Reinier

En ligne Non
Niveau 21
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 497
Localisation Miami, Fl...

Il y a 4 ans
Crunchyroll has a Halloween special for today only

Mystery box of 26 volumes of random manga for $23.99 (member price) + 10 shipping:
[ext link ]

Mystery box of 30 Anime DVD's for $19.99 (member price) + $7 shipping:
[ext link ]

The DVD's im not interested in because I only like buying anime on blu-ray but the manga is definitely worth it because $23.99 + 10 = $33.99/26 = $1.31 per volume so even if you dont like the volumes of manga that you get you can sell them for a profit on eBay.
http://i54.tinypic.com/ehf5gh.gif
♥ Holo ♥

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2043
Localisation Canada

Il y a 4 ans
Reinier (Il y a 4 ans) #1813702Crunchyroll has a Halloween special for today only

Mystery box of 26 volumes of random manga for $23.99 (member price) + 10 shipping:
[ext link ]

[ext link ]

The DVD's im not interested in because I only like buying anime on blu-ray but the manga is definitely worth it because $23.99 + 10 = $33.99/26 = $1.31 per volume so even if you dont like the volumes of manga that you get you can sell them for a profit on eBay.

but its a mystery box...could be unpopular manga or dvds :(

gyakuten_tensai
Regular Boarder

gyakuten_tensai

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 198
Localisation United St...

Il y a 4 ans
chapters0 (Il y a 4 ans) #1814379Reinier (Il y a 4 ans) #1813702Crunchyroll has a Halloween special for today only

[ext link ]

[ext link ]

but its a mystery box...could be unpopular manga or dvds :(

They did something similar last year with the DVDs. It ended up being items from the Bargain Bin at RightStuf (TRSI). Here's some posts people made about what they received [ext link ] [ext link ], though if you order one now, it would reflect TRSI's current Bargain Bin [ext link ].

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1824
Localisation Bay Area,...

Il y a 4 ans
Visual novel sale at Right Stuf - [ext link ]

Mostly eroge, but the upcoming English ver. of Steins;Gate is one of the discounted "all ages" items.

WindsorSeven
SHSL Vegone
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

En ligne Non
Niveau 33
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 2078
Localisation Unova

Il y a 4 ans
R_Kasahara (Il y a 4 ans) #1831574Visual novel sale at Right Stuf - [ext link ]

Mostly eroge, but the upcoming English ver. of Steins;Gate is one of the discounted "all ages" items.

I've been waiting for this.
https://s7.postimg.org/pta6uv7gb/image.png

Kiiyame
Regular Boarder

Kiiyame

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 210

Il y a 4 ans
Right Stuf has started their Black Friday sales early! [ext link ]
Looks like there will be 3 waves, and then of course their yearly sale in December.
"The sale ends on December 2, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. CST!"

Reinier
Regular Boarder

Reinier

En ligne Non
Niveau 21
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 497

Il y a 4 ans
Kiiyame (Il y a 4 ans) #1842814Right Stuf has started their Black Friday sales early! [ext link ]
Looks like there will be 3 waves, and then of course their yearly sale in December.

Sweet! I wish that they had better stuff in Wave 1 though, out of that whole list the most interesting items are:

1) Battle Royale
2) Cat Planet Cuties (this one not so much, but im mostly interested in it for the MOE and comedy in it)
3) Guilty Crown (too bad I already purchased it during the Deep Discount sale a few weeks ago)
4) Highschool DxD (already own the series, its a great show and I cant wait for Season 2 but notice that the one on sale isnt the Limited Edition with the hard cover art box its the regular edition)
5) Queen's Blade 3: Rebellion (already own it)
6) Shuffle! S.A.V.E edition (havent seen it yet but I heard its a great show)

Some people might also pick up Elfen Lied but I dont really like that show, the main character conveniently loses her memories too often and its a very dark show.
♥ Holo ♥

Reinier
Regular Boarder

Reinier

En ligne Non
Niveau 21
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 497

Il y a 4 ans
gyakuten_tensai (Il y a 4 ans) #1814560
They did something similar last year with the DVDs. It ended up being items from the Bargain Bin at RightStuf (TRSI). Here's some posts people made about what they received [ext link ] [ext link ], though if you order one now, it would reflect TRSI's current Bargain Bin [ext link ].

You were right, I received the 27 random mangas from Crunchyrolls mystery box about 2 weeks ago, it came with an invoice from Rightstuf and it was bargain bin manga that ive never even heard of before, not a single popular manga volume in the set of 27 volumes. Some of the volumes were repeats from the same series too (example: crap series vol. 1, crap series vol. 2). Oh well, it was a gamble, I already have them so I might as well read them and give them a shot.
♥ Holo ♥

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1824

Il y a 4 ans
Reinier (Il y a 4 ans) #1843713Kiiyame (Il y a 4 ans) #1842814Right Stuf has started their Black Friday sales early! [ext link ]

Sweet! I wish that they had better stuff in Wave 1 though, out of that whole list the most interesting items are:

1) Battle Royale
2) Cat Planet Cuties (this one not so much, but im mostly interested in it for the MOE and comedy in it)
3) Guilty Crown (too bad I already purchased it during the Deep Discount sale a few weeks ago)
4) Highschool DxD (already own the series, its a great show and I cant wait for Season 2 but notice that the one on sale isnt the Limited Edition with the hard cover art box its the regular edition)
5) Queen's Blade 3: Rebellion (already own it)
6) Shuffle! S.A.V.E edition (havent seen it yet but I heard its a great show)

Some people might also pick up Elfen Lied but I dont really like that show, the main character conveniently loses her memories too often and its a very dark show.

Hyrule Historia for half-off struck me as the best deal in Wave One (we already have it, but it's a good price for anyone who doesn't) - [ext link ]

I would consider picking up Gravitation if I wasn't still going through all the anime I bought during their holiday sales last year, which includes the Nanaka 6/17 set listed. Also, the new Gurren Lagann set's sale price seems pretty decent (given the MSRP).

Hope there's more books/manga in the next two waves...
MàJ Il y a 4 ans #1844183

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1824

Il y a 4 ans
Black Friday deals, Wave Two is up at Right Stuf, and this is where I caved and ordered something: the Ouran High School Host Club manga box set, which is half-off. Also picked up Redline (finally), the Moribito complete collection (at my husband's request), Magical Witch Punie-chan, and some non-sale items I'd been meaning to order anyway.

In general, there's some good stuff in this round: [ext link ]
MàJ Il y a 4 ans #1848219

WindsorSeven
SHSL Vegone
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

En ligne Non
Niveau 33
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 2078
Localisation Unova

Il y a 4 ans
R_Kasahara (Il y a 4 ans) #1848219Black Friday deals, Wave Two is up at Right Stuf, and this is where I caved and ordered something: the Ouran High School Host Club manga box set, which is half-off. Also picked up Redline (finally), the Moribito complete collection (at my husband's request), Magical Witch Punie-chan, and some non-sale items I'd been meaning to order anyway.

In general, there's some good stuff in this round: [ext link ]

I thought the "Colorful" they listed was this film and got excited, but apparently it's not.. But yeah, this wave is much better.
https://s7.postimg.org/pta6uv7gb/image.png

Kaneel
on Ice

Kaneel

En ligne Non
Niveau 47
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 201
Localisation Germany

Il y a 4 ans
CDJapan started with a lot of christmas promotions right now, running till 19th december 11:59pm japanese time.
They have a lot of bargains scattered around, like Aquamarines Gumi 70% off.

There's also a 5% points-up campaign for all orders on books running till December 27, 2013 12:00PM japanese time.

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1824

Il y a 4 ans
In case you missed it, Wave 3 went up on Right Stuf yesterday - [ext link ]

There's some pretty decent stuff in there. I highly recommend the three volumes of To Terra... if you have any interest in them, especially since they will be forced out of print at the beginning of next year.

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1824

Il y a 4 ans
Right Stuf's annual 12+ Days of Holiday Savings has begun, plus they've extended all of the Black Friday sale waves - [ext link ]

Reinier
Regular Boarder

Reinier

En ligne Non
Niveau 21
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 497

Il y a 4 ans
R_Kasahara (Il y a 4 ans) #1865277Right Stuf's annual 12+ Days of Holiday Savings has begun, plus they've extended all of the Black Friday sale waves - [ext link ]

So far some of the prices are kicking ass, todays Berserk manga sale prices are even lower than they were when they had a Dark Horse studio sale. During the studio sale they were $9.04 with a Got Anime? membership, now their $7.25 - $7.79 each during their Christmas sale.

Link: [ext link ]
♥ Holo ♥

timelord_science
Regular Boarder

timelord_science

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 895

Il y a 4 ans
While I like Rightstuf's anime sale, I've priced checked a lot of the blu-rays (since I'm frugal, lol) and a good percentage of them are cheaper on Amazon (buy about 2-5.00, some slightly more). IE: Both seasons on Last Exile: Fam on blu-ray are currently 24&25 on Amazon while on Rightstuff, they're 32 (not including the special edition which is better priced on Rightstuf). There are still some excellent deals on Rightstuf, don't get me wrong, but be sure to double check just in case!

(Just a head's up for the frugal folks, haha)
MàJ Il y a 4 ans #1871804

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1824

Il y a 3 ans
CDJapan Website Upgrade Sale - [ext link ] (via (mfc link))

Haven't really started going through the listings, but the new site looks… wow. I've been using the "old site" as long as I can remember, so this will take some getting used to.

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1824

Il y a 3 ans
Play-Asia's having a pretty nice Spring sale: 20% off nearly all in-stock items. It runs from today until March 28th (11:59 PM HKT). Here's the details - [ext link ]
MàJ Il y a 3 ans #2050954

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1824

Il y a 3 ans
Pre-Black Friday sales have started at Right Stuf - [ext link ]

Is it just me, or do these start earlier every year?
MàJ Il y a 3 ans #2451602

Reinier
Regular Boarder

Reinier

En ligne Non
Niveau 21
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 497

Il y a 3 ans
R_Kasahara (Il y a 3 ans) #2451602Pre-Black Friday sales have started at Right Stuf - [ext link ]

Is it just me, or do these start earlier every year?

Man im surprised they Watamote and Date A Live are already on sale and they were recently released... I paid $41.99 for Watamote and now its $27.99, and $41.99 for Date A Live which is now $34.99... its not even worth it to pre-order anymore if their going to keep having everything that was released that year on sale at the end of the year.
♥ Holo ♥

« Préc.   1 2 3 4   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.