Super Sonico ClubSuper Sonico ClubSONICOMI IS COMING!

SprinkleSoop
Regular Boarder

SprinkleSoop

En ligne Non
Niveau 6
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 1
Localisation Minnesota...

Il y a 1 an
Hey there, Sonico fans!

I was wondering how you all felt about the upcoming Sonico figures celebrating her 10th anniversary ( Birthday Party Ver. and Wedding Ver. )?

I wish the Birthday Ver. did not cost so much due to her being exclusive. I love the pastel colors and her outfit, but overall it is one I want more for the 10th anniversary and exclusivity of it rather than the design.

The Wedding Ver. however.... ALREADY LOOKS SO GORGEOUS! I think it is going to become a "must-have" for most Sonico collectors. Can't wait to see it colored and I will be most likely paying whatever they ask to secure this one.

This is my first ever thread, so I hope it makes for good discussion! Let me know what you all think about these two coming out! :)

JeroenXP1
Regular Boarder

JeroenXP1

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 21
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 1 an
I definitely want the wedding version so yeah that one will be an instant pre order. That one even surpasses the Sonico Miku version one and that says a lot for me :P

GustavKlimt
Regular Boarder

GustavKlimt

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 4
Localisation Texas

Il y a 11 mois
SprinkleSoop (Il y a 1 an) #16704220Hey there, Sonico fans!

I was wondering how you all felt about the upcoming Sonico figures celebrating her 10th anniversary ( Birthday Party Ver. and Wedding Ver. )?

I wish the Birthday Ver. did not cost so much due to her being exclusive. I love the pastel colors and her outfit, but overall it is one I want more for the 10th anniversary and exclusivity of it rather than the design.

The Wedding Ver. however.... ALREADY LOOKS SO GORGEOUS! I think it is going to become a "must-have" for most Sonico collectors. Can't wait to see it colored and I will be most likely paying whatever they ask to secure this one.

This is my first ever thread, so I hope it makes for good discussion! Let me know what you all think about these two coming out! :)

It's a toss up for me with the two figures atm, i'm going to be buying both and have teh Birthday one on preorder. Birthday cake version is extremely silly and frilly, it reminds me of the melted cupcake/candy outfit that she had in her anime which i loved.

The wedding one reminds me a bit of Saber's wedding piece- i'm not exactly sure why. The actual design of the mold/prototype is extremely detailed and looks very lovely. I had meant to get the wedding bed spread that is up or was up for preorder until i saw her weird foot and missing rib/mid section - which made me not want to spend that much on something i was constantly looking at as lacking. This has made me hope that the statue would make up for the messed up covers.

Other then that - looking forward to both - and i probably will adore the birthday cake one more till i get the wedding one.

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.