MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

xCommando
Regular Boarder

xCommando

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 13
Localisation Arizona, ...

Il y a 1 mois
I hope this helps relieve your worries, and I also hope I'm right. I noticed the disappearance of all this currently lost data and remembered I was preparing a blog in which I had linked recently uploaded photos. So I went to look at the draft and the photos I linked are still there/working, which means that they should still be hosted on MFC. For some reason they are just not currently accessible through normal means on MFC. So my guess is the rest of the data isn't lost forever either and there's just a glitch currently. I hope anyway~ :o

ffenris
Very Important Boarder

ffenris

En ligne Non
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 154
Localisation The Eroji...

Il y a 1 mois
Seriously hope that's the case, I added quite a bit of stuff this last few weeks :( :(

xCommando
Regular Boarder

xCommando

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 13
Localisation Arizona, ...

Il y a 1 mois
Yeah plus, all the recent blogs' pictures are still functional, so I would say its a good theory. I also tested it. I opened an old image's page in two tabs, deleted the image on MFC, and after a couple seconds right clicked -> open image in new tab from the second tab that I hadn't refreshed, and I got 404 not found: image not found on the server. Which would mean, everything that disappeared should still be on MFC's server, or at the very least the pictures. :3
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27667342

Josine
Regular Boarder

Josine

En ligne Oui
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 78
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 1 mois
Apart from the 24 days roll back, there's also a bug that links random figure entries to newly uploaded pictures.

Smarter
Regular Boarder

Smarter

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 17
Localisation Russian F...

Il y a 1 mois
Josine (Il y a 1 mois) #27668593Apart from the 24 days roll back, there's also a bug that links random figure entries to newly uploaded pictures.
Because these figure entries were linked to other pictures previously uploaded under the same IDs

Josine
Regular Boarder

Josine

En ligne Oui
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 78
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 1 mois
Smarter (Il y a 1 mois) #27669354Josine (Il y a 1 mois) #27668593Apart from the 24 days roll back, there's also a bug that links random figure entries to newly uploaded pictures.
Because these figure entries were linked to other pictures previously uploaded under the same IDs

Ohh that makes sense

SkyBlue
Regular Boarder

SkyBlue

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 92

Il y a 1 mois
Quite a few of the older entries' updates over the past couple of weeks are still 'stuck' in the roll-back timeline. Changelog shows the latest updates however the entry itself doesn't show these changes.
Like I've updated some items 20 days ago but with the roll-back, these changes are gone.
Is there a way to track what we updated?

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1824
Localisation Bay Area,...

Il y a 1 mois
I alerted a comment today and right after doing so, there was a comment below it that seems associated with a different alert.

For mods/admins/Kuma, the alert is here: (mfc link)

frickenchicken
Regular Boarder

frickenchicken

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 278
Localisation EU

Il y a 1 mois
SkyBlue (Il y a 1 mois) #27676235Quite a few of the older entries' updates over the past couple of weeks are still 'stuck' in the roll-back timeline. Changelog shows the latest updates however the entry itself doesn't show these changes.
Like I've updated some items 20 days ago but with the roll-back, these changes are gone.
Is there a way to track what we updated?
Have You tried the activity monitor? (mfc link) (ah, it doesn't show changes made earlier than yesterday)

Seems like only the item page is affected, after entering the edit page all the correct updated info is actually there.
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27681358

tharglet
Regular Boarder

tharglet

En ligne Oui
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 mois
Message(s) 94
Localisation UK

Il y a 1 mois
Counterfeit warning doesn't appear on mobile, on the item view. Tested in Chrome, on Android 7.0

Item used for test: item #1523
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27682958

frickenchicken
Regular Boarder

frickenchicken

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 278
Localisation EU

Il y a 1 mois
tharglet (Il y a 1 mois) #27682958Counterfeit warning doesn't appear on mobile, on the item view. Tested in Chrome, on Android 7.0

Item used for test: item #1523
Shows up on Firefox, Android 7.1 & 8.0
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27683822

SkyBlue
Regular Boarder

SkyBlue

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 92

Il y a 1 mois
frickenchicken (Il y a 1 mois) #27681358Does the activity tracking work for You? (mfc link) (ah, it doesn't show changes made earlier than yesterday)

Seems like only the item page is affected, after entering the edit page all the correct updated info is actually there.
I've never really used that feature so I can't help you there.
Not all info is there, things like number of discs, size, pages are wiped out and needs to be re-entered again. The changelog is stuck in the roll-back but when you click the pop-up details, the latest changes and info are there.

nyoron
Very Important Boarder

nyoron

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 20
Localisation 妄想の迷路

Il y a 1 mois
Yep some updates are still missing from the entries even if the edits can be seen in the changelogs.

So is it coming back or not? I don't want to waste my time editing entries again if it's overwritten later.

I wish we had more information about what's going on.
にょろ~ん

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 729
Localisation Creek Hel...

Il y a 1 mois
This might be a bug so -- It seems the "activity" is still visible even though I have it marked as show to no one. It makes no sense to stay logged in with the ability to hide when I was last online if my activity just displays that anyways.

Edit: Figured out this other issue.
My splits - (mfc link)
My GOs - (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link)

Ai no Kusabi is getting an English dub, and I'm crying sparkles.
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27725549

ILeftMyBody
Regular Boarder

ILeftMyBody

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1
Localisation Deutschla...

Il y a 1 mois
nyoron (Il y a 1 mois) #27718852Yep some updates are still missing from the entries even if the edits can be seen in the changelogs.

So is it coming back or not? I don't want to waste my time editing entries again if it's overwritten later.

I wish we had more information about what's going on.

Original Character - Skytube Premium - T2 Art☆Girls - Jin-Liang - 1/6 (Alphamax) seems almost "undamaged". At 1st look it just looks like it was changed back to a draft and the missing price.

The Problem is if u try to search for this Figure u wont find it Alphamax + Release Date 2018. So the entry is looking good but the Filters got reseted for this Figure. Although the Release is stated at the Entry there is no Release Date showing if u hold the mouse over the Entry (the Mini-Preview).

EdiT: It looks like this Figure is fixed, but there are other Figures with the same problem left... still a long way to go....
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27730185

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 729
Localisation Creek Hel...

Il y a 1 mois
There’s no reply button on profile pages anymore so I can only quote comments on my own page, not reply to them. Is this a bug?
My splits - (mfc link)
My GOs - (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link)

Ai no Kusabi is getting an English dub, and I'm crying sparkles.

solluxcaptor
Regular Boarder

solluxcaptor

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 102
Localisation England

Il y a 1 mois
Unsure if it's a bug or just a time zone thing or something but thought I would mention?

I have birthday notifications on for my friends here and noticed the past two times I got them a day early for irl friends who I knew had a birthday the next day. At first I thought maybe they just put their birthday date in wrong but twice in a row is a weird coincidence. I could excuse this as a timezone issue but it's practically a full 24 hours before their birthday at least in my time zone.

If it is a time zone issue would it at least be possible to set which time zone you want your birthday to be set in? Nobody wants to be wished happy birthday on the wrong day and for my UK friends it's been a full day ahead.

Rajke
Ca fanatic
Regular Boarder

Rajke

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 8
Localisation the Nethe...

Il y a 1 mois
Some of the pictures have shrunk in size and have a grey field around them.

Siona
Very Important Boarder

Siona

En ligne Non
Niveau 51
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 135
Localisation Belgium

Il y a 1 mois
Top comments are still showing despite the option put to never (long time bug).

There's a bug with the owned/ordered and wished for entries, if the number of members is more than 10 , it won't show the members exceeding multiple of 10.
If there's 12 members it will only display 10, 25 members and we can only see 20, etc.
And when there's a very large number of members, it stop to display members with the letter L, after that nothing.

SkyBlue
Regular Boarder

SkyBlue

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 92

Il y a 1 mois
Uhh is the alert kinda wonky after the roll-back or something? I just alerted my own entry but some weird totally unrelated comment is attached to the alert.
And there is some weird bug of some kind that doesn't display more comments for pictures (similar to the bug found previously on displaying more comments for blog entries).

« Préc.   1 2 3 4 5 6   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.