MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 568
Localisation Singapore

Il y a 3 mois
tetrix (Il y a 4 mois) #24621161Hi, I have several anime goods that are of Japanese origins and are made by Taiwanese manufacturers Muse (encyclopedia #131410) and Proware (encyclopedia #33564). According to the FAQs, it is okay to add figures of Japanese origins and non-Japanese manufacturers to the database. Does this applies to goods as well?

Yep goods made by non-Japanese companies are allowed as long as the origin is Japanese.

Figures: either Japanese origin OR Japanese manufacturer
Goods: Japanese origin, any legit manufacturer.
Media: Japanese origin, Japanese release.

tetrix
Regular Boarder

tetrix

En ligne Non
Niveau 23
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 6
Localisation Singapore

Il y a 3 mois
hikaridranz (Il y a 3 mois) #24750215tetrix (Il y a 4 mois) #24621161Hi, I have several anime goods that are of Japanese origins and are made by Taiwanese manufacturers Muse (encyclopedia #131410) and Proware (encyclopedia #33564). According to the FAQs, it is okay to add figures of Japanese origins and non-Japanese manufacturers to the database. Does this applies to goods as well?

Yep goods made by non-Japanese companies are allowed as long as the origin is Japanese.

Figures: either Japanese origin OR Japanese manufacturer
Goods: Japanese origin, any legit manufacturer.
Media: Japanese origin, Japanese release.

Hi, thank you very much!

Giga7
Regular Boarder

Giga7

En ligne Non
Niveau 7
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 1
Localisation England

Il y a 3 mois
Hi, I have a question about posting. I looked through the FAQ but this doesn't seem to be covered.

I replied to another poster a while ago in the comments on a figure's page, but then edited my comment when I found out new information about the figure which I thought might be useful to them. Would they have received a notification of the edit? It would help to know for future reference.

Katto
SHSL Magical Girl
Administrator + Super High School Level

Katto

En ligne Non
Niveau 29
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 1324
Localisation Melbourne...

Il y a 3 mois
Giga7 (Il y a 3 mois) #25012721Hi, I have a question about posting. I looked through the FAQ but this doesn't seem to be covered.

I replied to another poster a while ago in the comments on a figure's page, but then edited my comment when I found out new information about the figure which I thought might be useful to them. Would they have received a notification of the edit? It would help to know for future reference.
Unfortunately I don't think so.
http://media.tumblr.com/7d601def965bf263c09d71a0ba08d16d/tumblr_inline_mppd2cfU0k1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/b9718baf802c5b0076333e0afc31214c/tumblr_inline_mppd2g9rzN1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/f977dc76a89e38ec46ad536f56a43b94/tumblr_inline_mppdqnZXNe1s0iq8v.gif
Welcome to Despair~

Xyes
Regular Boarder

Xyes

En ligne Non
Niveau 4
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 mois
Message(s) 1

Il y a 3 mois
I have a question regarding how to navigate a gallery. Before the site got it's visual reboot, I could simply use the left and right arrow keys to navigate through a gallery. That does not work anymore so I try using the "next" button and the " < " button. Those buttons don't go to the next picture in the gallery, they go to the next numbered picture on the entire site. For example, I was looking at a picture in the motored saber gallery (let's pretend its numbered 12345 in the url), and when I hit next, it took me to a picture of a mikasa nendoroid (which let's pretend is numbered 12346).

Am I missing something here?

Falter
Regular Boarder

Falter

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 mois
Message(s) 1
Localisation USA

Il y a 3 mois
I might have missed it, but about becoming a supporter. If i make a one time support will the features stay unlocked permanently or only for the amount of months i chose? I'm really interested in unlocking more subscription slots!

edit: also i just noticed the lifetime option of $110, so i am assuming any other option unlocks the features only temporarily so in that case 2 questions.
1. if your over the limit subscription limit of 200 like say 300. Would those extra 100 remain as sub's with the only con being not being able to add anymore until you lower your subs back down below the 200 limit?
2. The lifetime option lists at $110, if small amounts of donation are done over time until the total reaches $110 will it then count as life time?
MàJ Il y a 3 mois #25129904

agmar
Regular Boarder

agmar

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1
Localisation Argentina

Il y a 3 mois
I have a question about the banner and the new style. Before if I even entered image had the option to tear it as a banner of my profile, currently that option is not available. How do I put a new banner to my profile??
Thanks for the help.

a_ak57
Regular Boarder

a_ak57

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 3

Il y a 3 mois
I don't seem to get notifications for new pictures anymore, and if I choose "Read - Yes" on the Notifications page and click on the gallery link for one of my old picture notifications, it just takes me to the general picture gallery. Is that the case for anyone else? It's the same regardless of browser or device for me.

Lepetit89
Eastern Library
Very Important Boarder

Lepetit89

En ligne Non
Niveau 35
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 28
Localisation Germany

Il y a 3 mois
Something I've noticed recently - I've got my settings set to hide partner advertisements which also seems to affect comments on items made by them with sales offers, yet some shops seem to be bypassing this somehow. Is this intended?

Pahsmina
Regular Boarder

Pahsmina

En ligne Oui
Niveau 29
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 244
Localisation Sweden

Il y a 3 mois
Do we accept to make entries about game demos? For example demos handed out at Tokyo game show without a JAN-code.
These are the ones I have in mind:
[ext link ]
[ext link ]
[ext link ]
[ext link ]
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g56/Pahsmina/3509732_zps0b9a192a.jpg
♥ Art by Tatsumairi

Zer
Regular Boarder

Zer

En ligne Non
Niveau 3
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 1

Il y a 3 mois
Is there a way to disable the annoying NSFW filter since going into your account settings and unticking SFW clearly doesn't do anything?

Honestly its extremely annoying. Every single image I want to look at I have to click "I am over 18" every single time. Can you not fucking remember my choice or fix the account settings?

paTKany
Over 9000

paTKany

En ligne Non
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 482
Localisation Aasu resi...

Il y a 3 mois
Zer (Il y a 3 mois) #25391646Is there a way to disable the annoying NSFW filter since going into your account settings and unticking SFW clearly doesn't do anything?
Honestly its extremely annoying. Every single image I want to look at I have to click "I am over 18" every single time. Can you not fucking remember my choice or fix the account settings?

Unfortunately, v4 SFW switch works only when you use https:// which is a problem, because every time you revert back to regular http the switch resets.
Until the bug is addressed use https and try to avoid clicking on comment/blog/forum-embedded non-https mfc links.

Lepetit89
Eastern Library
Very Important Boarder

Lepetit89

En ligne Non
Niveau 35
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 28
Localisation Germany

Il y a 3 mois
Lepetit89 (Il y a 3 mois) #25211798Something I've noticed recently - I've got my settings set to hide partner advertisements which also seems to affect comments on items made by them with sales offers, yet some shops seem to be bypassing this somehow. Is this intended?

I have since worked around this by putting the partner-store in question on my blacklist, though I'm still wondering if this is working as intended or if's actually a bug of sort or if partners are supposed to tag their sale offers and it's being forgotten in this case.

mintbunny
The Geeky Bunny
Regular Boarder

mintbunny

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 613
Localisation MD, USA

Il y a 3 mois
Why does clicking view more next to my favorite pics take me to the overall gallery instead of directly to my favorites? Is this the new way or is it a bug?

crocatoot
Regular Boarder

crocatoot

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 395
Localisation Canada

Il y a 3 mois
is there a way to change back to the old theme? if not can it be added? I HATE this new theme with a passion. it just makes alot of things more complicated for no reason i find, it also feels cramped

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2042
Localisation Canada

Il y a 3 mois
i am not getting any notifications about items' comments that i have subscribed too.
the comments that are highest rated are mixed with the recent comments. this is confusing since they use to have a divider between the two.

agree with the poster above can we get the old system back?

4Arnd
4ア一ンド
Administrator

4Arnd

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2553
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 3 mois
Lepetit89 (Il y a 3 mois) #25211798Something I've noticed recently - I've got my settings set to hide partner advertisements which also seems to affect comments on items made by them with sales offers, yet some shops seem to be bypassing this somehow. Is this intended?

I believe this happens, depending on how comments are posted. Usually stores post directly to the site, which is then recognised by the system as a partner ad and thus not shown, depending on your account status and settings. But if an ad is manually posted or edited afterwards for whatever reason, it may show up as usual.

Here a plus point for V4, hidden ads are even less noticable than they were before.
http://myfigurecollection.net/pics/b/mfc180x80.png . https://en.facebookbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/FB-fLogo-Blue-broadcast-2.png . https://cdn.cms-twdigitalassets.com/content/brand-twitter/en/jcr:content/par/c01_column_1596992668/col2/b04_asset_download_m.img.500.medium.1469476604231.jpg .

4Arnd
4ア一ンド
Administrator

4Arnd

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2553
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 3 mois
<-- Not able to fix bugs or decision make on V4.0. Sorry.

chapters0 (Il y a 3 mois) #25531108i am not getting any notifications about items' comments that i have subscribed too.
the comments that are highest rated are mixed with the recent comments. this is confusing since they use to have a divider between the two.

Notifications, they can come via email quite a bit delayed (and collective, if there is more than one) I found.

V4.0 comments, rating/positioning is as before? Two highest rated comments are still on top, they do appear on top, only after a certain number (not sure, it may be 20 or 30) of votes has been made, otherwise they'll stay in order of posting. - There there is no separation line anymore, once there are high voted comments showing.

crocatoot (Il y a 3 mois)is there a way to change back to the old theme? if not can it be added? I HATE this new theme with a passion. it just makes alot of things more complicated for no reason i find, it also feels cramped
I doubt that is going to happen. But some changes have been made already, like the green links some users had issues with, they were reverted to previously used black.

mintbunny (Il y a 3 mois)Why does clicking view more next to my favorite pics take me to the overall gallery instead of directly to my favorites? Is this the new way or is it a bug?
Hmm, I'm not able to check on that one or verify, as I haven't got that many favourite pics. It may well be a bug, if you got more than one page with favourite pictures.

---

As this is a general help thread, can everyone please post bug related items in our bug thread, as that thread is monitored by site dev - (mfc link)

Thank you very much.
http://myfigurecollection.net/pics/b/mfc180x80.png . https://en.facebookbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/FB-fLogo-Blue-broadcast-2.png . https://cdn.cms-twdigitalassets.com/content/brand-twitter/en/jcr:content/par/c01_column_1596992668/col2/b04_asset_download_m.img.500.medium.1469476604231.jpg .

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2042
Localisation Canada

Il y a 3 mois
4Arnd (Il y a 3 mois) #25531689<-- Not able to fix bugs or decision make on V4.0. Sorry.

chapters0 (Il y a 3 mois) #25531108i am not getting any notifications about items' comments that i have subscribed too.

Notifications, they can come via email quite a bit delayed (and collective, if there is more than one) I found.

V4.0 comments, rating/positioning is as before? Two highest rated comments are still on top, they do appear on top, only after a certain number (not sure, it may be 20 or 30) of votes has been made, otherwise they'll stay in order of posting. - There there is no separation line anymore, once there are high voted comments showing.

crocatoot (Il y a 3 mois)is there a way to change back to the old theme? if not can it be added? I HATE this new theme with a passion. it just makes alot of things more complicated for no reason i find, it also feels cramped
I doubt that is going to happen. But some changes have been made already, like the green links some users had issues with, they were reverted to previously used black.

mintbunny (Il y a 3 mois)Why does clicking view more next to my favorite pics take me to the overall gallery instead of directly to my favorites? Is this the new way or is it a bug?
Hmm, I'm not able to check on that one or verify, as I haven't got that many favourite pics. It may well be a bug, if you got more than one page with favourite pictures.

---

As this is a general help thread, can everyone please post bug related items in our bug thread, as that thread is monitored by site dev - (mfc link)

Thank you very much.

when i do subscribe to email i get picture additions which is like 50emails or so...

i hate that i'm missing the comments on figure since some end up being exclusive and i wont even know it

Cloudedmind
Regular Boarder

Cloudedmind

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 127
Localisation Californi...

Il y a 3 mois
Is there anyway to turn off email notifications for pictures and sales? I've been inundated with them lately. I've been getting emails for every new picture that gets added.

« Préc.   1 91 92 93 94 95 96 97   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.