MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
You're welcome.

Muntoe (Il y a 5 ans)Is it possible to add a spot for the number of parts in a figure entry? Many garage kits list the number of parts but it's forced to go under Further Information.Just added this.

Muntoe
Lover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970
Localisation United St...

Il y a 5 ans
YAY!!! Thanks kuma, you're the best!

Trishler
Regular Boarder

Trishler

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 196
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
Hi all ^^
Don't know if it's possible but, what about a mini chat for every users, like on Facebook?

Forget it, my idea was stupid, we can talk on our profile ^^
Sorry ^^
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #1046066

nofuture
Regular Boarder

nofuture

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 48

Il y a 5 ans
(In profile options) Would be cool to be able to order figures/goods/media by the ratings we give them, so that the users' preferred items appear closer to the top of their profile.

... I think.

WindsorSeven
SHSL Vegone
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

En ligne Non
Niveau 33
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 2078
Localisation Unova

Il y a 5 ans
^ How are they arranged now?
https://s7.postimg.org/pta6uv7gb/image.png

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

En ligne Non
Niveau 42
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 5912
Localisation Finland

Il y a 5 ans
WindsorSeven (Il y a 5 ans)^ How are they arranged now?
By popularity if you're a regular member, and supporters/VIBs&up+ can choose either Popularity/Random/Since.

I've been wanting to ask about "Since" sorting, it's been bugging that if I add an old release to the DB and add it as owned the item will be shown as the first one on my owned list. Even I added a date (a past one) when I actually got it it's still "the newest" item on my owned list. I was hoping this wouldn't happen but I guess "Since" wouldn't work by the date 'cause wishlisted items don't have this option and you can use Since for wishlistw as well. Not to mention, you aren't forced to add a date when you mark an item as ordered or owned, or am I wrong? And because of these reasons I guess it's not possible to introduce an option that would sort owned items by date, right?
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #1050383

nofuture
Regular Boarder

nofuture

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 48

Il y a 5 ans
escape_rope (Il y a 5 ans)I've been wanting to ask about "Since" sorting, it's been bugging that if I add an old release to the DB and add it as owned the item will be shown as the first one on my owned list. Even I added a date (a past one) when I actually got it it's still "the newest" item on my owned list.

Strangely, it seems to display in the correct order if you click the Owned tab and sort by Since from there, just not on the profile screen.

e.g. Just now I added the Shinji figure as owned since Jan 2010, and on this screen it sorts OK but not on my profile.
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #1050620

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

En ligne Non
Niveau 42
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 5912
Localisation Finland

Il y a 5 ans
I was mainly talking about the profile display 'cause that's what people see when they visit my profile. I never really checked my owned list like you just did.
But as I said before, you can't add a date for wished items so Since by date wouldn't work for wishlists, and it has to work with all 3 categories (owned/ordred/wished) or it can't be introduced. I'd really love this "sort by date" listing or something option that would show my items correctly on my profile though.

nofuture
Regular Boarder

nofuture

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 48

Il y a 5 ans
I'd like that too.

In any case, the sort by "Since" should probably be renamed to "Addition date" in profile options, as that's what it seems to do.

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

En ligne Non
Niveau 42
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 5912
Localisation Finland

Il y a 5 ans
nofuture (Il y a 5 ans)IIn any case, the sort by "Since" should probably be renamed to "Addition date" in profile options, as that's what it seems to do.
Yeah, I agree with you. That would be more accurate.

piratepapillon
Very Important Boarder

piratepapillon

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 430
Localisation Canada

Il y a 5 ans
I noticed that doujin plush are now allowed under certain circumstances and I just really wanted to thank Kumasanmk and anyone else involved for taking the time to consider and follow through with the suggestion I made awhile ago :)

jiejie
on ice

jiejie

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1090
Localisation Germany

Il y a 5 ans
Would it be possible to put some of the general MFC link magic in the chat too? I mainly have problems with links posted by users that use other language versions - these are changed for forums and comments, but not in the chat. (mfc link) and (ext link) would be nice too, but the language thing would be more important to me personally.

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 147
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 ans
nofuture (Il y a 5 ans)(In profile options) Would be cool to be able to order figures/goods/media by the ratings we give them, so that the users' preferred items appear closer to the top of their profile.

... I think.

I was coming here to suggest just this. Popularity is great, but when none of my five star items are showing up on my wish list I just end up wanting to clear it out to move everything onto lists and out of the way. I'd REALLY live if profiles could be sorted by how much WE like our stuff.

Anyhoo, the other thing I'd like to suggest is that, when looking in a collection, could we PLEASE be able to organize items by classification? Origins and categories are all well and good, but I'd like to see all my figuarts and figmas grouped together. It's a real hassle going through by company if you like multiple lines from one.

EDIT: Just want to drop by and put emphasis - I implore and really ask you guys to let us manage how things appear on our profile pages. I'm not the only one asking and I think it would be a fantastic addition to the site.
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #1057477

AndyPanda
Regular Boarder

AndyPanda

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 407
Localisation India

Il y a 5 ans
After reading this Blog on how 2 friends on MFC gifted Figures to each other, i was wondering if the MODS could organize a "Secret Santa".(i know its a little early for Christmas.)

The way this game works is all the participants submit their names to the MODS.
MODS choose a one member for each member , who becomes the Secret Santa.In this way each member has a Secret Santa.
Now each Santa has to send a gift to the member allotted to them.
(for example A,B,C and D take part. A got D . B got A. C got B. and D got C. now Secret Santa A has to gift B a figure. and so on).

All participants could mutually /by poll decide the value to be spent.We could get to know the type of figures our allotted members would prefer all thanks to their collection/wishlist.

I dont know if this has been done here before or not but i just thought of it and wanted to share.

WindsorSeven
SHSL Vegone
Very Important Boarder

WindsorSeven

En ligne Non
Niveau 33
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 2078
Localisation Unova

Il y a 5 ans
^ I think that would be really cool, but it has the potential to go terribly, terribly wrong.
https://s7.postimg.org/pta6uv7gb/image.png

Muntoe
Lover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970
Localisation United St...

Il y a 5 ans
As awesome as that idea sounds I'd be much too afraid of all of the possible Paypal claims and it would be a HUGE amount of work for all of the MODs and staff here to try to monitor. Plus some people may not be comfortable with sending their address to someone random on the internet. We aren't exactly a small website anymore, y'know? ^^' It would be cute if small circles of friends in clubs got it to work though.

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 147
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 ans
Oh, additionally, a "pre-ordered" status under Ordered would be a really cool, and helpful, function to be able to have.

OeKintarouG
Regular Boarder

OeKintarouG

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 74
Localisation Californi...

Il y a 5 ans
Please add a new sort option:

Home > Manager > My collection > Ordered > Sort by > Shop

Since many shops offer combined monthly shipping, this new sort method would be helpful as we will be able to see all orders for a given month, grouped by each shop.

2012-09-30 amiami
2012-09-30 amiami
2012-09-30 amiami
2012-09-30 hobbysearch
2012-09-30 hobbysearch
2012-09-30 otacute

I currently use false dates as a work-around.

2012-09-28 amiami
2012-09-28 amiami
2012-09-28 amiami
2012-09-29 hobbysearch
2012-09-29 hobbysearch
2012-09-30 otacute

Thank you for your attention.

piratepapillon
Very Important Boarder

piratepapillon

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 430
Localisation Canada

Il y a 5 ans
This is a weird suggestion but I think it might be a good idea to purge the site of certain things created by banned users. Today I noticed a wishlist list and when you click on the user their account is deleted so the list is now of no use to anyone and just clogs up the amount of lists for popular items. Even worse is something like the Touhou Project Plush club. While it's a nice idea the club was made by a user who is now banned and who assigned no mods so the club can never be updated and it's only fate is to rot. Kinda sad :/

Shiaoran
Regular Boarder

Shiaoran

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 223
Localisation Brazil

Il y a 5 ans
It's be nice if the W, B and O icons would show on the figure thumbnails when viewing a photo.
I had noticed this was lacking before, but right now once again I thought "this is the version of this figure I have, right?", but I had to open the entry to confirm that.

« Préc.   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 83   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.