MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

SkyBlue
Regular Boarder

SkyBlue

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 92

Il y a 3 mois
Maybe it will help to have users with a month old account (minimum) before being allowed to create a blog post? You know like how very new users aren't allowed to rate pics or something? There's been a lot more spam blogs lately than before...@.@?
MàJ Il y a 3 mois #25916069

nikkoda
ミカ大好きだよ
Regular Boarder

nikkoda

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 35
Localisation Michigan,...

Il y a 3 mois
The calendar when ordering items is so bulky. Please change it back.

Also seconding the suggestion about putting a lock on new accounts, we're getting spammed daily.

mikki-malu
Regular Boarder

mikki-malu

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 382
Localisation Russia

Il y a 3 mois
Please bring all the "ordered" info back on the figure page, tracking days, shop and price was so much more convenient before.

And I have to repeat the request about figure photo galleries, going back to thumbnails every single time is very annoying, in a figure database site we need figure galleries, not user photo galleries.
http://ru.myanimeshelf.com/images/bnsign/350x60.jpg
FIGURES FOREVAH :D

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 263
Localisation TX

Il y a 3 mois
SkyBlue (Il y a 3 mois) #25916069Maybe it will help to have users with a month old account (minimum) before being allowed to create a blog post? You know like how very new users aren't allowed to rate pics or something? There's been a lot more spam blogs lately than before...@.@?

I think this is a better idea than the power level thing. So seconded from me.
my shop: (mfc link)

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: (mfc link)

group order(s): N/A

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1825
Localisation Bay Area,...

Il y a 3 mois
agentmozell (Il y a 3 mois) #25940127SkyBlue (Il y a 3 mois) #25916069Maybe it will help to have users with a month old account (minimum) before being allowed to create a blog post? You know like how very new users aren't allowed to rate pics or something? There's been a lot more spam blogs lately than before...@.@?

Thirded. Maybe with a minimum comment threshold (10-20 comments made throughout the site, perhaps) thrown in as a secondary requirement.

victorviper
Regular Boarder

victorviper

En ligne Non
Niveau 30
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 125
Localisation USA

Il y a 3 mois
R_Kasahara (Il y a 3 mois) #25941354agentmozell (Il y a 3 mois) #25940127SkyBlue (Il y a 3 mois) #25916069Maybe it will help to have users with a month old account (minimum) before being allowed to create a blog post? You know like how very new users aren't allowed to rate pics or something? There's been a lot more spam blogs lately than before...@.@?

Thirded. Maybe with a minimum comment threshold (10-20 comments made throughout the site, perhaps) thrown in as a secondary requirement.

Or just have some sort of a Captcha system as a gateway before users whose accounts are new or are of low level can submit a blog.

Kougademon
Regular Boarder

Kougademon

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 69
Localisation EU

Il y a 3 mois
I really need an option to know if the user have read a private message or not..
http://oi66.tinypic.com/29ys5s4.jpg

4Arnd
4ア一ンド
Administrator

4Arnd

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2553
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 3 mois
victorviper (Il y a 3 mois) #25951897R_Kasahara (Il y a 3 mois) #25941354agentmozell (Il y a 3 mois) #25940127SkyBlue (Il y a 3 mois) #25916069Maybe it will help to have users with a month old account (minimum) before being allowed to create a blog post? You know like how very new users aren't allowed to rate pics or something? There's been a lot more spam blogs lately than before...@.@?

Or just have some sort of a Captcha system as a gateway before users whose accounts are new or are of low level can submit a blog.

There are measurements in place, but it's a constant cat and mouse game with spammers. Measures put in place to stop spammers get circumvented eventually and alternatives applied. We've had relatively little for quite some time, but it seems they've found a way around the current Captcha checks. Time doesn't matter really, I've seen year old accounts suddenly spamming too. We're good as a community and alerting these straight away plus not clicking these links may make them stop eventually if it becomes too much effort to get their messages posted here.
http://myfigurecollection.net/pics/b/mfc180x80.png . https://en.facebookbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/FB-fLogo-Blue-broadcast-2.png . https://cdn.cms-twdigitalassets.com/content/brand-twitter/en/jcr:content/par/c01_column_1596992668/col2/b04_asset_download_m.img.500.medium.1469476604231.jpg .

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 92
Localisation Germany

Il y a 3 mois
I apologize if this has been asked or possibly even implemented before (and I'm just too dumb to find it >.<) but could there be a way to delete your own comments? Maybe allow deleting of your own comment within a time frame of, say, 10-15 min before it becomes permanent or something?

I've been having really annoying hiccups with my new mouse and it randomly double clicks automatically sometimes and I therefore accidently double posted on a couple of entries. I'd love to delete those since it looks pretty dumb and unneccessary >.>

Siona
Very Important Boarder

Siona

En ligne Non
Niveau 51
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 135
Localisation Belgium

Il y a 2 mois
Private lists are counted in the total of lists linked to an entry, would it be possible to not count those ?

Because seeing that an entry has 3 linked lists and when I click to see them I have the message : Your search did not return any results, that's not really interesting.
MàJ Il y a 2 mois #26249965

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2044
Localisation Canada

Il y a 2 mois
is it possible to have stores post their sale or link to the figure on the side instead of the comment section? i find it annoying when i go to the comments to read user comments and all i see is kirinhobby store advertising and others.

ffenris
Very Important Boarder

ffenris

En ligne Non
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 154
Localisation The Eroji...

Il y a 2 mois
When we bring up the pop up to link items to one another, the list starts off showing all items, listed by popularity. This means we always start with Ultimate Madoka and Oboro Muramasa, which are not particularly useful. If the items shown there could instead be sorted by most recent first, it would actually be very useful, because often, we end up adding an item and its bundled omake or its variants in quick succession, so it is likely that we'd find our required items immediately without a search. This would turn this dialog into something better than in v3 rather than poorer, as it stands. It is currently poorer due to the time it takes to context switch between different types of searches and because the search entry field is not suited for browser auto-complete.

ffenris
Very Important Boarder

ffenris

En ligne Non
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 154

Il y a 2 mois
When cropping thumbnails for encyclopedia entries, we would get better thumbnails if the crop was done before the main image was resized, rather than after. For eg, for (mfc link), I uploaded a 1280x853 image, but the crop was done on the teeny-weeny 256x171 final resized image, with the effect that what could have been a nice, crisp thumbnail is now a blurry mess. Also, thumbnails are still not being shown on the item/entry pages. Would be really good to have them back on there.

SkyBlue
Regular Boarder

SkyBlue

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 92

Il y a 2 mois
Attaching pics to a blog entry is now impossible when using mobile. When I select the "My pictures" icon, the window that appeared where I can select the pictures from my albums hover directly over the blog text so I can't select them at all. It would be very much appreciated if said window can be moved as an independent window or something (hope that makes sense?)
Now I had to resort to copy and paste each picture link manually.
Also, can the edit button be moved directly after the blog title (for better ease of editing without scrolling through the entire blog post) and the number of related items to a blog entry be increased from 50 to 100?

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

En ligne Non
Niveau 23
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 735
Localisation Creek Hel...

Il y a 2 mois
I see now the alert pages have been moved to V4. Again, there is so much wasted space on both sides of the text boxes, it's really bad on mobile. I hope the profile pages are left out of V4. I have my page the way I like it and I have a feeling that if V4 makes its way to our profile pages that will mess up my layout and all of my text will be mashed together into an unreadable blob. The sentences are already cut off on mobile, I don't want to see that happen to my page. Also, I hope the club forums will be left as they are. Please do not change them or the profile pages.

Edit: When adding items to my owned/ordered/wished on the full site, it's annoying that everything is a drop down box. When I go to add the item to my collection after clicking on the link to get to the page, I have to move the mouse down to do so and in the process I always catch a drop down box. This is exceptionally annoying. I think the drop down feature could be removed. I kept accidentally clicking on something from the database/pictures/community tab all because I was just trying to click on "add to my collection." Also, could our avatar image next to "add to my collection" be replaced with the thumbnail image of the item we are looking at? I noticed this when I was adding items to the db awhile ago, if you are adding items based off the same picture, you may forget which one you are on because you can't look at the image. Same applies when you want to add the item to your collection, I can't see which item page I was on because there's no image. If the item image is one with multiple items in it, this makes it more confusing because you have to back out to see the thumbnail so you know which one you just added.
My splits - (mfc link)
My GOs - (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link)

Ai no Kusabi is getting an English dub, and I'm crying sparkles.
MàJ Il y a 2 mois #26776896

Siona
Very Important Boarder

Siona

En ligne Non
Niveau 51
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 135
Localisation Belgium

Il y a 2 mois
Sekhmet (Il y a 2 mois) #26776896I see now the alert pages have been moved to V4. Again, there is so much wasted space on both sides of the text boxes, it's really bad on mobile. I hope the profile pages are left out of V4. I have my page the way I like it and I have a feeling that if V4 makes its way to our profile pages that will mess up my layout and all of my text will be mashed together into an unreadable blob. The sentences are already cut off on mobile, I don't want to see that happen to my page. Also, I hope the club forums will be left as they are. Please do not change them or the profile pages.

Yeah the alerts page or now the recent changes (which is replace by activity) are really hard to read, everything was condensed before and we could have a quick look at a lot of things, now there's way too much blank space for nothing, but it seems that's everywhere now with the V4 :/.
It is really hard to check things with this new layout.

I also fear the V4 personnal profil page now or the add entry with drop down menu everywhere...

ffenris
Very Important Boarder

ffenris

En ligne Non
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 154

Il y a 2 mois
Sekhmet, Siona: you can, for now, access the v3 alerts layout via (mfc link)

Feedback on the v4 alerts summary page ((mfc link))

1. The priority order of the displayed info feels wrong -- it is currently:
Reporting time
User "reported" Item #
Alert # -> Snippet

Of these, the user name is a clickable link, but the item # is not clickable. The alert # and snippet have the same text formatting and are merged into one clickable link.

2. Emphasis-wise
  • the maximum emphasis is given to the user (font size + bold + link)
  • next to the item # (red background)
  • next to the alert # and snippet (red text + link)
  • and last to the reporting time (light blue, small font)

Basically, what draws your attention and is clickable is the reporting user, which information is actually the one requiring the least emphasis.

3. The snippet is in general too short to understand the full alert, so it needs to be clicked through anyway.
4. Because of the snippet, the number of alerts displayed per page drops significantly

How it could be improved:

1. Change the order to
Reporting time
Alert # -> Item #
"by" User -> snippet

Of these, the Alert #, Item # and user should be clickable

2. Emphasis wise,
  • the alert # and item # should have maximum emphasis. The alert # should be in bold. The item # format can stay the same.
  • Next should be the reporting time. Colour and placement are OK, but the font size should be bumped up a point.
  • Next the user. The font size for the user can stay the same, but can drop the bold.
  • And finally the snippet. It can be in normal para text format (no red, no bold) and does not need to be clickable.

3. The snippet is actually not particularly useful, so can be done away with at a pinch.
4. If the snippet is removed, I think at least 3 alerts could be packed per row even with the wasted space on the sides.

Siona
Very Important Boarder

Siona

En ligne Non
Niveau 51
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 135
Localisation Belgium

Il y a 2 mois
ffenris (Il y a 2 mois) #26829350Sekhmet, Siona: you can, for now, access the v3 alerts layout via (mfc link)

Yep I know, same for recent changes, but those pages will certainly be removed one day or another, and we'll have only the V4 :/.

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

En ligne Non
Niveau 23
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 735
Localisation Creek Hel...

Il y a 2 mois
ffenris (Il y a 2 mois) #26829350Sekhmet, Siona: you can, for now, access the v3 alerts layout via (mfc link)

Thank you for the link, I hope we can keep these versions of V3 a bit longer. I'm really upset for when the whole site moves to V4.

I noticed now on mobile that the search bar has been moved to MFC icon on the left. It was more functional to have it in the header instead of shoved off to the side where I have to search for it.

Not V4 related;

I hope the mods/admins are taking seriously the hate attacks some people on this site are getting, they seem to be increasing. I actually think those users should be outright banned. I see one user who attacked me (and I reported his comment) had his profile or comment alerted by someone else yet the user is still a member of this site and is calling someone out on his profile page, along with various other names referring to myself and others. So, my suggestion I guess is a stricter implementation of rules for people who are just straight up attacking others. This site was not meant for hate comments and I am sad to see an increase in this type of behavior.
My splits - (mfc link)
My GOs - (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link)

Ai no Kusabi is getting an English dub, and I'm crying sparkles.

Shimakaze69
Regular Boarder

Shimakaze69

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 6
Localisation Ohio, Uni...

Il y a 2 mois
chapters0 (Il y a 2 mois) #26251660is it possible to have stores post their sale or link to the figure on the side instead of the comment section? i find it annoying when i go to the comments to read user comments and all i see is kirinhobby store advertising and others.

I second this. Especially with Ninoma. I wish that webstore would go the hell away already.

Also, can we please get back the information box about where we ordered a figure/item and how much we paid? It's really really really pointless to be able to enter in that info, then literally have no other way to see it than going back into the pop-up box as if we were going to edit the info.

« Préc.   1 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.