Arlong Park ForumsArlong Park Forumsワンピースフィギュアを ゲットだぜ!

Sephirona
Regular Boarder

Sephirona

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 18
Localisation United St...

Il y a 7 ans
Talk about your personal favorite characters and your favorite merchandise released in their likeness! Whether you're a psychotic fan of Crocodile or a rabid admirer of Ivankov's dazzling hairdo, this is the place for you to rant about it.

I have several favorites, among which are my super cool Rob Lucci Portrait of Pirates figure, my GLM Ace figure, and my Megablock-ish Crocodile. (;

Thread title based on Arei's idea...but with a squiddytwist. o3o
~ ASCE ~
ace squid crew extraordinaire
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Sephirona/Collectibles/lat108.gif
~sephirona.deviantart.com.
MàJ Il y a 6 ans #138979

TrashCat
Regular Boarder

TrashCat

En ligne Non
Niveau 23
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1370
Localisation Germany

Il y a 7 ans
hihi well i've many favourites ^^ it's very hard to chose .. from the POPs i'd say bon-chan, brook and usopp/sogeking! i'd never sell them .. never. ^^ i'm also a big fan of those theater POPs ♥ they're just too cute for words! hihi
My Splits
(mfc link)

Reddragon
Very Important Boarder

Reddragon

En ligne Non
Niveau 31
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 20
Localisation Netherlan...

Il y a 7 ans
POP for sure, my top 5 are Sogeking, Smoker, Bellemere, Mihawk and Mr. 2.
But iam sure these will be replaced as favorite by some of the upcomming POP *_*

Since i like trading figures alot i really like the MBH and the Figure collection series

Nightmare Luffy is also really great and the best "prize figure" for me that has been released.

My favorite character is Teach and my favorite Strawhat is Zoro
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5576/63195683.jpg

flyingteapot
Regular Boarder

flyingteapot

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 18
Localisation Turkey

Il y a 7 ans
Naturally POPs, as they're the reasons I started collecting figures in the first place.

My favorite one is Shanks POP; not only because he's my favorite character of the series but also being the first figure I ever owned. It was bought by my good friend who visited Japan that year so it has many nice memories on it also ;w;

Then comes the Mihawk POP as I'm still fascinated by that base and the sword *q*

Then comes the Grand Line Men Ace - as he's far superior to his POP version IMO :P If only GLM were more scaled ><

Well, that's my top 3 ^^

TrashCat
Regular Boarder

TrashCat

En ligne Non
Niveau 23
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1370
Localisation Germany

Il y a 7 ans
yeah mihawks POP is awesome! *___* they did an amazing job on him, no wonder he's so sought-after!
My Splits
(mfc link)

CZor
Regular Boarder

CZor

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 1

Il y a 7 ans
Always been interested in the P.O.P so I got Brook (whom is one of my favorite characters) but then the WCF from Banpresto just stole my heart and now I'm collecting them religiously and since Zoro is my favorite character ever I assume in the end I will gather more Zoro figures from that series.

Arei
Der Cactuar Fuhrer
Regular Boarder

Arei

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 21

Il y a 7 ans
Sephirona Whether you're a psychotic fan of Crocodile

That was totally for me, right? :D

Obviously, I don't have to say who my favorite character is >:3

My fave POP atm is Rob Lucci... since that's the only one I've got ^^;;;; ((but you all know who my favorite will be >:D ))

My favorite figure from my collection now is GLM Ace <333 Then the Croc MBH (whenever it gets here XD) I also love my other minis <3 (Yay for Franky and CP9 set :D ) It'll be perfect if Plex ever comes out with a sexy set of the foreman *_* Yes yes <3

Sephirona
Regular Boarder

Sephirona

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 18

Il y a 7 ans
Indeeed. 8DD

Oh mann yesss. I can't wait till the foremen come out again in an MBH set, I'm going to eat them all up. I still need to buy an Ace MBH myself, though I suppose I'll wait for Kuji Ace to come out so I can assess my financial situation. =_= This is going to be the end of me.
~ ASCE ~
ace squid crew extraordinaire
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/Sephirona/Collectibles/lat108.gif
~sephirona.deviantart.com.

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.