MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

4Arnd
4ア一ンド
Administrator

4Arnd

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2553
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 5 ans
kilani (Il y a 5 ans)I've been thinking for a while, it would be really nice to have a comments section on the Encyclopedia entries.

It would be a lot easier to discuss trading figure sets, and people would be able to easily discuss their favorite anime, characters, etc, in a centralized manner.

May I add, I was wondering if it were possible to have more than one picture per Encyclopedia entry or like figures, some sort of zoom feature.
http://myfigurecollection.net/pics/b/mfc180x80.png . https://en.facebookbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/FB-fLogo-Blue-broadcast-2.png . https://cdn.cms-twdigitalassets.com/content/brand-twitter/en/jcr:content/par/c01_column_1596992668/col2/b04_asset_download_m.img.500.medium.1469476604231.jpg .

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 37
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
kilani (Il y a 5 ans)I've been thinking for a while, it would be really nice to have a comments section on the Encyclopedia entries.Wasn't this removed because some people were just trolling and others crying because trolled?

4Arnd (Il y a 5 ans)May I add, I was wondering if it were possible to have more than one picture per Encyclopedia entry or like figures, some sort of zoom feature.Nothing is impossible but I don't see a real need here.

meteorstormed (Il y a 5 ans)You know what would be an interesting feature? If there was a way you could make a list (like, maybe a text document?) of just the titles of your collection, so you could make a printout of everything you own! I think it'd be really neat to be able to have a quick, handy list like this.You can already do this with the feature to export to CSV.

Chloe-tsundere
The louise otaku
Regular Boarder

Chloe-tsundere

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 471
Localisation netherlan...

Il y a 5 ans
a suggestion:

if I choose the friends only option (comments) random people can still see it through the community option ''comments''
why not remove it there as well ? cause it bothers me a lot that people can still read it anyways and then that option does not help well either..

I want to keep my comments private for friends only like with figure suggestions etc. I would like to have them read it only or else someone else could snatch them neverthless for example

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 37
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
Never heard about private messages?

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 147
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 ans
Oh, that's great! Where would that be? I'd love to use that feature.

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 37
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
meteorstormed (Il y a 5 ans)Oh, that's great! Where would that be? I'd love to use that feature.(mfc link)

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1824
Localisation Bay Area,...

Il y a 5 ans
Could we have YouTube video embedding for the blogs and forums? I think it would be a nice and useful feature.

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 37
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
R_Kasahara (Il y a 5 ans)Could we have YouTube video embedding for the blogs and forums? I think it would be a nice and useful feature.

[video]id[/video]

Faq #3

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1824
Localisation Bay Area,...

Il y a 5 ans
Ah, okay. It's just that no one seems to use it...

ETA: Just remembered that a separate forum I visit uses this format for embedding; don't know if it would be a viable alternative here:

[url]any link from youtube.com[/url]
While editing this post, I also noticed that the [video] bbcode is missing from the "Other" dropdown list, so perhaps its addition there might help.
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #1174551

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

En ligne Non
Niveau 42
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 5912
Localisation Finland

Il y a 5 ans
R_Kasahara (Il y a 5 ans)Ah, okay. It's just that no one seems to use it...
I use it pretty often actually. At club rooms to show new trailers etc. for example.

Chloe-tsundere
The louise otaku
Regular Boarder

Chloe-tsundere

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 471

Il y a 5 ans
kumasanmk (Il y a 5 ans)Never heard about private messages?

ofcourse I do and I use them but we got a limitation there and I get to 100 quite easily and im just pointing out why is there a button for friends only if in the end anyone can see it if they wanted to ?

geez no need to be so mean :( its a suggestion thread not a complaint thread... I just stated that it might be an issue for some ..
or else we're a bit forced to go premium to PM more..
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #1174733

Katto
SHSL Magical Girl
Administrator + Super High School Level

Katto

En ligne Non
Niveau 30
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 1324
Localisation Melbourne...

Il y a 5 ans
Chloe-tsundere (Il y a 5 ans)kumasanmk (Il y a 5 ans)Never heard about private messages?

ofcourse I do and I use them but we got a limitation there and I get to 100 quite easily and im just pointing out why is there a button for friends only if in the end anyone can see it if they wanted to ?

geez no need to be so mean :( its a suggestion thread not a complaint thread... I just stated that it might be an issue for some ..
or else we're a bit forced to go premium to PM more..

Well, if you use the site a lot, why wouldn't you want to support it? There's limitations on normal accounts, this happens to be one of them :)
http://media.tumblr.com/7d601def965bf263c09d71a0ba08d16d/tumblr_inline_mppd2cfU0k1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/b9718baf802c5b0076333e0afc31214c/tumblr_inline_mppd2g9rzN1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/f977dc76a89e38ec46ad536f56a43b94/tumblr_inline_mppdqnZXNe1s0iq8v.gif
Welcome to Despair~

Muntoe
Lover of cacti ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡

Muntoe

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2970
Localisation United St...

Il y a 5 ans
I fail to see how kuma was being mean. It makes sense to me that for private topics you would only share it with one person lol...

Like Katto said, you have the options to bump yourself up. I don't see why that's much to complain about when figures usually cost upwards of $80 anyway lol

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 147
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 ans
kumasanmk (Il y a 5 ans)meteorstormed (Il y a 5 ans)Oh, that's great! Where would that be? I'd love to use that feature.(mfc link)
I... have no idea what is going on here. Is there an instruction manual?

Katto
SHSL Magical Girl
Administrator + Super High School Level

Katto

En ligne Non
Niveau 30
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 1324

Il y a 5 ans
meteorstormed (Il y a 5 ans)kumasanmk (Il y a 5 ans)meteorstormed (Il y a 5 ans)Oh, that's great! Where would that be? I'd love to use that feature.(mfc link)

Ohh <.<
http://media.tumblr.com/7d601def965bf263c09d71a0ba08d16d/tumblr_inline_mppd2cfU0k1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/b9718baf802c5b0076333e0afc31214c/tumblr_inline_mppd2g9rzN1s0iq8v.gifhttp://media.tumblr.com/f977dc76a89e38ec46ad536f56a43b94/tumblr_inline_mppdqnZXNe1s0iq8v.gif
Welcome to Despair~
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #1175996

TwilliK
Mukyu~
Very Important Boarder

TwilliK

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 134

Il y a 5 ans
I'm making an assumption you're asking about how to get a list of your owned figures/items/etc from a CSV file.

meteorstormed (Il y a 5 ans)kumasanmk (Il y a 5 ans)meteorstormed (Il y a 5 ans)Oh, that's great! Where would that be? I'd love to use that feature.(mfc link)

CSV (comma separated values) files are a plain text way to represent say, a spreadsheet.

In this case the CSV file you can download ("CSV Export" option in the menu there) should give you a list of every item in "your collection", ordered (upon closer inspection) firstly with wished figures, then ordered figures, then owned figures (Within those they're ordered first with figures, then goods, then media (each then ordered by subcategory, then ID)).

With a bit of wrangling and some knowledge of your collection, you should be able to find the row of your first "owned" item. From here it's a relatively simple process to just grab a list of names of figures.

A bit of a daunting process, but it doesn't take that long in the grand scheme of things. (I suggest getting some sort of office suite because actually reading a raw CSV file can be very hard on the eyes. it also makes the last step (copy/pasting out your list of figures) much easier/faster than cutting the excess fields away)

4Arnd
4ア一ンド
Administrator

4Arnd

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2553
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 5 ans
meteorstormed (Il y a 5 ans)Oh, that's great! Where would that be? I'd love to use that feature.

Assuming it's the PM function you're after, visit the persons profile you like to send a PM (private message) to and look towards the left side on the profile. Underneath the Profile name, there is one link (Profile) and underneath that another one, with the letters PM .

Click on that and start writing, as you would write an email. Please remember courtesy and some members don't appreciate to be contacted "out of the blue" via PM.

I hope this will help?
http://myfigurecollection.net/pics/b/mfc180x80.png . https://en.facebookbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/FB-fLogo-Blue-broadcast-2.png . https://cdn.cms-twdigitalassets.com/content/brand-twitter/en/jcr:content/par/c01_column_1596992668/col2/b04_asset_download_m.img.500.medium.1469476604231.jpg .

Chloe-tsundere
The louise otaku
Regular Boarder

Chloe-tsundere

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 471

Il y a 5 ans
Muntoe (Il y a 5 ans)I fail to see how kuma was being mean. It makes sense to me that for private topics you would only share it with one person lol...

Like Katto said, you have the options to bump yourself up. I don't see why that's much to complain about when figures usually cost upwards of $80 anyway lol

not rlly I have liek 4 persons I discuss personal matters with plus ppl who respond to my sales or randomly send me a PM so yeah it gets stuffed easily and I just wondered why its still beubng shown (comments) since I chose to only show it to friends for a reason not only cause its personal or so xP anyways im not mad I just think it would be a nice option to keep it private if someone chooses to ..

and I dont plan on supporting eventhough I love the site im considering it though but i need money atm so ..

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 147
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 ans
4Arnd (Il y a 5 ans)meteorstormed (Il y a 5 ans)Oh, that's great! Where would that be? I'd love to use that feature.

Assuming it's the PM function you're after, visit the persons profile you like to send a PM (private message) to and look towards the left side on the profile. Underneath the Profile name, there is one link (Profile) and underneath that another one, with the letters PM .

Click on that and start writing, as you would write an email. Please remember courtesy and some members don't appreciate to be contacted "out of the blue" via PM.

I hope this will help?

Oh, no, I wasn't the one asking about PMs, I was asking about (mfc link) this.

meteorstormed
Regular Boarder

meteorstormed

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 147
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 ans
Would it be possible for aliases to be included in search results? At least of classifications?

For example, I was looking up the "Fourze Module Change Series" and was searching for figures by searching "fourze module" - I didn't find anything. I went around by looking through characters, though, and discovered the figures WERE already here, but listed as "FMCS" - presumably to save space or something, but regardless, I imagine the abbreviation just makes things difficult (unless putting in abbreviations over full names is the standard, which very well could be the case) for some.

« Préc.   1 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 83   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.