MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

xxangelchanxx
Very Important Boarder

xxangelchanxx

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 467
Localisation New york ...

Il y a 7 ans
Is there a way to add an item to your ordered list and owned list at the same time?
I happen to own 1 di:stage and i ordered another 3,but i can't keep the one i own on my owned list. ;_;
http://i.imgur.com/H6dgR.gif
MàJ Il y a 7 ans #322964

Gwennan
Very Important Boarder

Gwennan

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 146
Localisation Russian F...

Il y a 7 ans
I'm really sorry if this was mentioned before, but I just can't find how to check all the ordered figures according to the month they will be released in the Budget manager.
It looks this way:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5281/5229701310_8244bfd258_o.jpg

And all the figures that are N/a are not shown in the month planning. Is it possible somehow to press the button for filling all the release dates, as it was before?
Thank you very much.

Bummed
Very Important Boarder + Ghost

Bummed

En ligne Non
Niveau 32
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 147

Il y a 7 ans
@Gwennan:

I think the "when" function is to record the dates you ordered/owned the figure, not a record of the date it will be released.

I could be wrong though.

Edit:
Not sure if this is the function you are looking for, but you can go to your collection and look under the "ordered" section. There is an option to sort them by release dates at the top.
MàJ Il y a 7 ans #328996

jiejie
on ice

jiejie

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1090
Localisation Germany

Il y a 7 ans
I think Gwennan is looking for the button that auto-fills the "When?" with the items' release date, and that has indeed disappeared. I want it back too....
At the moment the only way to put release dates into the n/a fields is to edit each item manually.
And I'm pretty sure the field is meant for the release date, or rather, the "when will I get it" date. Otherwise the monthly view wouldn't make sense.

Bummed
Very Important Boarder + Ghost

Bummed

En ligne Non
Niveau 32
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 147

Il y a 7 ans
Oh? There was such a function previously? I was never aware of that. oops.

Nevertheless, I think the field is for either
1) The date you ordered it
or
2) The date you "owned" (a.k.a received) it

Because looking under "When?" when you open up the edit panel there's an "O" and "B" next to them, like the marker that appears when you mark an item as owned/ordered.

I suppose you could fill in the "owned" date as the release date. That's one possibility.
MàJ Il y a 7 ans #329048

Gwennan
Very Important Boarder

Gwennan

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 146

Il y a 7 ans
jiejieI think Gwennan is looking for the button that auto-fills the "When?" with the items' release date, and that has indeed disappeared. I want it back too....
At the moment the only way to put release dates into the n/a fields is to edit each item manually.
And I'm pretty sure the field is meant for the release date, or rather, the "when will I get it" date. Otherwise the monthly view wouldn't make sense.
Yeah, really that option. :) Thank you for understanding. :) It was very useful when releases are delayed. And now you just have to check everything your self. :(

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 7 ans
This "When" field is meant to be the date you paid for your item. It's called "Budget Manager" after all...

Gwennan
Very Important Boarder

Gwennan

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 146

Il y a 7 ans
kumasanmkThis "When" field is meant to be the date you paid for your item. It's called "Budget Manager" after all... That's OK, but how can I make the figures show in planning tab?

jiejie
on ice

jiejie

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1090
Localisation Germany

Il y a 7 ans
@Gwennan: Click the edit button in the rightmost column of the budget manager. You can edit a figure's details that way. Enter the release date (or whatever you like) in the "When" field.

@kumasanmk: Yeah, but the date you pay and the release date are pretty close for most items. So being able to insert release dates in that field was pretty useful.

Gwennan
Very Important Boarder

Gwennan

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 146

Il y a 7 ans
jiejie@Gwennan: Click the edit button in the rightmost column of the budget manager. You can edit a figure's details that way. Enter the release date (or whatever you like) in the "When" field.

@kumasanmk: Yeah, but the date you pay and the release date are pretty close for most items. So being able to insert release dates in that field was pretty useful.
Thanks, I will try that. :)

levithian
Very Important Boarder

levithian

En ligne Non
Niveau 28
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 37
Localisation Syria

Il y a 7 ans
Hi

I just received an email about an entry I have made:
Notification from MyFigureCollection.net:

Entry #56005 ( by Square Enix) has been removed from the database
Reason: Rule violation(s)

I didn't know what the violation I made, and the entry disappeared and I can't know what it was and what was wrong.

any help ?

levithian
Very Important Boarder

levithian

En ligne Non
Niveau 28
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 37
Localisation Syria

Il y a 7 ans
Back again,

sorry for the double post,
I figured out what was the deleted entry and I put it again,
please see it and tell me what is wrong about it so I can avoid it in the future
(mfc link)
sorry for the trouble

levithian
Very Important Boarder

levithian

En ligne Non
Niveau 28
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 37
Localisation Syria

Il y a 7 ans
I am sorry for re-upload it, I just did it to know what is wrong

however Ultimania omega is more than a game guide it has art design, sketches and interviews in addition to the guide. the guide is just 1/4 of the book.

so can not we consider that ?

thanks for your help

sorry for the edit,
every thing here is disappearing very easily !
"I will fix the origin in the title.

However please decide about if I can put the Ultimania Omega series.
I guess it is more than a simple guide because the guide is just 1/4 of the book. it contains art section, sketch section, interviews, map (not for the play but like a real maps) and more than this.

Please inform me about your decision so I will not add any Ultimania Omega to the site if it is wrong.

thanks and sorry for the trouble"

so is it ok to put Ultimania series ?
thanks
MàJ Il y a 7 ans #333340

Spartan
Very Important Boarder

Spartan

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 33
Localisation France

Il y a 7 ans
I've got a question, I think it's best to ask before making a too big mistake.

I'm adding to the DB Kamen Rider's soft vinyl figures. As far as the main line is concerned, there are two versions. One is a 1991 version, the other one is the 2003 version. Some figures are unique in each line, but some are the same character, but not with the same reference and I don't know wether there are the exact same figure.

As a reference:
[ext link ]
[ext link ]

Until #15, there are the same, and then everything is changed. So, would the new line be considered a repost of the old one (for equivalent characters) or can they be considered as separated products?

Thanks for your answer.

De-JaY
Teitoku
Administrator

De-JaY

En ligne Non
Niveau 29
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1295
Localisation Berlin, G...

Il y a 7 ans

Wow, that really is a difficult question. Well, just as you said, most of them are differently numbered. Also the boxes are diffirent.
A re-release is identical to the original in every way (in my view), So I would add these separately. Of course #1-#15 could cause some confusion.

But I would like to hear kuma's thought on this first.
http://dejay.iplanet.at/Yuuko%20Sig%202.png
Die Glocke, sie ertönt. Bis in die unendliche Zukunft. Fliege hoch, hoch in den Himmel. Auch wenn du keine Flügel hast.
MàJ Il y a 7 ans #340876

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 7 ans
Well, it's about a 12-years period we are talking about, not a few months, 12 years. So, I agree with De-JaY and think we can add one entry for each of them.
With a "1991 ver." / "2003 ver." in the version field, I guess the confusion that might occur would be avoided.

Spartan
Very Important Boarder

Spartan

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 33
Localisation France

Il y a 7 ans
All right, I thank both of you for your answers :)

kilani
Sayaka Rank
Administrator + Puella Magi

kilani

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 5434
Localisation United St...

Il y a 7 ans
There is a maximum of 2000 posts in a thread? :] Anyway this can be increased or should I just make a new thread for continuous chat?
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-N8qnyiXA8bQ/T5j5J8_2h5I/AAAAAAAACOo/GkYMx2PBlrE/s365/hanekawa_01_websnap16p.gifhttps://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6wUxtdQRF7s/T6XnI1JllMI/AAAAAAAACRU/8z9j-nQXegs/s400/hanekawa_02d.gifhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Ek8D9dEqt_4/T5mFnKWLOtI/AAAAAAAACPQ/l02cExv9aHc/s150/hanekawa_03.gif

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 7 ans
kilaniThere is a maximum of 2000 posts in a thread?Yes.

margatroid
Regular Boarder

margatroid

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 28
Localisation Ohio

Il y a 7 ans
I've noticed a message at the bottom of some of my pictures.

"If you are the owner of this picture and want it to be removed, please send your request to contact@tsuki-board.net."

Is there a way to remove this? It's kind of annoying to have on pictures I know I've taken.

« Préc.   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 97   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.