MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

moonangelica
Regular Boarder

moonangelica

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 64

Il y a 5 mois
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to change the default view for a list? I'm adding my manga to a list and I really like the Group by Origin display for keeping everything organised and making it easy to check what I have and haven't added. Is there a way to have this selected by default or do I just have to change it each time I open the page?

paTKany
Over 9000

paTKany

En ligne Non
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 482
Localisation Aasu resi...

Il y a 5 mois
Pahsmina (Il y a 5 mois) #227931232. Nae is making a cameo appearance in the Robotics;notes anime, and is canonly the same character as the Nae in Steins gate. Should it be 2 separete character entries for her, or do I use the same one for her Robono merch too?

One character encyclopedia is enough for her.

(I fixed the plush entry in your first question.)

wzzt
Regular Boarder

wzzt

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 16
Localisation Californi...

Il y a 5 mois
I've got some slight top coat damage on one of my figures' skin and want to apply some matte coat to touch it up. Is Testors Dullcote safe to use on PVC paint or should I just get a can of Tamiya TS-80? Also, how safe it is to have masking tape stuck on a figure's surface for a couple of days?

e: Or should I eschew using lacquer-based sealants altogether and use acrylic?
MàJ Il y a 5 mois #22882790

Pahsmina
Regular Boarder

Pahsmina

En ligne Non
Niveau 29
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 244
Localisation Sweden

Il y a 5 mois
paTKany (Il y a 5 mois) #22880455
One character encyclopedia is enough for her.

(I fixed the plush entry in your first question.)

Thank you!
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/Pahsmina/3509732_zps0b9a192a.jpg
♥ Art by Tatsumairi

Angelus388
Regular Boarder

Angelus388

En ligne Non
Niveau 5
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 2
Localisation France

Il y a 5 mois
Hi, this is my first post on MFC so I hope i put it in the right section.
I own a Tae Kokuten figure and I want to get rid of her (at first I found her face cute but now she really makes me feel uncomfortable). The problem is that two strands have broken when I was trying to put it back in the box (so I have to sell it for cheap). Now I'm wondering what is the best option : selling the figure as it is (with the 2 broken strands in a little packet so the buyer could fix it by himself OR trying to fix it myself before selling it?

Muntoe
Lover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970
Localisation United St...

Il y a 5 mois
Angelus388 (Il y a 5 mois) #23245700Hi, this is my first post on MFC so I hope i put it in the right section.
I own a Tae Kokuten figure and I want to get rid of her (at first I found her face cute but now she really makes me feel uncomfortable). The problem is that two strands have broken when I was trying to put it back in the box (so I have to sell it for cheap). Now I'm wondering what is the best option : selling the figure as it is (with the 2 broken strands in a little packet so the buyer could fix it by himself OR trying to fix it myself before selling it?
It's up to you, there's no set way to sell a broken figure :) Personally I'd advertise her after I fixed her but that's because I have the skill set to do so. If you've never fixed a figure before you may want to advertise her as-is with photos so someone can fix her themselves. I say this because sometimes glue/epoxy can be a little tricky with smaller pieces and I ruined one or two figures with superglue when I first started collecting lol. Luckily it seems like a minor fix so if you do decide to fix her it shouldn't be too hard. Good luck!

Pahsmina
Regular Boarder

Pahsmina

En ligne Non
Niveau 29
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 244
Localisation Sweden

Il y a 5 mois
The Layton games, at least the first 2-3 of them, comes in something called "friendly version", aka they use furigana in game. Should these be added as separete versions? It seems like they have different catalouge IDs.
We have entries for the standard versions already:
item #127166
item #127165
♥ Art by Tatsumairi

Angelus388
Regular Boarder

Angelus388

En ligne Non
Niveau 5
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 2
Localisation France

Il y a 5 mois
Muntoe (Il y a 5 mois) #23264356Angelus388 (Il y a 5 mois) #23245700Hi, this is my first post on MFC so I hope i put it in the right section.
It's up to you, there's no set way to sell a broken figure :) Personally I'd advertise her after I fixed her but that's because I have the skill set to do so. If you've never fixed a figure before you may want to advertise her as-is with photos so someone can fix her themselves. I say this because sometimes glue/epoxy can be a little tricky with smaller pieces and I ruined one or two figures with superglue when I first started collecting lol. Luckily it seems like a minor fix so if you do decide to fix her it shouldn't be too hard. Good luck!

Ok, thank you for your advices :) ,
I have glued Warhammer figures before but it was a few years ago so I think I'll try sell it as it is right now.

paTKany
Over 9000

paTKany

En ligne Non
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 482
Localisation Aasu resi...

Il y a 4 mois
Pahsmina (Il y a 5 mois) #23406394The Layton games, at least the first 2-3 of them, comes in something called "friendly version", aka they use furigana in game. Should these be added as separete versions? It seems like they have different catalouge IDs.
We have entries for the standard versions already:
item #127166
item #127165

New entry, and link them as variants with the standard version.

Ovenmitt
Regular Boarder

Ovenmitt

En ligne Non
Niveau 6
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 6

Il y a 4 mois
Hi, when I search, I always get all kinds of stuff I am not interested in. Is there a way to search to see all new additions for prepainted and garagekit bishoujo figures only? Preferably without those in draft.

Pahsmina
Regular Boarder

Pahsmina

En ligne Non
Niveau 29
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 244
Localisation Sweden

Il y a 4 mois
Just out of curiousity, these entries are split into 2 item #506948, item #506947, one for the charachter and one for the Puyo. However, none other of the kits are, Should we split all of them like that?
♥ Art by Tatsumairi

theyasminshow
Hardboiled Heavy
Very Important Boarder

theyasminshow

En ligne Non
Niveau 33
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 233
Localisation New York

Il y a 4 mois
Pahsmina (Il y a 4 mois) #23654580Just out of curiousity, these entries are split into 2 item #506948, item #506947, one for the charachter and one for the Puyo. However, none other of the kits are, Should we split all of them like that?
I believe the rule is that the items are split if there isn't a single base for them to sit on (by default, Charagumin and most kits don't come with a base, period) + the characters are approximately the "same weight". As for splitting other entries, depends which ones they are, we can go over them if needed!
http://theyasminshow.com/mfc/fuck_imgur/woosersig.png
- not that I was obsessed with it, I just needed to get it -

Pahsmina
Regular Boarder

Pahsmina

En ligne Non
Niveau 29
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 244
Localisation Sweden

Il y a 4 mois
theyasminshow (Il y a 4 mois) #23654966Pahsmina (Il y a 4 mois) #23654580Just out of curiousity, these entries are split into 2 item #506948, item #506947, one for the charachter and one for the Puyo. However, none other of the kits are, Should we split all of them like that?
I believe the rule is that the items are split if there isn't a single base for them to sit on (by default, Charagumin and most kits don't come with a base, period) + the characters are approximately the "same weight". As for splitting other entries, depends which ones they are, we can go over them if needed!

Please do! The kits in question are these:
item #86080
item #86082
item #86081
♥ Art by Tatsumairi

theyasminshow
Hardboiled Heavy
Very Important Boarder

theyasminshow

En ligne Non
Niveau 33
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 233
Localisation New York

Il y a 4 mois
Pahsmina (Il y a 4 mois) #23655856Please do! The kits in question are these:
item #86080
item #86082
item #86081

Those should all be fine as the Puyos don't look to be the "same weight" as the characters themselves!
http://theyasminshow.com/mfc/fuck_imgur/woosersig.png
- not that I was obsessed with it, I just needed to get it -

moonangelica
Regular Boarder

moonangelica

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 64

Il y a 4 mois
Hi, is there a way to search the books category and exclude the doujinshi? I'm looking for official books but they come under lots of different categories ie artbooks, character books, comics etc so are hard to search for.

The-Hurricane
Regular Boarder

The-Hurricane

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 24
Localisation USA

Il y a 4 mois
Okay so I was just notified via MFC email alert that I got a PM from someone called "vvoidd" (that is a direct copy/paste too, it's not actually "woidd"), and there's no PM and also no user by that name. Can someone tell me what is going on with that? o__O I find it strange since you can't exactly un-send your PMs so something else had to have happened.
It's storming tonight...

Katto
SHSL Magical Girl
Administrator + Super High School Level

Katto

En ligne Non
Niveau 29
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 1324
Localisation Melbourne...

Il y a 4 mois
The-Hurricane (Il y a 4 mois)Okay so I was just notified via MFC email alert that I got a PM from someone called "vvoidd" (that is a direct copy/paste too, it's not actually "woidd"), and there's no PM and also no user by that name. Can someone tell me what is going on with that? o__O I find it strange since you can't exactly un-send your PMs so something else had to have happened.Well I can see that there certainly is a user by that name: vvoidd
http://media.tumblr.com/7d601def965bf263c09d71a0ba08d16d/tumblr_inline_mppd2cfU0k1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/b9718baf802c5b0076333e0afc31214c/tumblr_inline_mppd2g9rzN1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/f977dc76a89e38ec46ad536f56a43b94/tumblr_inline_mppdqnZXNe1s0iq8v.gif
Welcome to Despair~

Katto
SHSL Magical Girl
Administrator + Super High School Level

Katto

En ligne Non
Niveau 29
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 1324
Localisation Melbourne...

Il y a 4 mois
moonangelica (Il y a 4 mois) #23671885Hi, is there a way to search the books category and exclude the doujinshi? I'm looking for official books but they come under lots of different categories ie artbooks, character books, comics etc so are hard to search for.You can! Use exclude:doujinshi in the tag section of the advanced search :)
http://media.tumblr.com/7d601def965bf263c09d71a0ba08d16d/tumblr_inline_mppd2cfU0k1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/b9718baf802c5b0076333e0afc31214c/tumblr_inline_mppd2g9rzN1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/f977dc76a89e38ec46ad536f56a43b94/tumblr_inline_mppdqnZXNe1s0iq8v.gif
Welcome to Despair~

moonangelica
Regular Boarder

moonangelica

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 64

Il y a 4 mois
Katto (Il y a 4 mois) #23671906moonangelica (Il y a 4 mois) #23671885Hi, is there a way to search the books category and exclude the doujinshi? I'm looking for official books but they come under lots of different categories ie artbooks, character books, comics etc so are hard to search for.You can! Use exclude:doujinshi in the tag section of the advanced search :)

Thank you! I had tried -doujinshi but not exclude:doujinshi :)

Oceanblue
Regular Boarder

Oceanblue

En ligne Non
Niveau 4
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 mois
Message(s) 1
Localisation Columbia,...

Il y a 4 mois
Hi, I'm a brand new member, just joined yesterday. I've unfortunately already encountered a problem. I've been able to upload only one picture. Whenever I attempt to upload any more pictures on the upload page, it just disappears. I've tried multiple browsers and even tried using my phone, but I had the same problem. I can't find anything on this issue in the FAQ. Is my account too new to let me upload any more pictures? Am I only allowed a certain number of uploads per day? If so, please let me know (and I highly recommend someone update the FAQ if these limits do exist.) If not, well, what's going on?

« Préc.   1 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 97   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.