MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

Agent_J
Very Important Boarder

Agent_J

En ligne Non
Niveau 23
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 32
Localisation Hunter Va...

Il y a 7 ans
Question in regards to the further information field, I thought I saw it suggested elsewhere that this could be used to point out that there was a legit US release of the item (was mainly in reagrds to cetain artbooks). I am mainly asking in regards to CDs as the US releases are identical in content other than sometimes having a slightly different cover art, they were also released by an different company in many cases. I am just suggesting that this field is a way of pointing out that there were legit releases for some titles for the US market. In no way am I suggesting listing the US item, just saying that entering this data into that feild is a way of pointing out that there were other (non Japanese) releases of some items.

One reasoning behind this is that newcomers may not know of the likes of CDJapan, & they were like myself at the time got into soundtracks & first found and bought CDs from Amazon (US), the US releases are the first ones listed for many titles.
"This seems to be an exceptionally peculiar world" - Rika Furude, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Agent_J/sign.png
MàJ Il y a 7 ans #293601

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.