MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

jiejie
on ice

jiejie

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1090
Localisation Germany

Il y a 7 ans
I don't think there's a way. I mean, of course you know you have taken your pictures, but there have been some people who uploaded pictures they found somewhere and claimed they were theirs. So if you were able to remove that disclaimer on your pictures, they would be able to do it too, and then it would be completely useless to have it at all.

Shiddo
一匹狼
Regular Boarder + Ghost

Shiddo

En ligne Non
Niveau 32
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 768
Localisation Prague, C...

Il y a 7 ans
margatroidI've noticed a message at the bottom of some of my pictures.

"If you are the owner of this picture and want it to be removed, please send your request to contact@tsuki-board.net."

Is there a way to remove this? It's kind of annoying to have on pictures I know I've taken.
It should appear only for certain categories like official shots and bootlegs etc., where original source could be some company or other person posting. Thats why it is there. Every1 will get this, as DB is unable to tell if you categorized your own shots or some1 pics else (in case of Bootlegs for example).
http://sapphire-maples.com/stuff/tsuki/sig/yune.png

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 7 ans
It only appear for pictures you're not mean to be the author (categories Official Shot, Image Board and Bootleg).

UnlimitedCodes
Regular Boarder

UnlimitedCodes

En ligne Non
Niveau 17
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 306

Il y a 7 ans
Kuma-san, I was wondering what this "subscriber" thingy is that appears in your profile? If it's a new feature, what is it for? :)
http://i53.tinypic.com/10crzbs.jpg

jiejie
on ice

jiejie

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1090
Localisation Germany

Il y a 7 ans
I think I just lost some friend requests....or did they just go somewhere else?They're not on my friends page anymore. How can this happen?

Shiddo
一匹狼
Regular Boarder + Ghost

Shiddo

En ligne Non
Niveau 32
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 768

Il y a 7 ans
UnlimitedCodesKuma-san, I was wondering what this "subscriber" thingy is that appears in your profile? If it's a new feature, what is it for? :) It's a new add, that will allow regular and new users, well... any users ^^, to use some advanced features. It's not free thru... kind of sponsorship as well.

more: (mfc link)

KCKoopa
完成した模型愛好家
Very Important Boarder

KCKoopa

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 272
Localisation United St...

Il y a 7 ans
ShiddoUnlimitedCodesKuma-san, I was wondering what this "subscriber" thingy is that appears in your profile? If it's a new feature, what is it for? :) It's a new add, that will allow regular and new users, well... any users ^^, to use some advanced features. It's not free thru... kind of sponsorship as well.

more: (mfc link)

Ooooh! Very nice feature!
I condone to this and will pay my respects to Kuma for all the hard work and dedication you have put into this site <3
That and may I add all the moderators and boarders who continue to make this site a thriving one.

I will be more than happy to contribute. Give me a week or so so I can get a 12 month ;3

PM me your code if interested :)

3DS Friend Code # 4184-2769-6750

Ogek07
Regular Boarder

Ogek07

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 6
Localisation Canada

Il y a 7 ans
how long it takes to upload a picture to the site?, i upload couple but it didn't show on my pictures.

Thanks.

De-JaY
Teitoku
Administrator

De-JaY

En ligne Non
Niveau 29
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1295
Localisation Berlin, G...

Il y a 7 ans
Ogek07how long it takes to upload a picture to the site?, i upload couple but it didn't show on my pictures.

Thanks.

Are you sure you selected a picture category before clicking the upload button?
http://dejay.iplanet.at/Yuuko%20Sig%202.png
Die Glocke, sie ertönt. Bis in die unendliche Zukunft. Fliege hoch, hoch in den Himmel. Auch wenn du keine Flügel hast.

Ogek07
Regular Boarder

Ogek07

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 6
Localisation Canada

Il y a 7 ans
i guess i have to wait couple second until it uploaded, there no progress bar or anything so i didn't know if its uploading or not.

Thanks.

kymaera
Regular Boarder

kymaera

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2

Il y a 7 ans
This is either a help or an addition request. Not sure which yet.

Is there a way to clone entries to use as a start? For example, when adding figures from a set, they generally share a lot of the same information, so after entering it for the first figure, I'd like to use that information as the base for the second one so I don't have to type it all in again. Can this be done currently? If not, then can it be added?

Thanks

Bummed
Very Important Boarder + Ghost

Bummed

En ligne Non
Niveau 32
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 147

Il y a 7 ans
kymaeraThis is either a help or an addition request. Not sure which yet.

Is there a way to clone entries to use as a start? For example, when adding figures from a set, they generally share a lot of the same information, so after entering it for the first figure, I'd like to use that information as the base for the second one so I don't have to type it all in again. Can this be done currently? If not, then can it be added?

Thanks

Answered here (mfc link) & here (mfc link) .

jiejie
on ice

jiejie

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1090
Localisation Germany

Il y a 7 ans
I just edited some entries to move information from "version" to "type", and ran into a slight problem: Where does "number in product line" go? If it's in the version field, it's pretty far away from the product line itself, which is now in the type field. But I don't think a number counts as a type either...^_^;; And I think it would be a pity to completely remove them, because it does give you some information about the item...
(I think I remember a request for dedicated "product line" and "number in product line" fields being denied before, so.....^^)
(Oh how I'd love to just throw some SQL at this. Update figures set type=bla where version=bla......^^)
MàJ Il y a 7 ans #366324

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 7 ans
This is what "Further information" is meant to. This is not the vital information.

Spartan
Very Important Boarder

Spartan

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 33
Localisation France

Il y a 6 ans
Help, help! I'm lost! Too many changes, I can't follow :p

I'm sorry if it was already asked, I searched but couldn't find the answer.

I've added a new Revoltech figure and wanted to add "Revoltech Yamaguchi Series" as the serie. But I don't find the info anymore.

If I take an old figure, I can find the link to the "Revoltech Yamaguchi Series" and it's linked to this page: (mfc link)

And if I try to modify one of this figure, I just don't find "Revoltech Yamaguchi Series" anywhere.

So, what's the deal? Is this piece of information supposed to go to the Version field instead? And if there's no more serie's field, how can we linked old and new figures together?

Thank you in advance

Shiddo
一匹狼
Regular Boarder + Ghost

Shiddo

En ligne Non
Niveau 32
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 768

Il y a 6 ans
To link figure to series, one has to do it via series entry link/unlink. Creator, VIBs, MODs, ADMs or Tsunderes are able to edit those.

So you can PM one of them (preferred) or alert series and type in new entries that are missing.

Once figure is linked in series, they appear in figure detail.
MàJ Il y a 6 ans #373513

jiejie
on ice

jiejie

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1090
Localisation Germany

Il y a 6 ans
Shiddo, now I have some questions....^^
VIBs can edit series? Really? If I remember my VIB days correctly, I couldn't.
And PM is preferred? Do we have an official policy on that? I would have thought an alert would make more sense, because anyone who happens to be online can take care of it.
MàJ Il y a 6 ans #373529

Spartan
Very Important Boarder

Spartan

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 33
Localisation France

Il y a 6 ans
Oh, I thought we (we = normal members) used to add, sorry. Thanks for the info.

I would also like to know if PM is prefered. At last, with an alert, you (you = not normal members :p) know what to do. If I have to send a PM, I don't know who I need to send it to.

De-JaY
Teitoku
Administrator

De-JaY

En ligne Non
Niveau 29
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1295
Localisation Berlin, G...

Il y a 6 ans
jiejieShiddo, now I have some questions....^^
VIBs can edit series? Really? If I remember my VIB days correctly, I couldn't.
And PM is preferred? Do we have an official policy on that? I would have thought an alert would make more sense, because anyone who happens to be online can take care of it.

Yes, VIBs can edit series. Here is what VIBs can do:

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9276/seriesq.jpg

And an Alert us prefered, really. So "everyone" can take care of it. Just as jiejie said.
http://dejay.iplanet.at/Yuuko%20Sig%202.png
Die Glocke, sie ertönt. Bis in die unendliche Zukunft. Fliege hoch, hoch in den Himmel. Auch wenn du keine Flügel hast.
MàJ Il y a 6 ans #373577

Shiddo
一匹狼
Regular Boarder + Ghost

Shiddo

En ligne Non
Niveau 32
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 768

Il y a 6 ans
SpartanIf I have to send a PM, I don't know who I need to send it to.To one of those ranks or creator. Doesn't matter... ^^

Just use alert, might be solved faster that way as jiejie said

« Préc.   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 97   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.