Regular Boarder

Man-Thing

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 32
Localisation France

Il y a 6 ans
As far as I'm concerned, I think she has set a new role for characters, the coodere type. Sure, there were other characters with mysterious and quiet behaviours in times before (Maetel from Galaxy Express 999 is a very good exemple), but Rei has defined the coodere type for the new century.
Nagato Yuki is her best successor so far, I think, for she has the same mysterious aura around her and the same "defrosting" action during the Harhui series.

I like Rei the much for this in the series: she is strong willed, knows what she believes in, is a defrosting queen and one of the more mysterious ever (don't spoil her mystery, please).
Minori: ...by the way, I'll poke your eyes out if you order ikki-men
Haruta: Ikki-men!
Ryuuji: Ikki-men!
Noto: Ikki-men!
*poke*
*poke*
*poke*

typokween
Regular Boarder

typokween

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 2
Localisation 1.048596%...

Il y a 4 ans
Personally, what I liked about Rei at first is her unyielding sense of duty. That whether she's heavily injured or the task required is near impossible to do, she still carries on like a soldier putting Shinji (and sometimes Asuka) to shame. But then we will find out the reasons for her actions as the story progresses and that's great too.

And I agree about Rei being the defrosting queen and the ultimate kuudere.

Glastonbury0
Regular Boarder

Glastonbury0

En ligne Non
Niveau 6
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 2

Il y a 3 ans
I think that she's the perfect contrast between sexy and moe.

ifob8
Regular Boarder

ifob8

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 23
Localisation Gettygats...

Il y a 3 ans
I think I'm interested in her... because... she is so mysterious... and... unattainable...

Plus, she has a strong and cold capacity of focusing.... She is solid.

ifob8
Regular Boarder

ifob8

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 23
Localisation Gettygats...

Il y a 3 ans
Man-Thing (Il y a 6 ans) #480438As far as I'm concerned, I think she has set a new role for characters, the coodere type. Sure, there were other characters with mysterious and quiet behaviours in times before (Maetel from Galaxy Express 999 is a very good exemple), but Rei has defined the coodere type for the new century.
Nagato Yuki is her best successor so far, I think, for she has the same mysterious aura around her and the same "defrosting" action during the Harhui series.

I like Rei the much for this in the series: she is strong willed, knows what she believes in, is a defrosting queen and one of the more mysterious ever (don't spoil her mystery, please).

you're damn right! Thats what I wanted to say lol... in better words. :P

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.