MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

Emophia
Regular Boarder

Emophia

En ligne Non
Niveau 5
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 2

Il y a 1 mois
Is there a way to block comments from orange/Partner users (Plamoya, SolarisJapan, Ninoma etc) from showing up in my comment notifications? They are spamming the shit out it making it useless.
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27879135

ugendo
( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
Regular Boarder

ugendo

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 289
Localisation MI, USA

Il y a 1 mois
Emophia (Il y a 1 mois) #27879135Is there a way to block comments from orange/Partner users (Plamoya, SolarisJapan, Ninoma etc) from showing up in my comment notifications? They are spamming the shit out it making it useless.

Unfortunately only supporters have the option to hide partner ads.

eyriesii
Regular Boarder

eyriesii

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 2
Localisation Finland

Il y a 1 mois
I removed/deleted some items off my wishlist, but unlike before the update the icons for those items now have red "deleted" collection markings, and they seem to be permanently marked as "deleted" on the item pages as well. I find that distracting and annoying, is there any way to have them be neutral instead? I know you can hide all markings, but I still like seeing the "owned" and "wished" ones.

Psy00x
Regular Boarder

Psy00x

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 814
Localisation United St...

Il y a 1 mois
eyriesii (Il y a 1 mois) #27931809I removed/deleted some items off my wishlist, but unlike before the update the icons for those items now have red "deleted" collection markings, and they seem to be permanently marked as "deleted" on the item pages as well. I find that distracting and annoying, is there any way to have them be neutral instead? I know you can hide all markings, but I still like seeing the "owned" and "wished" ones.
Go to My Collection and then Deleted in the manager, near the top there's a button that says Empty now. That should clear it up.

eyriesii
Regular Boarder

eyriesii

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 2
Localisation Finland

Il y a 1 mois
Psy00x (Il y a 1 mois) #27936505eyriesii (Il y a 1 mois) #27931809I removed/deleted some items off my wishlist, but unlike before the update the icons for those items now have red "deleted" collection markings, and they seem to be permanently marked as "deleted" on the item pages as well. I find that distracting and annoying, is there any way to have them be neutral instead? I know you can hide all markings, but I still like seeing the "owned" and "wished" ones.
Go to My Collection and then Deleted in the manager, near the top there's a button that says Empty now. That should clear it up.

It worked! Thank you so much!!

Moribundead
orðabók
Regular Boarder

Moribundead

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 73
Localisation Germany

Il y a 1 mois
Hello!

I just wanted to ask if magazine appendixes (Clear Files, etc.) are allowed in the database?
http://backloggery.com/moribundead/sig.gif

On my mission looking for Yume Nikki merch.^^

SkyBlue
Regular Boarder

SkyBlue

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 92

Il y a 1 mois
Psy00x (Il y a 1 mois) #27936505eyriesii (Il y a 1 mois) #27931809I removed/deleted some items off my wishlist, but unlike before the update the icons for those items now have red "deleted" collection markings, and they seem to be permanently marked as "deleted" on the item pages as well. I find that distracting and annoying, is there any way to have them be neutral instead? I know you can hide all markings, but I still like seeing the "owned" and "wished" ones.
Thank you so very much! You're a lifesaver!

SkyBlue
Regular Boarder

SkyBlue

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 92

Il y a 1 mois
Moribundead (Il y a 1 mois) #27944462Hello!

I just wanted to ask if magazine appendixes (Clear Files, etc.) are allowed in the database?

Only goods are allowed like clear files, keyholders, postcards, illustration cards, bromides etc. Posters are not allowed though.
Here's an example to get ya started: item #558990

Moribundead
orðabók
Regular Boarder

Moribundead

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 73
Localisation Germany

Il y a 1 mois
SkyBlue (Il y a 1 mois) #27944472Moribundead (Il y a 1 mois) #27944462Hello!

Only goods are allowed like clear files, keyholders, postcards, illustration cards, bromides etc. Posters are not allowed though.
Here's an example to get ya started: item #558990

Thank you for your answer! :)

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 262
Localisation TX

Il y a 1 mois
I've been wondering this for a while, but is it possible to delete photo albums? I kinda wanna clan up the mess I have going on in my pictures and albums.

NVM I just figured it out. It never showed up before when I went to manage.
my shop: (mfc link)

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: (mfc link)

group order(s): N/A
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #28129434

waxllxha
Regular Boarder

waxllxha

En ligne Non
Niveau 6
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 mois
Message(s) 1
Localisation canada

Il y a 1 mois
If I want to sell my collection here, how could I complete trade through Paypal?
Is that through Invoice? shall I ship the good after i get payment?

EmeraldGreen
Regular Boarder

EmeraldGreen

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 34

Il y a 1 mois
Is there a way to sort the items under "my collection"? I remember before the update I can sort by different categories. Is that sorting feature removed?

mintbunny
The Geeky Bunny
Regular Boarder

mintbunny

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 613
Localisation MD, USA

Il y a 1 mois
EmeraldGreen (Il y a 1 mois) #28282369Is there a way to sort the items under "my collection"? I remember before the update I can sort by different categories. Is that sorting feature removed?

There’s a gray three lined icon a little to the right of the search button. Click on that and you can sort your collection. Is that what you’re looking for?

ryuchan11
Regular Boarder

ryuchan11

En ligne Non
Niveau 6
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 2

Il y a 21 jours
Just want to ask where should I post for inquire regarding defective item from Hobby Search? Has anyone here had previous experience dealing defective item with them?

Lilie
Regular Boarder

Lilie

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 72
Localisation Belgium

Il y a 21 jours
ryuchan11 (Il y a 21 jours) #28874058Just want to ask where should I post for inquire regarding defective item from Hobby Search? Has anyone here had previous experience dealing defective item with them?There's a shop thread for Hobby Search: (mfc link) you could also make a blog (preferably when the mods are asleep) if you need further help or no replies in the shop thread.

Aizen29
Regular Boarder

Aizen29

En ligne Non
Niveau 6
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 2
Localisation Germany

Il y a 15 jours
Hello to everyone, who have the time to red this.

I got three Garage Kits some time ago... However I don't know the exact names, neither the manufacterer or any other thing.
Got it per fortuity.
I doubt it, but is there something like a picture based search-function here on MFC???

Thanks for any effort

ugendo
( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
Regular Boarder

ugendo

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 289
Localisation MI, USA

Il y a 15 jours
Aizen29 (Il y a 15 jours) #29115956Hello to everyone, who have the time to red this.

I got three Garage Kits some time ago... However I don't know the exact names, neither the manufacterer or any other thing.
Got it per fortuity.
I doubt it, but is there something like a picture based search-function here on MFC???

Thanks for any effort

Unfortunately no, but if you post the pictures in this thread (mfc link) someone might be able to help you :)

Aizen29
Regular Boarder

Aizen29

En ligne Non
Niveau 6
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 2
Localisation Germany

Il y a 14 jours
ugendo (Il y a 15 jours)Unfortunately no, but if you post the pictures in this thread (mfc link) someone might be able to help you :)

I expect that. Anyway thanks ugendo for that really fast answer.
Faster than any other helpline I used before.

Generation
Regular Boarder

Generation

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 1

Il y a 13 jours
I just came back to MFC to get rid of some of my figures. Of course my ads expired by now, but when I use 1 as a template and create it, it goes automatically unavailable. Why is that? Do I have to create an entirely new ad instead of using my old ones as a template?

Moribundead
orðabók
Regular Boarder

Moribundead

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 73
Localisation Germany

Il y a 12 jours
Hi, I have two little questions regarding doujin goods.

I know I need a proof of online sale within Japan for them, does booth.pm count?

For other items, I only found them on otakurepublic and/or suruga-ya. Is that enough? :/
I didn't find them on toranoana, do you know where else I could look?

« Préc.   1 91 92 93 94 95 96 97   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.