EternalVendetta
Regular Boarder

EternalVendetta

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 19

Il y a 5 mois
I've recently decided to sell off a good chunk of the collection I've built up over the years (reasons include too much clutter in the house, current stage of life, etc.), and I'm a bit daunted by the prospect of selling it through the typical eBay / private-selling route. Does anyone know of a store or service that can help sell a few hundred PVC figures, action figures, art books, etc.?

If not maybe I'll just suck it up and sell things off slowly - I'm just particularly dreading the process of packing and shipping things out!

wzzt
Regular Boarder

wzzt

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 16
Localisation Californi...

Il y a 5 mois
The closest thing to Mandarake I can think of is Akiba Soul, though the selection of figures they accept is much more limited in scope than Mandarake's. If you want to avoid the hassle of packing and shipping, there's not much you can do besides putting it up on Craigslist and hoping for the best; the US is too large and anime merchandise collecting is too niche in the country for a Mandarake-like store chain to exist.
MàJ Il y a 5 mois #23277996

Lina
Regular Boarder

Lina

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 274
Localisation Illinois

Il y a 5 mois
For the art books have you tried 2nd & Charles or Half Price Books? They may take those!

Heavenly_Otaku
Regular Boarder

Heavenly_Otaku

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 17

Il y a 4 mois
You may want to check Anime Jungle - Buyback programs in Los Angeles for anime figures.

[ext link ]

Phone:
213-621-1661 (Primary)
213-621-1660 (Secondary)

E-mail:
Inquiry about Buyback Program and its appointment
buyback@animejungle.net

They are the US chain for Jungle anime store (Osaka, Japan).
MàJ Il y a 4 mois #24626064

motaku96
Regular Boarder

motaku96

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 105
Localisation New York

Il y a 2 mois
Bookoff will buy figures if you have one nearby.

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.