MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

paTKany
Over 9000

paTKany

En ligne Non
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 482
Localisation Aasu resi...

Il y a 7 ans
Gigan22The third time it was changed with no question. Can I just give any old website(wiki, review)? If so, do you verify the site is correct or do you just assume?
That alert was taken care by me, and I verified the information. (Don't know about the other two.) Anyway when the mistake is not obvious in the entry, I always try to verify the information in the alerts. Giving source (any source/oldwebsite/wiki/review) is very helpful in this kind of process.

Gigan22The same can be asked about added entries. You don't have to list a source to add something, so do you just assume the person knows what they're talking about?
Mostly, yes. Newly added entries are in the center of the attention, therefore only the obscure/niche/vintage things could slip through the MFC userbase alert radar.

Gigan22I have a ton of stuff I could add to the database yet there's no official information nor many websites that even give information about the figures. So if I add them(a few of which I already have) than it's going to be assumed that all of the information given is correct?
Feel free to add them if you know the correct manufacturer.

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.