MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

Beani
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Very Important Boarder

Beani

En ligne Non
Niveau 30
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 1878
Localisation Tokyo, Ja...

Il y a 5 ans
kumasanmk (Il y a 5 ans)Beani (Il y a 5 ans)But if you click 'x items' on a specific day it opens a new page with a list of items. That's why I thought the other link may be broken :)Yes, but at the moment there is no way to search items that don't have a release day. That's what I mean when I say there is nowhere to go.
Oh I get it now. Thanks for the clarification :)

Katto
SHSL Magical Girl
Administrator + Super High School Level

Katto

En ligne Non
Niveau 30
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 1324
Localisation Melbourne...

Il y a 5 ans
kumasanmk (Il y a 5 ans)Beani (Il y a 5 ans)[...] then have a space underneath where items that are in the month but don't have an exact date appear. [...]OK.

Oh wow. This is amazing. Beani, thank you for suggesting this!

Certainly going to be throwing money at the website at the end of the month after pre-orders come through.
http://media.tumblr.com/7d601def965bf263c09d71a0ba08d16d/tumblr_inline_mppd2cfU0k1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/b9718baf802c5b0076333e0afc31214c/tumblr_inline_mppd2g9rzN1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/f977dc76a89e38ec46ad536f56a43b94/tumblr_inline_mppdqnZXNe1s0iq8v.gif
Welcome to Despair~

Shiaoran
Regular Boarder

Shiaoran

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 223
Localisation Brazil

Il y a 5 ans
I've suggested this before but there's no harm doing again.

Would it be possible to add more sorting options to lists, specially list addition date and maybe collection addition date?

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 147
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 ans
Two suggestions:

1.) Anything in the encyclopedia that has "gekijouban" in it's title to have "gekijouban" be removed from it. All that means is that it's a movie, and as the title of the movie is likely there in addition to that word, it means dozens of articles have an extremely redundant word tacked onto them.

2.) I think a section for "franchises" should be added to the encyclopedia. Under franchises, rather than figures, origins would be things linked to the franchise - for example, if I were to make a franchise page for "Kamen Rider (franchise)," then I would then link the series "Kamen Rider Kuuga" as part of the franchise. After this, every character, figure, and item linked to the "Kamen Rider Kuuga" series would link to the Kamen Rider franchise. Afterwards, I would repeat this, adding "Kamen Rider Agito, "Kamen Rider Stronger," and so on.

Ideally, while the attached franchise of an item wouldn't appear in the title of the item, it WOULD appear in its information. Furthermore, when looking at different lists, you could choose to sort by franchise, at which point you could look at all the items you owned linked to a specific franchise, rather than looking at them by origin and having them divided up by different movies, shows, games, and so on. This could be done for anything from Kamen Rider to Nanoha to the -monogatari series.

Sounds pretty helpful, right?

I hope you'll take this into consideration!

mintbunny
The Geeky Bunny
Regular Boarder

mintbunny

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 613
Localisation MD, USA

Il y a 5 ans
Would it be possible to allow the sorting of lists that appear on our profile? Like sorting them by popularity or random or whatever. I like random so no two people see the same items. Just a thought. :)

Trishler
Regular Boarder

Trishler

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 196
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
Hi!
It would be great to create in the encyclopedia, some entries gathering all the sequel, prequels and others of a same licence.
Exemple: Tales of series, Final Fantasy Series, Biohazard Series etc....
I already posted that but I'd like to explain why I think it would be a great idea. For example, I'm a Tales of fan which mean, I love ALL the Tales of and it take too much space on my favourites to link all episodes. Having one unique encyclopedia gathering every episodes would be awesome!

Another idea is to be able to upload more than one picture of a characters on encyclopedia entries: For example, Sherry Birkin appeared in Bioazard 2 as a little girl and as a Young woman In Biozard 6....the chara design of Leon.S.Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine and so on changed a lot too, same goes for the Sengoku Musou and Sangoku Musou's characters.
What do you think of this?

Thank you for answer me.
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #1134131

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 147
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 ans
Trishler (Il y a 5 ans)Hi!
It would be great to create in the encyclopedia, some entries gathering all the sequel, prequels and others of a same licence.
I already posted that but I'd like to explain why I think it would be a great idea. For example, I'm a Tales of fan which mean, I love ALL the Tales of and it take too much place on my favourites to link all episodes. Having one unique encyclopedia gathering every episodes would be awesome!

If you want to look up a bit, this is basically exactly what I was talking about with all my "franchise" rambling - I think it'd be really great too! Here's hoping.

kilani
Sayaka Rank
Administrator + Puella Magi

kilani

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 5434
Localisation United St...

Il y a 5 ans
I was wondering if it may be possible to have a setting for default PM folder?

For instance, I use my folders to sort mail mostly which I do not want to delete yet but do not need at my immediate view. It would be nice to select a folder (such as the default) for my immediate view.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-N8qnyiXA8bQ/T5j5J8_2h5I/AAAAAAAACOo/GkYMx2PBlrE/s365/hanekawa_01_websnap16p.gifhttps://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6wUxtdQRF7s/T6XnI1JllMI/AAAAAAAACRU/8z9j-nQXegs/s400/hanekawa_02d.gifhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Ek8D9dEqt_4/T5mFnKWLOtI/AAAAAAAACPQ/l02cExv9aHc/s150/hanekawa_03.gif

Trishler
Regular Boarder

Trishler

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 196
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
meteorstormed (Il y a 5 ans)Trishler (Il y a 5 ans)Hi!
I already posted that but I'd like to explain why I think it would be a great idea. For example, I'm a Tales of fan which mean, I love ALL the Tales of and it take too much place on my favourites to link all episodes. Having one unique encyclopedia gathering every episodes would be awesome!

If you want to look up a bit, this is basically exactly what I was talking about with all my "franchise" rambling - I think it'd be really great too! Here's hoping.

yes ^^ I just read it ^^ I had already talked about it in the previous page though but I had problems to explain myself ^^

piratepapillon
Very Important Boarder

piratepapillon

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 430
Localisation Canada

Il y a 5 ans
Trishler (Il y a 5 ans)Hi!
I already posted that but I'd like to explain why I think it would be a great idea. For example, I'm a Tales of fan which mean, I love ALL the Tales of and it take too much space on my favourites to link all episodes. Having one unique encyclopedia gathering every episodes would be awesome!

Another idea is to be able to upload more than one picture of a characters on encyclopedia entries: For example, Sherry Birkin appeared in Bioazard 2 as a little girl and as a Young woman In Biozard 6....the chara design of Leon.S.Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Jill Valentine and so on changed a lot too, same goes for the Sengoku Musou and Sangoku Musou's characters.

Thank you for answer me.

I'm seconding this! I was actually going to suggest this myself since it would make uploading and editing Etrian Odyssey items so much easier. Right now all the games are seperate but a lot of characters return with no noticable costume change and it seems pretty random what game people choose to classify the character under when uploading items. It would also be amazing if figures could be linked under franchise as opposed to specific games so then they would appear under the entries for all games linked to that franchise.

The way Touhou Project works right now would be a great model since it's one of the only game series not divided by its individual titles (thank god considering how many there are)

kilani
Sayaka Rank

kilani

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 5434

Il y a 5 ans
kilani (Il y a 5 ans)I was wondering if it may be possible to have a setting for default PM folder?

For instance, I use my folders to sort mail mostly which I do not want to delete yet but do not need at my immediate view. It would be nice to select a folder (such as the default) for my immediate view.

Added already. Thank you as always! ^^
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-N8qnyiXA8bQ/T5j5J8_2h5I/AAAAAAAACOo/GkYMx2PBlrE/s365/hanekawa_01_websnap16p.gifhttps://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-6wUxtdQRF7s/T6XnI1JllMI/AAAAAAAACRU/8z9j-nQXegs/s400/hanekawa_02d.gifhttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Ek8D9dEqt_4/T5mFnKWLOtI/AAAAAAAACPQ/l02cExv9aHc/s150/hanekawa_03.gif

Trishler
Regular Boarder

Trishler

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 196
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
piratepapillon (Il y a 5 ans)Trishler (Il y a 5 ans)Hi!

Thank you for answer me.

I'm seconding this! I was actually going to suggest this myself since it would make uploading and editing Etrian Odyssey items so much easier. Right now all the games are seperate but a lot of characters return with no noticable costume change and it seems pretty random what game people choose to classify the character under when uploading items. It would also be amazing if figures could be linked under franchise as opposed to specific games so then they would appear under the entries for all games linked to that franchise.

The way Touhou Project works right now would be a great model since it's one of the only game series not divided by its individual titles (thank god considering how many there are)

Actually, we can easily do it ourself, I mean, about the Franchise things. We just have to create an Encyclopedia entry like "Final Fantasy Series" for example, and link it everything related to...It would be a long and hard work but, it's possible.
Btw, I won't do it until I have an authorization from the QB of this website.

About the fact to be able to upload more pics to one character, the problem would be the thumb....btw, if someone have an idea about this....
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #1136505

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 147
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 ans
Trishler (Il y a 5 ans)Actually, we can easily do it ourself, I mean, about the Franchise things. We just have to create an Encyclopedia entry like "Final Fantasy Series" for example, and link it everything related to...It would be a long and hard work but, it's possible.

About the fact to be able to upload more pics to one character, the problem would be the thumb....btw, if someone have an idea about this....

I dunno if using the current system would work though, would it? I mean, can you link existing origins all under one (tv series, video games, etc. etc.) "higher" origin? Because if you could do something like that, as I was suggesting, it would take care of most of the linking automatically, once you attach the origins to the bigger one - which is why I was suggesting that a new type of entry be made for franchises altogether.

Not to mention, if you use the current system, the title of the franchise would appear in the title of the item's entry, which would lead to a lot of redundancy (example: One Piece (franchie) - One Piece The Movie Magical Adventures of Two Pieces - Luffy - [...]) going on.

Trishler
Regular Boarder

Trishler

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 196
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
meteorstormed (Il y a 5 ans)Trishler (Il y a 5 ans)Actually, we can easily do it ourself, I mean, about the Franchise things. We just have to create an Encyclopedia entry like "Final Fantasy Series" for example, and link it everything related to...It would be a long and hard work but, it's possible.

I dunno if using the current system would work though, would it? I mean, can you link existing origins all under one (tv series, video games, etc. etc.) "higher" origin? Because if you could do something like that, as I was suggesting, it would take care of most of the linking automatically, once you attach the origins to the bigger one - which is why I was suggesting that a new type of entry be made for franchises altogether.

Not to mention, if you use the current system, the title of the franchise would appear in the title of the item's entry, which would lead to a lot of redundancy (example: One Piece (franchie) - One Piece The Movie Magical Adventures of Two Pieces - Luffy - [...]) going on.

Well, I didn't think about it :/ So yeah, maybe you're right, a new Higher origin would be a better option....Let's see what others think.

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 147
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 ans
Well, I certainly think its a good idea.

Also, and unrelated, would there be a way to add items to you collection/wish list that you already own/had wished, but put the date on them to be, say, a year ago? So that they wouldn't show up via the profile page as a recently added item, but still be recognized as an item owned.

Katto
SHSL Magical Girl
Administrator + Super High School Level

Katto

En ligne Non
Niveau 30
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 1324
Localisation Melbourne...

Il y a 5 ans
Just a quick question in regards to lists - is it possible to have a way of manually organising them? Sort of like a "drag to reorder" type method. I'm not sure quite how feasible it is, but I thought it might be worth a mention :)
http://media.tumblr.com/7d601def965bf263c09d71a0ba08d16d/tumblr_inline_mppd2cfU0k1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/b9718baf802c5b0076333e0afc31214c/tumblr_inline_mppd2g9rzN1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/f977dc76a89e38ec46ad536f56a43b94/tumblr_inline_mppdqnZXNe1s0iq8v.gif
Welcome to Despair~

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 147
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 ans
Ah - got another!

When you're linking items to other stuff, for a picture or whatever, when you hit "only my collection," is there a way it can only look at... items you own? I mean, when you're trying to link things to a picture you've taken, it seems silly that items on your wishlist or items you've ordered pop up too when you don't own them to have pictures of them yet, you know?
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #1147446

Wildstar
Very Important Boarder

Wildstar

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 600
Localisation Portugal

Il y a 5 ans
This got me several times now: the "add to my collection" allows you to fill in the price/store/wtv, but this information is discarded if you forget to change the status to ordered or owned. Would it be possible to keep all the info, regardless of the selected status?
Japanese radishes are usually attached to the secret in substitution for the weapon of the version.

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 147
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 ans
You know what would be an interesting feature? If there was a way you could make a list (like, maybe a text document?) of just the titles of your collection, so you could make a printout of everything you own! I think it'd be really neat to be able to have a quick, handy list like this.

kilani
Sayaka Rank

kilani

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 5434

Il y a 5 ans
I've been thinking for a while, it would be really nice to have a comments section on the Encyclopedia entries.

It would be a lot easier to discuss trading figure sets, and people would be able to easily discuss their favorite anime, characters, etc, in a centralized manner.

« Préc.   1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.