MFCMFCThis is the official MyFigureCollection.net club.

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 1 mois
forlorn (Il y a 1 mois) #27335383hi! whenever i go to my favorites tab it 404s ;__;Hello, what favorites tab?

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 262
Localisation TX

Il y a 1 mois
agentmozell (Il y a 1 mois) #27335124Cursor is halfway down the screen when I go to comment on blog posts in V4 mobile. Kinda annoying since it’s hard to tell where I’m actually typing.

Another post because even with the "updates" I still cannot hide top comments even though I have it selected.
my shop: (mfc link)

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: (mfc link)

group order(s): N/A

Gimmicks
Regular Boarder

Gimmicks

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 683
Localisation Californi...

Il y a 1 mois
Still having issues with the SFW setting, can't seem to turn it off at all sometimes. Makes it very frustrating browsing new additions to the database, especially artbooks :/

nikkoda
ミカ大好きだよ
Regular Boarder

nikkoda

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 35
Localisation Michigan,...

Il y a 1 mois
So now banners are set to shuffling/random with no option to save it to the one you want.
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27348780

ffenris
Very Important Boarder

ffenris

En ligne Non
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 153
Localisation The Eroji...

Il y a 1 mois
nikkoda (Il y a 1 mois) #27348780So now banners are set to shuffling/random with no option to save it to the one you want.
+1 was just about to report this myself
My selected banner (Phicoo's gorgeous Panty: picture #538539) shows up on all the V3 pages, but the V4 pages now have only the random banner. Can I have Panty back, pretty please? Even if she was kind of overlaid (phwoooaaar) with the menu/search entry field, at least she was still there for me.

Edit: Fixed, glorious Panty looks down upon me on every page again, praise be to the angels in heaven!
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27349088

Colonel
Regular Boarder

Colonel

En ligne Non
Niveau 5
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 mois
Message(s) 1
Localisation Montréal,...

Il y a 1 mois
Can we not subscribe to Overall : Figure / goods / media anymore ?
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27351258

Eccmy
Very Important Boarder

Eccmy

En ligne Non
Niveau 30
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 157

Il y a 1 mois
Regarding profiles, with the new update the goods and media tabs are automatically set to "display by highest number of hits", even if you set it as "display by popularity" in the manager (meanwhile, the figure tab remains at the selection you chose. For example in my case, I set all three tabs in "by popularity", now with the update, figures is "by popularity" and goods and media are "by number of hits"). Is this a bug or a new feature?

KiruKiru
Regular Boarder

KiruKiru

En ligne Oui
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 6
Localisation Netherlan...

Il y a 1 mois
Not sure if anyone else noticed but "most photographed recently" has been stuck forever.
I dont think the figure i made 6 pictures for a year ago still should be in top 5 if ive made 9 with another in the past few months.

Its been like this a long time bit when transitiond from v3 to v4 it was still not changed.
Call me Kiru :3
https://orig00.deviantart.net/bd12/f/2017/288/c/4/c440d75b51353ebb153ca1bacc7cceb9-dbqn4ka.png

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 1 mois
Banner bugs have been fixed and banner options are back on one picture page.

Thank you.

Lilie
Regular Boarder

Lilie

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 72
Localisation Belgium

Il y a 1 mois
Not sure if this is bug or intented. The "draft" text was gone in the new profile pages but it would still show on the actual item page. This was welcomed change as it made the collections look much better without that ugly draft text. But now that the favorites hearts were fixed the draft text is back aswell. I'm not sure if it was intended or not, but it was very welcomed change to not see the draft text on our profile collections.

nikkoda
ミカ大好きだよ
Regular Boarder

nikkoda

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 35
Localisation Michigan,...

Il y a 1 mois
Starting on page 14 of the banners category it stops loading pictures. The next several pages are completely blank like the ones on this page. Happens on PC and mobile.
View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://vgy.me/6TS8hA.png
Thanks for fixing.
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27403335

rufusdrumknott
Regular Boarder

rufusdrumknott

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 11 mois
Message(s) 248
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 1 mois
agentmozell (Il y a 1 mois) #27335124Cursor is halfway down the screen when I go to comment on blog posts in V4 mobile. Kinda annoying since it’s hard to tell where I’m actually typing.

Having this problem too, and I can’t even click Save to post. Whenever I try, it does something weird like putting in some random formatting.

kumasanmk

Producer

kumasanmk

En ligne Non
Niveau 36
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 1743
Localisation France

Il y a 1 mois
rufusdrumknott (Il y a 1 mois) #27414682agentmozell (Il y a 1 mois) #27335124Cursor is halfway down the screen when I go to comment on blog posts in V4 mobile. Kinda annoying since it’s hard to tell where I’m actually typing.

Having this problem too, and I can’t even click Save to post. Whenever I try, it does something weird like putting in some random formatting.

Looks like this is a known Safari/iOs bug.
Found a temporary workaround.
Please let me know if it's fixed.

Thanks!

rufusdrumknott
Regular Boarder

rufusdrumknott

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 11 mois
Message(s) 248
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 1 mois
kumasanmk (Il y a 1 mois) #27432766rufusdrumknott (Il y a 1 mois) #27414682agentmozell (Il y a 1 mois) #27335124Cursor is halfway down the screen when I go to comment on blog posts in V4 mobile. Kinda annoying since it’s hard to tell where I’m actually typing.

Looks like this is a known Safari/iOs bug.
Found a temporary workaround.
Please let me know if it's fixed.

Thanks!

Works fine for me now, thanks ^^

ddnyz
Regular Boarder

ddnyz

En ligne Non
Niveau 6
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 mois
Message(s) 3
Localisation Canada

Il y a 1 mois
Hello there! Anybody know why's it's showing a 404 error when I click on my favorites tab? I log on my profile,click on "my collection" the I click "favorites" and it shows 404 Not Found, The page you requested was not found.
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27444232

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 262
Localisation TX

Il y a 1 mois
I hope I can explain this right but before when I viewed items in my collection (owned/ordered/wished) I'd see the list icons for items I had in my lists. But as I was editing a few things yesterday for my preordered list and the list icons disappeared. I haven't been able to get them back since. They were pretty useful for me to keep tracking of certain items. I think it might be a bug but if not I'd appreciate them back.

ffenris
Very Important Boarder

ffenris

En ligne Non
Niveau 39
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 153
Localisation The Eroji...

Il y a 1 mois
SkyBlue (Il y a 2 mois) #27044264kumasanmk (Il y a 2 mois) #27021762Source might be required if you are changing the description.Hmm weird pretty sure I did include the source but seems like it's fixed and I've managed to update them now. Also thanks for fixing the search bar and the strict tick button. Thank you!
I'm facing this problem now as well -- trying to add the catalog cover image for (mfc link). Everything is already filled out and OK (I added the entry myself 4 months ago), the only change I need to make is the icon, but I'm getting the "Please fill all the required fields" error box.
Edit: fixed for this entry, not sure if there is any general fix required.
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27509314

Anus
Regular Boarder

Anus

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1
Localisation Australia

Il y a 1 mois
Hi while on a profile page the little upvote arrows dont appear on chrome & IE : - )
i.imgur.com/TrywqjZ.jpg

ugendo
( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
Regular Boarder

ugendo

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 288
Localisation MI, USA

Il y a 1 mois
Every night at midnight EST the site goes down for around ten minutes. Obviously not a huge deal but it happens consistently, and I believe someone posted a blog about it (looks like it's deleted?).

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 262
Localisation TX

Il y a 1 mois
Anus (Il y a 1 mois) #27509602Hi while on a profile page the little upvote arrows dont appear on chrome & IE : - )
i.imgur.com/TrywqjZ.jpg

Nor in FireFox

« Préc.   1 94 95 96 97 98 99 100   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.