited. We've had several huge revelations including: View spoilerHide spoilerMattoi Isshin is actually Souichirou Kiryuuin who faked his death and raised Ryuuko to take vengeance on Ragyo for casting her away at birth, and to stop her plans to take over the world via Life Fibers. He is also the founder of the Nudist Beach Organization and the creation of the Kamui Senketsu. Ryuuko and to a greater extent Nui are actually life fiber/human hybrids, Ryuuko is Satsuki's little sister... the same little sister she thought had died at birth while their mother Ragyo conducted life fiber experiments on her, Satsuki has been fighting this ENTIRE time against Ragyo... secretly planning a Coup d'état with the intent of killing Ragyo to stop the invasion of COVERS (Life fiber infused clothing that would assimilate the entire human race), The Original Life Fiber came from Outer Space and was discovered by Ragyo. Life Fibers have also been around since the dawn of mankind and explain how humans were essentially created by Life Fibers through evolution.)

And we STILL have a bit more to see revealed. Including: View spoilerHide spoiler(Shinra-Koketsu, The Ultimate Kamui, What's Ragyo building in the center of the Academy?, Will The S.S. Naked Sun transform into a giant mech "Gurren Lagann" style? What will become of Nui and the indigo Scissor blade? How will Ragyo ultimately be taken down? How will Satsuki look in Senketsu? How will Ryuuko and Junketsu's fighting style be in comparisons to Satsuki in Senketsu (once she's transformed in him) SO MANY QUESTIONS TO BRANCH OFF INTO!

Also, what do you think of the character progressions so far? Who's your favorite and why? And also what do you think of everything we've seen so far? Do you think Kill la Kill is anything special or is it overly hyped? For me, it's excellent. It's not perfect, but it has enough entertainment value and visual appeal to keep me thoroughly invested in it. It's no secret that I love Satsuki, and the way the animation is conveyed. The MUSIC too? Excellent.
MàJ Il y a 3 ans #2020632

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.