Bootleg FindersBootleg FindersHunting bootlegs one figure at a time!

NemsEngelAceSasu
Regular Boarder

NemsEngelAceSasu

En ligne Non
Niveau 28
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 4833
Localisation Germany

Il y a 5 ans
Hey so i found one from Germany. Abit shocked also x.x

mangasandmore is the seller

Here is a Articel you can see it very well that thats a bootleg >.<

[ext link ]

Name: finidi_yuri
Also sells bootlegs!

[ext link ]
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #1298897

Muntoe
Lover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970
Localisation United St...

Il y a 5 ans
Thank you my friend, I have added them to the list!

NemsEngelAceSasu
Regular Boarder

NemsEngelAceSasu

En ligne Non
Niveau 28
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 4833
Localisation Germany

Il y a 4 ans
Name: most-wanted2008
[ext link ]

Also sells Bootlegs -.-

piggy09
Regular Boarder

piggy09

En ligne Non
Niveau 7
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 19

Il y a 4 ans
Seller: isfashions008

Item: [ext link ]

First of all, it's super cheap. Too cheap! Secondly, the hair looks too dark? I haven't seen the figure, so I don't know if it's supposed to be that color, but it definitely looks more of an indigo than the official pictures. :/

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
Seller is already on the list under i, thank you though! There are also many other figures for low prices like Lat-Miku which give it away that he/she sells bootlegs...shame :c

piggy09
Regular Boarder

piggy09

En ligne Non
Niveau 7
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 19

Il y a 4 ans
Muntoe (Il y a 4 ans)Seller is already on the list under i, thank you though! There are also many other figures for low prices like Lat-Miku which give it away that he/she sells bootlegs...shame :c

Ah, sorry about that! I'm glad that everyone's aware, though.

Calypso
Regular Boarder

Calypso

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 6
Localisation Japan/Can...

Il y a 4 ans
I'm not sure if this seller sells bootlegs, but I just wanted to ask a second opinion if that's alright, they seem to have very good feedback through out all their portals, Canadian, US, UK(Top Seller), here is the message I sent out seeing if anyone could lend a hand. I have messaged them and they did tell me that they sell 100% authentic goods, but if anyone could just give me their insight or second opinion it would greatly appreciated!.

"I was just wondering has anyone ever heard of, or bought from a seller by the name of Bon.voila. They have really good feedback on many of the eBay websites, I just want to know if they have authentic goods, so if anyone has any information, it would be greatly appreciated. Here is a link to his Canadian profile, he is also on the us site and a top rated seller on the uk:

[ext link ]

Thanks,
-Calypso."
- ニコラス。
MàJ Il y a 4 ans #1365805

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
I'm not that familiar with the seller but their listings lead me to believe that they do not sell bootlegs. They're not really listing any of the common bootlegs (Haruhi, Miku, Lucky Star, BRS, etc.) and a lot of them seem to be up for pre-order...they still seem pretty expensive though compared to Japanese retailers though.

Calypso
Regular Boarder

Calypso

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 6

Il y a 4 ans
I went ahead and pre-ordered two figures, that I couldn't seem to find on any other website, so here's to hoping for the best!
- ニコラス。

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
Yes, good luck! ^^ Please post here or let me know if everything went smoothly once you have received your figures.

Calypso
Regular Boarder

Calypso

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 6

Il y a 4 ans
Thanks! I will post some pictures when I get them so everyone can take a look and make a better judgement with me. I mean, they seem to have a good reputation on many of the eBay websites, just makes me worrisome all the time not knowing what I'm going to get >.<. They're a french company but they opened a logistics center in China, in which they send all their goods from which makes sense because it's closer to Japan but makes me worried at the same time lol.
- ニコラス。

kyzzyle
Regular Boarder

kyzzyle

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 28
Localisation Tennessee...

Il y a 4 ans
Is there a forum or club for posting fraudulent ebay sellers? I just got robbed by one selling a bunch of anime figures (they probably sell bootlegs too, but I never received an item to begin with) and wanted to warn other members who might come across that seller. If anyone here is interested, I can post details.

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
kyzzyle (Il y a 4 ans)Is there a forum or club for posting fraudulent ebay sellers? I just got robbed by one selling a bunch of anime figures (they probably sell bootlegs too, but I never received an item to begin with) and wanted to warn other members who might come across that seller. If anyone here is interested, I can post details.Well, this club is primarily used for bootleg sellers or fraudulent sellers...however, if you want your story to reach a broad audience creating a blog post is probably best. There is also an Ebay discussion here: (mfc link)

kyzzyle
Regular Boarder

kyzzyle

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 28
Localisation Tennessee...

Il y a 4 ans
Thanks. Since I posted it looks like ebay has removed the seller's items and they're no longer a registered user. The moral of my story is never, never bid on a sale that doesn't accept Paypal. I didn't read a listing carefully before bidding and ended up losing $67 because ebay will do nothing to help you if you don't use Paypal.

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
kyzzyle (Il y a 4 ans)Thanks. Since I posted it looks like ebay has removed the seller's items and they're no longer a registered user. The moral of my story is never, never bid on a sale that doesn't accept Paypal. I didn't read a listing carefully before bidding and ended up losing $67 because ebay will do nothing to help you if you don't use Paypal.I'm really sorry to hear that :c I try to avoid Ebay in general for those reasons but it sucks that the person got away too :/

skitty-san
Regular Boarder

skitty-san

En ligne Non
Niveau 7
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 3
Localisation Montreal,...

Il y a 4 ans
These guys: g2hktrade
http://myworld.ebay.ca/g2hktrade/&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2754

also LOL I gave happyeshop2010 negative feedback for selling me a bootleg and they literally offered to pay me to revise my feedback.

ryo
Regular Boarder

ryo

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 98
Localisation Germany

Il y a 4 ans
ebay name: iclov4r [ext link ]

I bought a Shirahoshi from him and noticed too late that he is a chinese. He lied to me when I asked if it's a japanese import, though it's a bootleg the figure has a nice quality so beware :/ ... obviously I sent her back.

don't know if he has other bootlegs, just be careful c:

FateTRSC
Regular Boarder

FateTRSC

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 12
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 4 ans
I've found one from the Fault! series on E-bay.

[ext link ]

Wrong hair color original version should have been dark brown hair color.

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
Thank you guys, I've added the sellers!

FateTRSC (Il y a 4 ans)I've found one from the Fault! series on E-bay.
[ext link ]
Wrong hair color original version should have been dark brown hair color.

That is because she's a bootleg resin recast; you can paint garage kits however you want so color doesn't really matter. Regardless the person does sell illegal recasts so I've added them.

perrolijo
Regular Boarder

perrolijo

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 2
Localisation Spain

Il y a 4 ans
About ebay seller cof7788.
I have found this [ext link ] Asuka mouth is open and smiling, but none of her three versions have that mouth item #118660 item #118658 item #118659. Searching in google about cof7788 I saw he is well known to sell bootlegs (he was also reported here in MFC picture #567218). Now I'm bidding for a fake figure T___T

« Préc.   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.