shinobu-nyan

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 16
Localisation Ceará - B...

Il y a 1 an
Hello people ^^
What's your opinion about Nendopetites? As a beginner in collecting figures, I think that despite being smaller and not having alternative poses or pieces, for me, they worth more than a regular nendoroid, because you can get two, three or even more with the price of a regular one :) but that's my opinion, let me know yours!
And thank you for your replies ^^

Mystrish
Regular Boarder

Mystrish

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 3
Localisation Toulouse,...

Il y a 1 an
I have both regular and petite Nendoroid at home and I really love them but if I had to choose, I'll probably prefer the regular ones. For me it's not about the quantity but the quality and even if the petite are reaaaally cute the fact that I can't change their hair of faces disappoints me a bit... But I really love them anyway ! :D So I'll rather choose the regular nendoroids :3

Avolion
Regular Boarder

Avolion

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 48

Il y a 4 mois
Nendoroid Petites are lovely little figures that accompany the other chibi like ones well even if their quality or accessories doesn't match regular Nendoroids.

ichig0o
Regular Boarder

ichig0o

En ligne Non
Niveau 6
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 mois
Message(s) 14
Localisation Romania

Il y a 3 mois
I would buy them,
but the fact that the pieces aren't interchangeable dissapoints me.
I will stick to normal sized nendos for the moment.
http://i66.tinypic.com/2z7ny81.gif
ℋave a nice day!

AstoriaMercury
Regular Boarder

AstoriaMercury

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 mois
Message(s) 16
Localisation Philadelp...

Il y a 3 mois
I actually hope more petit Nendos are released. I'm not overly concerned with having lots of posing options since I mostly just display mine in a default one anyway.

That being said, I guess regular sized ones do offer more bang for their buck, haha.

TheTravelingSee
Regular Boarder

TheTravelingSee

En ligne Non
Niveau 7
Inscrit(e) Il y a 10 mois
Message(s) 1
Localisation United St...

Il y a 2 mois
In my opinion, the quality of petites obviously doesn't hold up to the same margin as that of a regular nend. Their parts and stands are harder to assemble and sometimes they're liable to simply falling apart. They usually make petites for characters who do not have a regular nend though so there's that appeal, but other than that and the modeling they can do for miniature houses, I'd prefer to stick with their egregiously expensive older brother.

Jo-the-Nendo
Regular Boarder

Jo-the-Nendo

En ligne Non
Niveau 4
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 mois
Message(s) 3

Il y a 2 mois
I got Nendoroid Petites as the start of my collection. I think they're great to start out with. Personally, I don't think my Madoka Magica collection would be complete without them, even if I had all of the regular-sized Madoka nendos. Petites are great starting points, for casual collectors, or for real hardcore collectors, but I really wouldn't substitute them for the real thing. If you get some petites as a starting point and fall in love with them, then you are going to LOVE full Nendos, and they're a cute way to color your full collection.

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.