MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

Kaneel
on Ice

Kaneel

En ligne Oui
Niveau 47
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 201
Localisation Germany

Il y a 3 mois
Cloudedmind (Il y a 3 mois) #25565032Is there anyway to turn off email notifications for pictures and sales? I've been inundated with them lately. I've been getting emails for every new picture that gets added.

Here you go -> (mfc link)

For sales you'll still recieve on site notifications unless you are a supporter.

If you want to update your subscriptions take a look here (mfc link)

Cloudedmind
Regular Boarder

Cloudedmind

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 127
Localisation Californi...

Il y a 3 mois
Kaneel (Il y a 3 mois) #25565306Cloudedmind (Il y a 3 mois) #25565032Is there anyway to turn off email notifications for pictures and sales? I've been inundated with them lately. I've been getting emails for every new picture that gets added.

Here you go -> (mfc link)

For sales you'll still recieve on site notifications unless you are a supporter.

If you want to update your subscriptions take a look here (mfc link)

I've tried that and unfortunately, I'm still getting them. It only seems to work with comments, and as I didn't see a tick box for pictures or sales I thought I'd ask.

Kaneel
on Ice

Kaneel

En ligne Oui
Niveau 47
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 201
Localisation Germany

Il y a 3 mois
Cloudedmind (Il y a 3 mois) #25569972

I've tried that and unfortunately, I'm still getting them. It only seems to work with comments, and as I didn't see a tick box for pictures or sales I thought I'd ask.

Not even a slightly greyed out box?

Sales would be "Mail/Notify me when a part of my wishlist is put on sale" and pictures you have to go in the second link and find the entry you subscriped to for picture notifications. Right now the only solution seems to be unsubscribing these entries until the issue is adressed.

Cloudedmind
Regular Boarder

Cloudedmind

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 127

Il y a 3 mois
Kaneel (Il y a 3 mois) #25570121Cloudedmind (Il y a 3 mois) #25569972

Not even a slightly greyed out box?

Sales would be "Mail/Notify me when a part of my wishlist is put on sale" and pictures you have to go in the second link and find the entry you subscriped to for picture notifications. Right now the only solution seems to be unsubscribing these entries until the issue is adressed.

For "Mail/Notify me when a part of my wishlist is put on sale" I only had it ticked for Notify and not ticked for Mail. I assumed that meant that I'd get updates on the site, but not emails. Perhaps I misunderstood?

As for pictures that's what I was afraid of, bleh.

Lepetit89
Eastern Library
Very Important Boarder

Lepetit89

En ligne Non
Niveau 35
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 28
Localisation Germany

Il y a 3 mois
4Arnd (Il y a 3 mois) #25531377Lepetit89 (Il y a 3 mois) #25211798Something I've noticed recently - I've got my settings set to hide partner advertisements which also seems to affect comments on items made by them with sales offers, yet some shops seem to be bypassing this somehow. Is this intended?

I believe this happens, depending on how comments are posted. Usually stores post directly to the site, which is then recognised by the system as a partner ad and thus not shown, depending on your account status and settings. But if an ad is manually posted or edited afterwards for whatever reason, it may show up as usual.

Here a plus point for V4, hidden ads are even less noticable than they were before.

I see, that sounds plausible. Is there any way to avoid this you would suggest, aside from adding them to the black list? Would like to avoid that, if possible at all, but there's one partner in particular who comments on just about everything and I've never been able to hide their comments, so I was wondering if I should just ask them directly to use whatever official means they have or if that would be considered off-limits.

The-Hurricane
Regular Boarder

The-Hurricane

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 24
Localisation USA

Il y a 3 mois
Okay, because of the new layout I can't seem to make it so adult pictures are shown. I'll click the "SFW" lever button and then I get an endless "loading" circle that never resolves itself until I just get frustrated and leave the page.

Is there any way to fix this?

Also is the site admin/whoever is responsible for the layout taking into consideration the complaints AT ALL? The last poll showed the overwhelming majority of users couldn't stand the new design as-is. With all the problems it's having combined with the butt-ugly design I'm unsure why there seems to be zero resolutions on that, like they're just trying to wait it out to see if people somehow forget about the site design going down the toilet.

I've found myself using MFC a whole lot less since the new design was implemented, and I was going to buy a lifetime subscription but....yeah not anymore, it's not worth paying for a site I can barely navigate anymore. :/
It's storming tonight...
MàJ Il y a 3 mois #25681237

darkill17
Regular Boarder

darkill17

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 28
Localisation Paços de ...

Il y a 3 mois
Hi. Just wanted to ask if cards from trading card games can be put in the database because i didn't see any information about it.
Thanks.

Kaneel
on Ice

Kaneel

En ligne Oui
Niveau 47
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 201
Localisation Germany

Il y a 3 mois
darkill17 (Il y a 3 mois) #25727365Hi. Just wanted to ask if cards from trading card games can be put in the database because i didn't see any information about it.
Thanks.

Single cards no, but you can add complete boxes and put them under (mfc link) so long as they follow the general rules for goods, like japanese origin and/or manufacturer.
You might want to check some of those entries there to see how they are done.

tetrix
Regular Boarder

tetrix

En ligne Non
Niveau 23
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 6
Localisation Singapore

Il y a 3 mois
Hi, I want to ask about numbering. Sometimes items are assigned numbers (e.g. 1, 2, 3) or alphabets (e.g. A, B, C), like Clear File A, Clear File B etc.

When I check the entries added by other users, I observe from KiraYamato44 that she added the numbering next to the type, like this example: item #564493 (putting the B next to the type Clear File)

I also notice some users putting it under 'Version', like this: item #581165

Yet I also notice other users putting it under 'Numbering'.

So is there a standard way to put this numbering?

Thanks.

Pohretra
Regular Boarder

Pohretra

En ligne Non
Niveau 5
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 mois
Message(s) 1
Localisation Australia

Il y a 3 mois
Hi. I can't figure out the new layout. How do I narrow figures down by company, series, character, etc. while browsing?

darkill17
Regular Boarder

darkill17

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 28
Localisation Paços de ...

Il y a 3 mois
Kaneel (Il y a 3 mois) #25729427darkill17 (Il y a 3 mois) #25727365Hi. Just wanted to ask if cards from trading card games can be put in the database because i didn't see any information about it.
Thanks.

Single cards no, but you can add complete boxes and put them under (mfc link) so long as they follow the general rules for goods, like japanese origin and/or manufacturer.
You might want to check some of those entries there to see how they are done.

I see. Thank you for the information.

arturo3d
Regular Boarder

arturo3d

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 2
Localisation Lima

Il y a 2 mois
How can i make a search in this new layout?
I try to figure out but ' can't

for Example how i can search Bandai products for January 2018

paTKany
Over 9000

paTKany

En ligne Non
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 482
Localisation Aasu resi...

Il y a 2 mois
arturo3d (Il y a 2 mois) #26410051for Example how i can search Bandai products for January 2018

Ex. 1.
The above
https://static.myfigurecollection.net/image/paTKany1506445047.png

Ex. 2.
Takamachi Nanoha entries where the origin is Innocent or Reflection
https://static.myfigurecollection.net/image/paTKany1506445046.png

Ex. 3.
Yuri Plisetsky paired with Katsuki Yuuri or Victor Nikiforov or both of these two.
https://static.myfigurecollection.net/image/paTKany1506445044.png

matthewn4444
Regular Boarder

matthewn4444

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 12

Il y a 2 mois
Does anyone know if searching by 18+ rating works? It seems when I search it would do the opposite if the tag is used.

Free_Phi
Meta-Sentient Cyber-Imp
Regular Boarder

Free_Phi

En ligne Non
Niveau 7
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 mois
Message(s) 2
Localisation The City ...

Il y a 2 mois
I set a banner before the changeover. Now I have no idea how to set a new one or turn it back to random cycling.
How do I de-set my banner?
MàJ Il y a 2 mois #26543180

nikkoda
ミカ大好きだよ
Regular Boarder

nikkoda

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 35
Localisation Michigan,...

Il y a 2 mois
Is there a way to reset the rating on an item without re-adding it into my collection?
MàJ Il y a 2 mois #26734918

Lilie
Regular Boarder

Lilie

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 72
Localisation Belgium

Il y a 2 mois
How can i add a poll to my club? ;3

Rita
Regular Boarder

Rita

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 21
Localisation Switzerla...

Il y a 1 mois
Free_Phi (Il y a 2 mois) #26543180I set a banner before the changeover. Now I have no idea how to set a new one or turn it back to random cycling.
How do I de-set my banner?

I have the same problem.
Can someone tell us how to do it ?

rivalappears
Regular Boarder

rivalappears

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 796
Localisation Illinois,...

Il y a 1 mois
I just tried to make an ad for an item I'm hunting but I can't seem to find how? Has the hunting section been removed entirely or can you only make on ad a week now whether you're hunting or selling?
Splits

For Sale (mfc link)

Alph92
Regular Boarder

Alph92

En ligne Non
Niveau 2
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 mois
Message(s) 1

Il y a 1 mois
Hello, where would I go to post about help with a repair? The straps (Soft PVC) on one of my figures snapped and Zap-a-Gap (cyanoacrylate) only seemed to melt a bit of plastic rather than bond the surface (which is about 1mm of contact from strap to clothing item).

« Préc.   1 91 92 93 94 95 96 97   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.