MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

R_Dorothy
Regular Boarder

R_Dorothy

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 181
Localisation USA

Il y a 2 mois
Can we get just 1 alert per item when someone comments and don't get any new ones until after we've viewed them? I really don't need 20 emails about people leaving comments on a popular item.

Also, I think it's about time Anime Island gets their "MFC Approved Shop" taken away.
http://i.imgur.com/PJOu4BM.jpg

SkyBlue
Regular Boarder

SkyBlue

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 92

Il y a 1 mois
I noticed that the picture thumbnail of an item is present when we clicked "add to my collection" but not on the actual item page.
It would be great if the thumbnail can be placed at the item page itself as well so that I'd know which item I'm actually looking at.

About the shop name when adding an item to our collection, iirc MFC used to remember and suggest the previous shop names I've typed in and I get to select them but now it's like a fixed list of shop names? I've never even heard of those shops before and having their names listed right in the face is a nuisance tbh. Can that list of shops be removed / disabled or something?

And can the semi-transparent grey bar that drags / follows you as you scroll be static or permanent at the top? I'm getting headaches with that haunting me as I scroll down MFC pages...

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 712
Localisation Creek Hel...

Il y a 1 mois
When you blacklist someone, can all of your information remain completely hidden from them? I just found out that I guess my profile on the sidebar is still visible to someone I blacklisted. It would be great if they were unable to see absolutely anything on my profile except for maybe just the avatar. And side note, what does the "hide all comments" option for blacklisting do? Hide all my comments from them or hide all their comments from me? I think it should maybe work both ways, if it doesn't already.
My splits - (mfc link)
My GOs - (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link)

Ai no Kusabi is getting an English dub, and I'm crying sparkles.

nikkoda
ミカ大好きだよ
Regular Boarder

nikkoda

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 35
Localisation Michigan,...

Il y a 1 mois
Can there be an option to hide user profile comments in the 'comments' tab. I'd rather not see these personal lovey dovey comments or long drawn out conversations that take up the entire page everytime I look through them.
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27181871

ffenris
Very Important Boarder

ffenris

En ligne Oui
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 153
Localisation The Eroji...

Il y a 1 mois
ffenris (Il y a 2 mois) #26534895When we bring up the pop up to link items to one another, the list starts off showing all items, listed by popularity. This means we always start with Ultimate Madoka and Oboro Muramasa, which are not particularly useful. If the items shown there could instead be sorted by most recent first, it would actually be very useful, because often, we end up adding an item and its bundled omake or its variants in quick succession, so it is likely that we'd find our required items immediately without a search. This would turn this dialog into something better than in v3 rather than poorer, as it stands. It is currently poorer due to the time it takes to context switch between different types of searches and because the search entry field is not suited for browser auto-complete.
Notice that this has been implemented, thanks kuma! Finding it useful already.

The same can also be done for the encyclopedia linking screen -- that starts up with GSC/Alter etc always, whereas starting with the latest entries would be helpful for eg when adding a new origin and related characters or a new artist and circle etc. Admittedly not as common an occurrence as with the item linking, but still beats popularity. And any chance of making that text entry box browser auto-completeable?

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 712

Il y a 1 mois
Posting in both the V4 feedback thread and the suggestions thread.

+ Being able to fully customize my profile was one reason why I was a supporter. I will not be renewing my support for the site. The new profile update looks awful, so much wasted space. My customized profile is now out the window, my sacred space that I loved is now ruined.

+ Why does it show when you are online? I absolutely DO NOT like this feature. It's creepy, it's like facebook or something. Someone knowing when you are online just feels weird, it's why I always stayed logged in (plus that's out of pure convenience). Plus I feel this is a SAFETY ISSUE FOR ME PERSONALLY. It's why I don't post pictures of myself everywhere, I don't like being forced to show everyone "Hey! I'm online! This is my current status! Now look at what I'm doing!" PLEASE BRING BACK THE FEATURE TO STAY LOGGED IN AND HIDDEN AS OFFLINE. Even the PSN has this simple feature implemented now. It makes me uncomfortable to know that my status of being online is being shown.

+ When I went to log out and log back in to make sure the "hide me" feature is checked, I noticed the description on the site says "MyFigureCollection.net is a service.....Since when? It's always been a database though now it's just a social media site. Also, if the hide me feature is still available to check on the new V4 home page, why is it not implemented? Am I missing something? Can someone let me know if I am listed as offline now? If I log out on my computer but I'm still logged in on mobile does it show I'm still logged in? I hope my freak out is not warranted and I am not shown as online to everyone. Once I post this I am logging out of the mobile and desktop sites and heading back to work.

I completely agree with everyone, if anyone knows of an alternate site to move to please let me know. I am tired of the site owner waving a giant middle finger to everyone with these forced updates and no feedback. So many features on this site have now become useless. It would be so beneficial to still have V4 up but allow users to use the V3 layout. The one we were all happy with. The site seems now to be more for advertising than making friends or engaging in a once great community. I am really sad to see this happen. Four years on this site and I've enjoyed it so much but now it's just a social media site where you can pay to have your ads shown and a layout that just allows for store ads to be more easily visible/accessible.
My splits - (mfc link)

ffenris
Very Important Boarder

ffenris

En ligne Oui
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 153

Il y a 1 mois
ffenris (Il y a 1 mois) #27208003The same can also be done for the encyclopedia linking screen -- that starts up with GSC/Alter etc always, whereas starting with the latest entries would be helpful for eg when adding a new origin and related characters or a new artist and circle etc. Admittedly not as common an occurrence as with the item linking, but still beats popularity.
Hey, this got implemented too, thanks :)

ffenris
Very Important Boarder

ffenris

En ligne Oui
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 153

Il y a 1 mois
The floating dialogs that pop up for linking items/lists/clubs etc etc now need to be explicitly closed by clicking on the [x] button at top-right. Earlier, they would close automatically the moment you clicked anywhere outside the box, that was much more convenient and involved less mousing.

This change has probably been brought in to address the issues folks had with floating comment boxes disappearing and taking the text with them, but the fix should ideally be applied only to the comment boxes, where there is a concern with regard to losing what has been typed.

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Oui
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 262
Localisation TX

Il y a 1 mois
Can we please have less empty space and make the icons a little bigger for things? I'm seriously having a hard time seeing if I'm not on my phone to zoom in.
my shop: (mfc link)

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: (mfc link)

group order(s): N/A

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2042
Localisation Canada

Il y a 1 mois
can we have an option of latest added when viewing wished, owned ,etc

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 27
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1823
Localisation Bay Area,...

Il y a 1 mois
I don't remember if this worked differently in version 3, but the keyword blog search only pulls up results based on titles, and not on the body of the text, linked items, or anything else. Can this search feature cover the body text of blogs as well as titles? Perhaps a "Title" search option can also be included.

Maakie
Regular Boarder

Maakie

En ligne Non
Niveau 37
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 252
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 1 mois
R_Kasahara (Il y a 1 mois) #27617509I don't remember if this worked differently in version 3, but the keyword blog search only pulls up results based on titles, and not on the body of the text, linked items, or anything else. Can this search feature cover the body text of blogs as well as titles? Perhaps a "Title" search option can also be included.

Wanted to add on this: searching on tags would be very useful too!
Things I am selling/trading: (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link) Thanks for looking!

Cosplay website: [ext link ]

Figure blog: (mfc link)

R_Kasahara
( =₃=)*
Very Important Boarder

R_Kasahara

En ligne Non
Niveau 27
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1823
Localisation Bay Area,...

Il y a 1 mois
Maakie (Il y a 1 mois) #27635517Wanted to add on this: searching on tags would be very useful too!
There's a tag search already, though you have to use the dropdown menu to find it. Also, going back to my original request, it seems that there's an option to search by related items too, whoops ^^;

My request to have the default keyword search cover body text as well as titles still stands, though.
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27641085

internecinewar
Regular Boarder

internecinewar

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 729

Il y a 1 mois
Is it possible to get a search for the Change Log? I know we have a search for "Added By: User", but the recent rollback issue with the DB only seems to persist with edited entries now. It'd be nice if we could search which entries we edited ("Edited By: User") so we can re-do the changes as needed. >_<;

Sekhmet
Killing Stalking
Regular Boarder

Sekhmet

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 712

Il y a 1 mois
I once again am suggesting that when an alert is solved or an item deleted that the mod or admin who handled it should be made public. If the person who added an item and the person who alerts an item are public then I don't understand why the other side of it shouldn't be made public now. I alerted an item I felt should have an origin instead of a title and the alert was solved with no reason given. I can't even ask why because I don't know who marked it as solved and now because of the bug the alert has been deleted. I thought the point of alerts was to correct something that was wrong or look into an issue? I don't feel it can be a community effort if part of it is made anonymous.

Edit: Also it seems the "activity" is still visible even though I have it marked as show to no one. It makes no sense to stay logged in with the ability to hide when I was last online if my activity just displays that anyways. This may be a bug so I will post it there too.
My splits - (mfc link)

MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27725370

internecinewar
Regular Boarder

internecinewar

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 729

Il y a 1 mois
Suggestion: Can a user who has already edited the item previously have the ability to edit it going forward? Kinda like how the item creator always has the ability to edit the item. The ones who added in / corrected information before it was taken off draft could also have that ability.

I say this because I had already fixed a bunch of items before (that I asked a Mod to draft for me via alert since I didn't add them in), but now that the changes have been rolled back due to the MFC issue, I have to ask the mods to do the changes all over again (or re-draft all over again). Those are a lot of items and tbh, I think it adds work for the the people manning the site.

Maakie
Regular Boarder

Maakie

En ligne Non
Niveau 37
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 252
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 1 mois
R_Kasahara (Il y a 1 mois) #27641085Maakie (Il y a 1 mois) #27635517Wanted to add on this: searching on tags would be very useful too!
There's a tag search already, though you have to use the dropdown menu to find it.

Woops, learn something new every day! When the correct figure(s)/item(s) are linked to a blog, it should automatically tag the character name and series name, which would make searching like that quite easy!

But still default keyword search covering body text would be a nice suggestion as well!

Sekhmet (Il y a 1 mois) #27725370I once again am suggesting that when an alert is solved or an item deleted that the mod or admin who handled it should be made public. If the person who added an item and the person who alerts an item are public then I don't understand why the other side of it shouldn't be made public now. I alerted an item I felt should have an origin instead of a title and the alert was solved with no reason given. I can't even ask why because I don't know who marked it as solved and now because of the bug the alert has been deleted. I thought the point of alerts was to correct something that was wrong or look into an issue? I don't feel it can be a community effort if part of it is made anonymous.

I think I actually even already suggested this before in the forums!

Had multiple situations where I did not know what happened to my alert, but saw it solved. The only way to find out which MOD closed it and/or to ask clarification how/why it was closed is to make a new one and ask or PM well known MODs for certain categories and ask if it was them. >.< This could also be solved btw if the MOD 'must' leave a comment/answer on why the alert was solved. That would in general be nice for the database too, even if it would just say 'alert solved, no change was made' or 'alert solved, I edited the entry' etc.
Things I am selling/trading: (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link) & (mfc link) Thanks for looking!

Cosplay website: [ext link ]

Figure blog: (mfc link)

FatalReticence
JSMT~ ♥
Regular Boarder

FatalReticence

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 153
Localisation PA, USA

Il y a 1 mois
Can the option to search by classification be added to the similar search feature on item pages? I used to use it frequently but it seems it's not possible anymore. It was really easy to use to see all Nendoroids from a series or all rubber straps for a character for example. I could use the quick search but sometimes it gives me results I don't want and it's only limited to 90 items.

ugendo
( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
Regular Boarder

ugendo

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 288
Localisation MI, USA

Il y a 1 mois
FatalReticence (Il y a 1 mois) #28014049Can the option to search by classification be added to the similar search feature on item pages? I used to use it frequently but it seems it's not possible anymore. It was really easy to use to see all Nendoroids from a series or all rubber straps for a character for example. I could use the quick search but sometimes it gives me results I don't want and it's only limited to 90 items.
You have to click the tiny box with a line it to get advanced search. I'm on mobile so can't post a screenshot but there's literally no indication it's important. Might have to go through the figures page.

FatalReticence
JSMT~ ♥
Regular Boarder

FatalReticence

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 153
Localisation PA, USA

Il y a 1 mois
ugendo (Il y a 1 mois) #28016812FatalReticence (Il y a 1 mois) #28014049Can the option to search by classification be added to the similar search feature on item pages? I used to use it frequently but it seems it's not possible anymore. It was really easy to use to see all Nendoroids from a series or all rubber straps for a character for example. I could use the quick search but sometimes it gives me results I don't want and it's only limited to 90 items.
You have to click the tiny box with a line it to get advanced search. I'm on mobile so can't post a screenshot but there's literally no indication it's important. Might have to go through the figures page.
I know how to use the advanced search but I'm referring to when searching directly from an item page using the magnifying glass thing. Before, if you clicked on a term like classification or character name, a (+) mark would show up and you could add multiple terms and do a quick combined search. For some reason, classification isn't an option with the new system. It's not really a big deal, I'm just a little annoyed that a convenient feature I used frequently now requires extra steps to get me results.

« Préc.   1 77 78 79 80 81 82 83   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.