Captain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesCaptain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesA social group for people trying to make friends.

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

En ligne Oui
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 72
Localisation Kid Pirat...

Il y a 10 jours
So we have an introduction thread but I think most people will be using that to primarily post their personal intro/bio so there most likely won't be a lot of actual talking among members in there. So to encourage more socializing for everyone I created this thread for just that.

There is no main focus here, just general chatting. Talk about your day, maybe something you watched or did, something you ordered, ask questions, whatever you want etc.
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc504/pirategentleman/mfc/sigbannerrr.png

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

En ligne Oui
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 72

Il y a 10 jours
I'll start with the first post. So right now I'm drawing some My Hero Academia fanart, the theme being body building I suppose. I sketched them out on paper and am really reminded how even now I feel like I perform better on paper than on tablet at least regarding lineart. I'll take a picture of them, upload, and then digitally go over them soonish.

Aside that I'm binging on RedLetterMedia, one of my favorite YT channels. I'm also currently in the process of thinking about what other threads I should make for the group. So far I think everything will be pretty standard. Anime/Manga. Music. Video Games. Maybe a "Post Your Pic" thread too. Hell I should probably make a suggestions thread too and ask for some input. I'm not sure if I want to make them all at once though? Maybe I should? But I don't wanna overwhelm anyone I guess so maybe I should start off slow.

I do gotta say I'm happy as many people joined as they did and I hope that it can be useful to you guys and that you can get something out of it

SShirokaze
Regular Boarder

SShirokaze

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 85

Il y a 10 jours
I just watched a couple of videos on Jenny Nicholson's channel, so now I'm reading all your posts with her voice, idk why.

Right now I'm in idol hell, managing two A3 accounts, cos rerolls and good drops. It doesn't help that my fav troupe is summer, which is the event troupe atm.

Also having instant ramen atm, sad that the egg I boiled was actually bad :( I did do the water test and it didn't float, but it did stand up... I had my suspicions, but had hope T_T I really wanted a boiled egg with my ramen...

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

En ligne Oui
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 72

Il y a 10 jours
SShirokaze (Il y a 10 jours) #19903088 Also having instant ramen atm, sad that the egg I boiled was actually bad :( I did do the water test and it didn't float, but it did stand up... I had my suspicions, but had hope T_T I really wanted a boiled egg with my ramen...

I legit need to start experimenting with ramen. I always have it so boringly plain and then you see how colorful and nice it looks when other people do it. Do they have it at Japanese resturaunts in USA??

SShirokaze
Regular Boarder

SShirokaze

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 85

Il y a 10 jours
TraumaticSherry (Il y a 10 jours) #19903218SShirokaze (Il y a 10 jours) #19903088 Also having instant ramen atm, sad that the egg I boiled was actually bad :( I did do the water test and it didn't float, but it did stand up... I had my suspicions, but had hope T_T I really wanted a boiled egg with my ramen...

I legit need to start experimenting with ramen. I always have it so boringly plain and then you see how colorful and nice it looks when other people do it. Do they have it at Japanese resturaunts in USA??

I'm not in the US, but they are pretty much everywhere yes~
You could also add some spring onions and left over meat with your insta-ramen~ That's what I usually do.

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

En ligne Oui
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 72

Il y a 9 jours
SShirokaze (Il y a 10 jours) #19903692TraumaticSherry (Il y a 10 jours) #19903218SShirokaze (Il y a 10 jours) #19903088 Also having instant ramen atm, sad that the egg I boiled was actually bad :( I did do the water test and it didn't float, but it did stand up... I had my suspicions, but had hope T_T I really wanted a boiled egg with my ramen...

You could also add some spring onions and left over meat with your insta-ramen~ That's what I usually do.

I should really try that. So far I just add salt and pepper to try and give it a kick cuz the taste as it is has gotten so boring to me. I also add...what's it called "adobo" seasoning
MàJ Il y a 9 jours #19904069

Caiteu
Regular Boarder

Caiteu

En ligne Oui
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 mois
Message(s) 356
Localisation Bay Area,...

Il y a 9 jours
TraumaticSherry (Il y a 9 jours) #19904069SShirokaze (Il y a 10 jours) #19903692TraumaticSherry (Il y a 10 jours) #19903218SShirokaze (Il y a 10 jours) #19903088 Also having instant ramen atm, sad that the egg I boiled was actually bad :( I did do the water test and it didn't float, but it did stand up... I had my suspicions, but had hope T_T I really wanted a boiled egg with my ramen...

I should really try that. So far I just add salt and pepper to try and give it a kick cuz the taste as it is has gotten so boring to me. I also add...what's it called "adobo" seasoning

Personally I like adding cheese and sausage to mine. And add in a raw egg and let in cook in the boiling water is the best!

If you want to get a good gooey ramen egg, I recommend putting the egg in boiling water for exactly 6 min. Then 45 sec into cold water immediately after. Softly crack the egg shell and try to take it out in tact and then leave it a ziploc bag of soy sauce or whatever flavor you like and let it soak over night for maximum flavor effect! This is the best thing ever but it takes forever

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

En ligne Oui
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 72

Il y a 9 jours
Caiteu (Il y a 9 jours) #19912651TraumaticSherry (Il y a 9 jours) #19904069SShirokaze (Il y a 10 jours) #19903692TraumaticSherry (Il y a 10 jours) #19903218SShirokaze (Il y a 10 jours) #19903088 Also having instant ramen atm, sad that the egg I boiled was actually bad :( I did do the water test and it didn't float, but it did stand up... I had my suspicions, but had hope T_T I really wanted a boiled egg with my ramen...

Personally I like adding cheese and sausage to mine. And add in a raw egg and let in cook in the boiling water is the best!

If you want to get a good gooey ramen egg, I recommend putting the egg in boiling water for exactly 6 min. Then 45 sec into cold water immediately after. Softly crack the egg shell and try to take it out in tact and then leave it a ziploc bag of soy sauce or whatever flavor you like and let it soak over night for maximum flavor effect! This is the best thing ever but it takes forever

OH. Is that how they do that. U never thought about how theg basically got a sunny side egg in ramen without it melting or acting up but that would make so much sense

Yan-san
Regular Boarder

Yan-san

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 4
Localisation Matsuno's...

Il y a 9 jours
Caiteu (Il y a 9 jours) #19912651

Whoa, sounds good, seems worth the effort! *q*

For me I just put whatever meat I have from the fridge lol. BBQ pork is quite a nice combo with ramen too, flexible with whatever flavor you have.

Panda_Chan
Regular Boarder

Panda_Chan

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 mois
Message(s) 18
Localisation Poland

Il y a 9 jours
Hi!
Right now I'm just sitting and sharing my room with my boyfriend's dog. He's name's Burger. XD Michael gave me him to look after for a holiday (Easter) and I hope he'll take him tomorrow. It's not like that I hate him, but I have 4 cats in my house, so one dog can be problematic T_T He's really bored, because he have to stay in my room.
I wanted to take him to a long walk today, but when we were walking he grunted, jumped on me and went to another direction - to my house xD I don't understand it, but okay, weird animal :D

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

En ligne Oui
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 72

Il y a 9 jours
I'm binging on RedLetterMedia lately. I lost most interest in other youtube channels tbh. But damn it what I need to do is wean myself entirely away from youtube. It's a time consumer. I need to crack down and start playing games more again ; u ;

Bellare
Regular Boarder

Bellare

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 3
Localisation Germany

Il y a 9 jours
I need to try the egg recipe next time ;O sounds really good

I listen to yputube videos mostly. I got in the SAO Handygame latly and listen to streams or the League of Legend Programes xD
But I play most games without sounds, so I can do both at the same time

SShirokaze
Regular Boarder

SShirokaze

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 85

Il y a 9 jours
Tmw you decided to have pizza for dinner. Talk for a good while with your sister if there's enough cheese... just to find out there's no bread/dough to make the pizza x.x

Panda_Chan (Il y a 9 jours) #19932610Hi!
Right now I'm just sitting and sharing my room with my boyfriend's dog. He's name's Burger. XD Michael gave me him to look after for a holiday (Easter) and I hope he'll take him tomorrow. It's not like that I hate him, but I have 4 cats in my house, so one dog can be problematic T_T He's really bored, because he have to stay in my room.
I wanted to take him to a long walk today, but when we were walking he grunted, jumped on me and went to another direction - to my house xD I don't understand it, but okay, weird animal :D

So odd, I wonder what's the explanation of Burger grunting and jumping at you.

Panda_Chan
Regular Boarder

Panda_Chan

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 mois
Message(s) 18
Localisation Poland

Il y a 9 jours
SShirokaze (Il y a 9 jours) #19935995Tmw you decided to have pizza for dinner. Talk for a good while with your sister if there's enough cheese... just to find out there's no bread/dough to make the pizza x.x

SShirokaze (Il y a 9 jours) #19935995Tmw you decided to have pizza for dinner. Talk for a good while with your sister if there's enough cheese... just to find out there's no bread/dough to make the pizza x.x

He wanted to go home, but dunno why, I thought dogs like walks xD

sousuukes
walking disaster
Regular Boarder

sousuukes

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 6
Localisation Brisbane,...

Il y a 8 jours
Hi guys! Just impulse bought item #27938 off Amiami for... some reason. I'm totally unfamiliar with the Fate series but she's such a gorgeous figure I couldn't resist. I shouldn't be left to browse the preowned section unattended...

Also waiting on item #364097 ! Hopefully he'll arrive within the next few days. I should be saving for an upcoming concert but ending up spending most of my savings on figures, oops.

Anyone else waiting on figures to arrive? :P

Panda_Chan
Regular Boarder

Panda_Chan

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 mois
Message(s) 18
Localisation Poland

Il y a 8 jours
sousuukes (Il y a 8 jours) #19945623Hi guys! Just impulse bought item #27938 off Amiami for... some reason. I'm totally unfamiliar with the Fate series but she's such a gorgeous figure I couldn't resist. I shouldn't be left to browse the preowned section unattended...

Also waiting on item #364097 ! Hopefully he'll arrive within the next few days. I should be saving for an upcoming concert but ending up spending most of my savings on figures, oops.

I'm waiting for my 9 packages with splits @_@ and I bought Yoshiko figure item #492286 through proxy and I'm waiting to pay shipping for her (and other stuff that I bought there)

sousuukes
walking disaster
Regular Boarder

sousuukes

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 6
Localisation Brisbane,...

Il y a 8 jours
Panda_Chan (Il y a 8 jours) #19953119sousuukes (Il y a 8 jours) #19945623Hi guys! Just impulse bought item #27938 off Amiami for... some reason. I'm totally unfamiliar with the Fate series but she's such a gorgeous figure I couldn't resist. I shouldn't be left to browse the preowned section unattended...

I'm waiting for my 9 packages with splits @_@ and I bought Yoshiko figure item #492286 through proxy and I'm waiting to pay shipping for her (and other stuff that I bought there)

That's a lot of packages! :O She's a cute figure, mind if I ask which proxy you used?

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 mois
Message(s) 21
Localisation Portugal

Il y a 8 jours
sousuukes (Il y a 8 jours) #19945623Hi guys! Just impulse bought item #27938 off Amiami for... some reason. I'm totally unfamiliar with the Fate series but she's such a gorgeous figure I couldn't resist. I shouldn't be left to browse the preowned section unattended...

I have 4 packages coming, being that 3 are in customs - item #225343,item #41248 + some manga - (damn customs taking way to long to give me my fuel X3) + another one that that'll ship around the 28th (item #396963).

This month I haven't had any inpulse buys, thank goodness. But last month I got item #351891 since it was on sale for half price in HLJ.

Panda_Chan
Regular Boarder

Panda_Chan

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 mois
Message(s) 18
Localisation Poland

Il y a 8 jours
sousuukes (Il y a 8 jours) #19955607Panda_Chan (Il y a 8 jours) #19953119sousuukes (Il y a 8 jours) #19945623Hi guys! Just impulse bought item #27938 off Amiami for... some reason. I'm totally unfamiliar with the Fate series but she's such a gorgeous figure I couldn't resist. I shouldn't be left to browse the preowned section unattended...

That's a lot of packages! :O She's a cute figure, mind if I ask which proxy you used?

I'm using FromJapan

Reiichiru
Regular Boarder

Reiichiru

En ligne Non
Niveau 5
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 mois
Message(s) 14
Localisation Ireland

Il y a 5 jours
How is everyone doing today? Any news? Weekend plans?

« Préc.   1 2 3   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.