MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

Gigan22
Regular Boarder

Gigan22

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 14
Localisation Michigan

Il y a 7 ans
So I have two questions. First, what happens when a figure has no official information about it? Three times I've alerted things because information was wrong, told the correct information, and two times nothing was done(one saying source needed and the other completely ignored). The third time it was changed with no question. Can I just give any old website(wiki, review)? If so, do you verify the site is correct or do you just assume?
The same can be asked about added entries. You don't have to list a source to add something, so do you just assume the person knows what they're talking about? Clearly that must be the case because when I try to alert bad information I'm then asked to verify it. I think one wouldn't try to purposely sabotage a figure's information, though maybe I'm just naive in thinking so. Yet it seems kinda like a punch in the face to those who try to better the information by not assuming they know what they're talking about but assuming the entry adder does.
I have a ton of stuff I could add to the database yet there's no official information nor many websites that even give information about the figures. So if I add them(a few of which I already have) than it's going to be assumed that all of the information given is correct?

Secondly, in the same vein, what happens when a figure has no promo photo? I know you can enter them as drafts with a photo taken of the figure, yet it's going to stay as a draft forever? Obviously you can't just rip photos from people, or shouldn't anyway, so how do you guys determine if it's somebody's photo that shouldn't be used? Or do you guys also assume the said non-promo photo is of public use(presuming it has no watermark/signature)?

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.