Bootleg FindersBootleg FindersHunting bootlegs one figure at a time!

darkwarrior
Regular Boarder

darkwarrior

En ligne Non
Niveau 6
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 1

Il y a 4 ans
I didn't discover this thread until after I had placed an order on ebay, so as you can imagine I was fairly worried when I saw cherrytab reported as a bootlegger in the thread. However, I bought this item from them and I'm about 99% certain it wasn't a bootleg. If it was, it was very well done and damn near impossible to tell the difference from the real thing.

So yeah, just signed up to hopefully deflag him as a bootlegger, unless anyone else has had a bad experience with them.

Muntoe
Lover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970
Localisation United St...

Il y a 4 ans
Thanks you guys! I've added cof7788 and removed cherrytab for now. I had a look through the Ebay links and yeah, everything seems legit to me. Will keep an eye out just in case though.

ryo
Regular Boarder

ryo

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 98
Localisation Germany

Il y a 4 ans
acg-toyshop is listed, I can imagine thats the same seller... [ext link ]

dunno if the items are bootlegs or not though

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
ryo (Il y a 4 ans)acg-toyshop is listed, I can imagine thats the same seller... [ext link ]

I'm having trouble seeing the items by this seller, do you have specific links? The name does look similar but I just want to confirm before I add the user to the list.

ryo
Regular Boarder

ryo

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 98
Localisation Germany

Il y a 4 ans
Muntoe (Il y a 4 ans)ryo (Il y a 4 ans)acg-toyshop is listed, I can imagine thats the same seller... [ext link ]

I'm having trouble seeing the items by this seller, do you have specific links? The name does look similar but I just want to confirm before I add the user to the list.

you can avoid the ebay filter by using firefox and removing all language-settings.

well, here are some items, but as said, I dunno if these might be the actual item or not.

[ext link ]
[ext link ]
[ext link ]
MàJ Il y a 4 ans #1479401

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
ryo (Il y a 4 ans)you can avoid the ebay filter by using firefox and removing all language-settings.

well, here are some items, but as said, I dunno if these might be the actual item or not.

[ext link ]
[ext link ]
[ext link ]
Hmm actually I'm not so sure about that, the seller specifically says it's an Official product and they can seriously get in big trouble if it's not as advertised. The prices for these items seem about right too because usually bootlegers will sell trading figures in packs of 6 or 12 but all of these listings are individual...I'm going to hold off for now on adding the seller simply because I don't see evidence of bootlegs and most of the items that are listed aren't showing up as counterfeit on here. [ext link ] is most suspicious and if more are listed like that then I will add them as a seller. Thanks!

Merleawe
Regular Boarder

Merleawe

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 1009
Localisation UK

Il y a 4 ans
I was looking for some natsume yuujinchou figures for my friend (I have never watched the anime, so don't know as much about the march as other things, and there are soooo many nyanko sensei figures) but I'm not sure if these [ext link ] are bootlegs, the price and multiple Chinese sellers is making me think so.

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
Merleawe (Il y a 4 ans)I was looking for some natsume yuujinchou figures for my friend (I have never watched the anime, so don't know as much about the march as other things, and there are soooo many nyanko sensei figures) but I'm not sure if these [ext link ] are bootlegs, the price and multiple Chinese sellers is making me think so.Yup definitely looks like it, I saw a few listings by sellers like fly_wing_wing and that guy is on the list as well (reborn 201). Definitely watch out before buying those ones.

Merleawe
Regular Boarder

Merleawe

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 1009
Localisation UK

Il y a 4 ans
Muntoe (Il y a 4 ans)Merleawe (Il y a 4 ans)I was looking for some natsume yuujinchou figures for my friend (I have never watched the anime, so don't know as much about the march as other things, and there are soooo many nyanko sensei figures) but I'm not sure if these [ext link ] are bootlegs, the price and multiple Chinese sellers is making me think so.Yup definitely looks like it, I saw a few listings by sellers like fly_wing_wing and that guy is on the list as well (reborn 201). Definitely watch out before buying those ones.

Thanks :3 I'll tell her not to buy them- they looked dodgy to me- especially as they didnt come with a box, but wasn't too sure because its not that often I see prize figures bootlegged.

TenoriLove
Regular Boarder

TenoriLove

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 5
Localisation Italy

Il y a 4 ans
Is this a bootleg?
[ext link ]

Seller: [ext link ]
http://i.imgur.com/9bFqoUX.png
«If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong everytime.»
edit by me

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/mhilka/minigifs/star_bluea11.gif« A thousand sugar stars
Oh put them in a jar
» http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/mhilka/minigifs/star_bluea11.gif

Exand
Regular Boarder

Exand

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 133
Localisation Canada

Il y a 4 ans
TenoriLove (Il y a 4 ans)Is this a bootleg?
[ext link ]

Seller: [ext link ]

The item itself is this one:
item #72684

More pictures of the box:
[ext link ]

If the pictures from the seller are actual pictures then it depends on whether the seller is legit.
MàJ Il y a 4 ans #1496651

Onyxie
Regular Boarder

Onyxie

En ligne Non
Niveau 5
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 1

Il y a 4 ans
Since the bootleggers are getting better at their thing, it always worries me when I buy from new sellers. ;;;
Could anyone tell me if these are legit: [ext link ]
Seller seems rather new and from what I can see, they LOOK official, but I'd like a second opinion if possible.

I have the set with me in person, they both look genuine (at least when I compare to the GoodSmile page. Has the see-through peg and all), but now I seem to doubt every single detail, haha. Thanks bootleggers for making us worry! Think I'll stick to Mandarake to avoid headaches in the future. '-'

Thank you!

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
Onyxie (Il y a 4 ans)Since the bootleggers are getting better at their thing, it always worries me when I buy from new sellers. ;;;
Could anyone tell me if these are legit: [ext link ]
Seller seems rather new and from what I can see, they LOOK official, but I'd like a second opinion if possible.

I have the set with me in person, they both look genuine (at least when I compare to the GoodSmile page. Has the see-through peg and all), but now I seem to doubt every single detail, haha. Thanks bootleggers for making us worry! Think I'll stick to Mandarake to avoid headaches in the future. '-'

Thank you!
The seller is located in Japan which is almost always a positive sign they aren't dealing bootlegs. If I am remembering correctly sellers can also get in BIG trouble by advertising fake products (i.e. saying it's authentic when it's not) and that listing says immediately that it is an authentic Japanese product. Looking at the figures briefly I honestly see no sign of a bootleg, the bootleg Madoka is pretty bad and you can almost always tell immediately lol. I think you're safe on this listing :)

RioTheOtaku
Regular Boarder

RioTheOtaku

En ligne Non
Niveau 5
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 1

Il y a 4 ans
linyanhua01 [ext link ] sold me a conterfit of item #35297

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
RioTheOtaku (Il y a 4 ans) #1538002linyanhua01 [ext link ] sold me a conterfit of item #35297Thanks for alerting, I've added the seller. I hope you get your money back!

acolyte
Regular Boarder

acolyte

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 61
Localisation Raleigh, ...

Il y a 4 ans
Wanted to buy from this seller when I first started but got suspicious of the low prices.
I'm confused also because he seems to be selling both real & bootlegs..
[ext link ]
What do you think?
My web albums: [ext link ]

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
acolyte (Il y a 4 ans) #1538448Wanted to buy from this seller when I first started but got suspicious of the low prices.
I'm confused also because he seems to be selling both real & bootlegs..
[ext link ]
What do you think?
I don't think there's a Kirito nendo out yet (or the Saber FREEing Kimono) that are bootlegged but the fact that the user is selling the bootleg Sakura Miku nendo and those other Snow Mikus for so cheap is enough for me to put him/her up on the list. "Not guaranteed to be authentic," come on seller you know what you're doing perfectly well :/ I will list the seller as selling both authentic and bootleg figures.

BlueFlameParfait
Regular Boarder

BlueFlameParfait

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 1

Il y a 4 ans
gaozewen1991 only has 1 figure up for sale but it's a bootleg

kyzzyle
Regular Boarder

kyzzyle

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 28
Localisation Tennessee...

Il y a 4 ans
Seller: jjhtwin3 [ext link ]
Items for sale: [ext link ]
Item in question: [ext link ]

I ordered the item in question earlier this summer. The seller took 30 days to ship then sent me a bootleg and refused a refund claiming that he never said it was authentic.

I suspect that [ext link ] is a bootleg too. $80 for both versions of Skytube Sonico? Riiight. Remember folks, if it looks too good to be true it probably is.

Muntoe

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970

Il y a 4 ans
kyzzyle (Il y a 4 ans) #1673299Seller: jjhtwin3 [ext link ]
Items for sale: [ext link ]
Item in question: [ext link ]

I ordered the item in question earlier this summer. The seller took 30 days to ship then sent me a bootleg and refused a refund claiming that he never said it was authentic.

I suspect that [ext link ] is a bootleg too. $80 for both versions of Skytube Sonico? Riiight. Remember folks, if it looks too good to be true it probably is.
I've added the seller to our list with the description that he sells some bootlegs. Why? Some of the items he has have no record of counterfeits in our database and he lists the maker (as I recall it's against Ebay rules to use the manufacturer if it's a bootleg product) but other listings he says China version lol. Unless there's proof of all of those figures being counterfeit I won't take off the disclaimer lol. Sorry to hear about your experience though >_<

« Préc.   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 23   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.