Regular Boarder

Zukin-Man

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 434
Localisation The Place...

Il y a 3 ans
WindsorSeven (Il y a 3 ans) #2382167Zukin-Man (Il y a 3 ans) #2380409Rumble Roses XX. 917 hours over the course of seven years to 1k the game.

Not even a little worth it.

Holy shit, that is some dedication right there.

Thanks. I try to tell myself it's a good thing, but when I do crap like this, it's kinda hard to believe.

Zukin-Man
Regular Boarder

Zukin-Man

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 434

Il y a 3 ans
Got the 1k on Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. Trying to complete the one million KO challenge and hopefully be the first on TA to pull it off before I put the game away.

EDIT: Got it. First on TA, and only beat the second guy by about two and a half hours.
MàJ Il y a 3 ans #2418428

Zukin-Man
Regular Boarder

Zukin-Man

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 434

Il y a 3 ans
Triple post, because Goddamn dead forum.

Just 1k'd Deadpool. I was worried that it would only try to be funny, but it legitimately is funny.

Groping Cable is wonderful.

Nafhe
XNFE
Regular Boarder

Nafhe

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 172

Il y a 3 ans
Doom 3: BFG Edition.

Good game but it's damn long. Took me 17 hrs just to finish the main campaign. The whole idea of hell's demon's being partially mechanical was always something I loved about the Doom series.Plus I grew up playing Doom, so yadda, yadda~

Nafhe
XNFE
Regular Boarder

Nafhe

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 172

Il y a 2 ans
Alot actually, Fear 1-3, Max Payne 3 and now Silent Hill: Homecoming.

Homecoming...sigh...this is not a Silent Hill game. I "tolerated it up to a point but I dropped it as soon as the HUMAN enemies started using firearms..

Silent Hill: Downpour is even less of a Silent hill game..
MàJ Il y a 2 ans #2576736

Ashiya
Regular Boarder

Ashiya

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 80
Localisation Brasil

Il y a 2 ans
Nafhe (Il y a 2 ans) #2576736Max Payne 3
Did you get all or a lot of the achievements? For some reason they hate me on this game I got almost nothing lol
I do love playing it when I feel like shooting things, but this is worse than Red Dead Redemption for me in terms of annoying achievements

Hey guys can I just say something about the ps3 game I'm finishing. It was first an xbox exclusive so can that count? Cause I got Deadly Premonition Director's Cut and I need to pour out my relatively spoiler-free sadness.
Not "Mass Effect 3 sad/stupid/terrible/fuckyou", more like "I got really attached to all the characters and that ending was sad and I wish it wasn't so and I am sad and can't spoil it but I'm sad please write me fanfictions"
Dammit I loved the characters dammit.
I love Twin Peaks and I think you need to have watched and liked Twin Peaks to really understand the game. Also maybe like bad things. The humour was kinda like that but more silly. The dialogue is brilliant and the voice acting is amazing and even when it's bad it's B-movie soooo bad it's good. I loved the dated graphics, the dated effects, the reminiscence of old survivor horror games, the puppet-like animations, the japaneseness, the "shittyness" of everything and the public domain monkey sound effects for the squirrels.
I want a poster of the protagonist on my wall now. I'm in love with Francis York Morgan
;_; why did it end why
I was very scared during many parts cause I'm like that, my heart races and everything, but nothing too much, specially since I got almost all infinite ammo weapons. Also the weather doll and I hoarded health kits lol. I have now to do a couple sidequests and replay the scary parts to get stupid trading cards, but I dunno when I'll do that.
I'm SAD.
MàJ Il y a 2 ans #2604656

Nafhe
XNFE
Regular Boarder

Nafhe

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 172

Il y a 2 ans
Ashiya (Il y a 2 ans) #2604656-snip-Yep, almost nothing in Max Payne 3 lol
I have Red Dead Redemption too and am close to playing it, lame it's the same xO

Deadly Premonition was such a fun game, very underrated. It gave me insane feels after what happened to View spoilerHide spoilerEmily lol I think I cried, I can't remember.

-------------------------------------

i just finished Bulletstorm, was alright. Also finished Medal of Honor: Warfighter and just like the previous game it made me cry -.- I'm so emotional.

Nafhe
XNFE
Regular Boarder

Nafhe

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 172

Il y a 2 ans
Finished DmC: Devil May Cry (Dunno why people were mad about Dante's new(old) look since it was a pre-qual) and Farcry3. Started Watchdogs then got angry because the police are hard to get away from and I have no patience for stealth.

Zukin-Man
Regular Boarder

Zukin-Man

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 434

Il y a 2 ans
Last game I completely finished was Saints Row IV: Re-Elected. Other than more fluid animation, absolutely nothing is different from the original. They even kept the glitch that causes audio logs to play at random when loading a saved game.

Almost 1k'd Gat Out Of Hell, but I don't feel like playing three hours of co-op with pubs who will more than likely not do shit.

C0ll3ct0R
Original farm animal
Regular Boarder

C0ll3ct0R

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 18
Localisation Disgustin...

Il y a 2 ans
Wolf among us and Mass effect 2 (only one worth playing in series)
>:j

Nafhe
XNFE
Regular Boarder

Nafhe

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 172

Il y a 2 ans
RE: Revelations 1.

Did not like.

« Préc.   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.