MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

Ebonwing
Regular Boarder

Ebonwing

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 44

Il y a 17 jours
Rikudou (Il y a 17 jours) #28999456The new notifications UI/layout is extremely messy. The old one was much better. The new layout also seems to take ages to update in regards to after having marked all notification as read, I have to refresh about 5 times for it to disappear.
They disappear for you? I've got day old ones floating around that just won't leave and it's seriously annoying. (Edit: Went and checked and nothing disappears. The oldest one I got is 22 days old. Why is this a thing.) Before I could see at a glance whether there was something new, now I need to check.

Also, this thread doesn't show all new posts when it updates. Yours, for example, straight up doesn't show up.

Edit edit: OH, oh GREAT! I just went to the old version and the new one doesn't even show all figure updates! The old one shows some that are completely absent in the old one! Absolutely wonderful. I guess I'll just get my figure news elsewhere from now on if your site doesn't even deliver on that front anymore.
MàJ Il y a 17 jours #29008870

DwD
Regular Boarder

DwD

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 11
Localisation Sweden

Il y a 17 jours
When you thought it actually couldnt get any worse voila, the fucking notifications page is a big ass mess.

Can we stop this stupid experiment already and revert to the old version? Sincerely, the entire user base.

Shinobikens
Regular Boarder

Shinobikens

En ligne Non
Niveau 7
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 4
Localisation USA

Il y a 16 jours
Ebonwing (Il y a 17 jours) #29008870
Edit edit: OH, oh GREAT! I just went to the old version and the new one doesn't even show all figure updates! The old one shows some that are completely absent in the old one! Absolutely wonderful. I guess I'll just get my figure news elsewhere from now on if your site doesn't even deliver on that front anymore.

Seriously this. I keep ads for sales I want to keep on eye on for later in my notifications but now I can only see what used to be the first page in the old layout and rest are gone even though it says they aren't.
MàJ Il y a 16 jours #29023361

debinoresu
Regular Boarder

debinoresu

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 113
Localisation Owasso, O...

Il y a 16 jours
the notification page actually gives me a headache. what genius approved of thi-https://static.myfigurecollection.net/pics/avatar/64/7_1508258700.gif

oh, of course

weeb
lexiechan
Regular Boarder

weeb

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 22
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 16 jours
https://s18.postimg.org/l8tp6tdvd/af33dad29b657524763dffd5a30199e4.png
maynn this shit still annoys me so much
like is it that hard to center align a username???
the only way to make your profile look decentish is to pay as a supporter such a skem

kreiss
Regular Boarder

kreiss

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 153
Localisation Canada

Il y a 15 jours
seriously none of my notifications show up anymore. this is absolutely ridiculous. this whole new version has been mess after mess after mess. for the love of god just go back to the old site, for real.

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss118/cataclysmatic/100713_stk_tkmd00a.gif

moonlight119
Regular Boarder

moonlight119

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 765
Localisation Philippin...

Il y a 15 jours
Please please please please please return the old function of the notifications page. It was really rad when I didn’t have to go to the thread itself to check new replies. I’d like to comment more on other stuff with th notifs update but this one is of utmost importance, imo.

bambipie
Regular Boarder

bambipie

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 18
Localisation Big Bear ...

Il y a 15 jours
Is it still possible to subscribe to items for updates/changes? I cant seem to figure it out. Theres a subscribe to the items pictures, but I dont want that...

ffenris
Very Important Boarder

ffenris

En ligne Non
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 154
Localisation The Eroji...

Il y a 15 jours
bambipie (Il y a 15 jours) #29084972Is it still possible to subscribe to items for updates/changes? I cant seem to figure it out. Theres a subscribe to the items pictures, but I dont want that...
Bottom right, the subscribe button next to "Changelog" and you're set.

bambipie
Regular Boarder

bambipie

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 18
Localisation Big Bear ...

Il y a 15 jours
ffenris (Il y a 15 jours) #29085012bambipie (Il y a 15 jours) #29084972Is it still possible to subscribe to items for updates/changes? I cant seem to figure it out. Theres a subscribe to the items pictures, but I dont want that...
Bottom right, the subscribe button next to "Changelog" and you're set.

Thanks. I almost couldnt find changelog......I got it though.

Siona
Very Important Boarder

Siona

En ligne Non
Niveau 51
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 134
Localisation Belgium

Il y a 14 jours
So the messages in the new notifications page are separated again, that's already a start :).

Bah-Roo
Regular Boarder

Bah-Roo

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 5
Localisation Australia

Il y a 14 jours
Hey, quick question; why the fuck are pictures so small when you click on them, now????

I go to click on a pic that has dimensions that are desktop-screensaver sized (or thereabouts), but instead of having an enlarged photo, it's just bloody.......SMALLER......than it appears on the actual mfc page.

No offence (full offence) but; What the fuck.

Maybe this'd be better suited to the suggestions page. But honestly. What the fuck. Why is it like this, now????????????

Bah-Roo
Regular Boarder

Bah-Roo

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 5
Localisation Australia

Il y a 14 jours
weeb (Il y a 16 jours) #29042169https://s18.postimg.org/l8tp6tdvd/af33dad29b657524763dffd5a30199e4.png
maynn this shit still annoys me so much
like is it that hard to center align a username???
the only way to make your profile look decentish is to pay as a supporter such a skem

lmao......good point. Also why are the profile pics so small now.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I wanna see your kawaii Hanamaru icon in all it's high resolution glory (or, as much as possible. Why the pic gotta be so fuckin small. UGH???)

kreiss
Regular Boarder

kreiss

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 153
Localisation Canada

Il y a 13 jours
wow. what a good, functional website. amazing. thank you so much.

http://i66.tinypic.com/21mhid4.png

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss118/cataclysmatic/100713_stk_tkmd00a.gif
MàJ Il y a 13 jours #29119304

Seiki
Regular Boarder

Seiki

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 29

Il y a 13 jours
Read notifications just don't even show up right for me. Sales go away forever in a matter of hours and I should have a few quotes if we're supposed to see everything in the last 30 days. All that appears in 1 new item notification for a category I'm subscribed to.

l0li
Regular Boarder

l0li

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 2
Localisation Deutsches...

Il y a 12 jours
The admins/devs should just admit their mistake and revert to the old site. Or at least give us the options in the settings to switch between old and new design. But I have no hope that this will ever happen. Maybe someone can make a browser extension for that? I don't know enough about programming to know if that's possible.

I was also bothered by the notification issue, but what annoys me most is that you can no longer hover over the english title of something and copy the japanese name (for searching on sites like yahoo auctions). Now you have to click it and copy it from the new opened page, very annoying.

Seiki
Regular Boarder

Seiki

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 29

Il y a 12 jours
l0li (Il y a 12 jours) #29227825The admins/devs should just admit their mistake and revert to the old site. Or at least give us the options in the settings to switch between old and new design. But I have no hope that this will ever happen. Maybe someone can make a browser extension for that? I don't know enough about programming to know if that's possible.

I was also bothered by the notification issue, but what annoys me most is that you can no longer hover over the english title of something and copy the japanese name (for searching on sites like yahoo auctions). Now you have to click it and copy it from the new opened page, very annoying.

There's a little switch towards the bottom of the main block that says Japanese that's slightly darker gray than the gray background. Click that and it turns all the fields on the page to Japanese in page to copy.

https://s8.postimg.org/5pvfoeghx/Screen_Shot_2017-11-30_at_7.09.17_PM.png
MàJ Il y a 12 jours #29232306

« Préc.   1 24 25 26 27 28 29 30   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.