Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

Trishty
Regular Boarder

Trishty

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 26
Localisation VietNam

Il y a 5 mois
Recently shipping price of hlj is weird. Take this for example [ext link ] item weight about 300g. EMS 1220y, Air mail 2200y
If exactly 300g, EMS would be 1400y and Air mail 470y(without tracking)

PlatoG
Regular Boarder

PlatoG

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 mois
Message(s) 10
Localisation Singapore

Il y a 3 mois
figure sales started today but nothing caught my eyes
[ext link ]

Suppi12
Regular Boarder

Suppi12

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 169
Localisation U.K

Il y a 2 mois
Hi Guys! I just made a order HLJ with regards to ordering two plushies, except one is back-ordered 4-6 weeks and the other is out of stock but they allowed me to make a order?

What is the success rate of HLJ fulfilling back orders or getting restock for items that were out of stock? D:

robert18
Regular Boarder

robert18

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 207

Il y a 2 mois
Suppi12 (Il y a 2 mois) #22517474Hi Guys! I just made a order HLJ with regards to ordering two plushies, except one is back-ordered 4-6 weeks and the other is out of stock but they allowed me to make a order?

What is the success rate of HLJ fulfilling back orders or getting restock for items that were out of stock? D:

I don't know if there's a difference between types of items, all my orders were art books, but of four I ordered they get three, and that one was out of stock everywhere so doesn't surprise me a lot they don't find it.

Suppi12
Regular Boarder

Suppi12

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 169
Localisation U.K

Il y a 2 mois
robert18 (Il y a 2 mois) #22521536Suppi12 (Il y a 2 mois) #22517474Hi Guys! I just made a order HLJ with regards to ordering two plushies, except one is back-ordered 4-6 weeks and the other is out of stock but they allowed me to make a order?

I don't know if there's a difference between types of items, all my orders were art books, but of four I ordered they get three, and that one was out of stock everywhere so doesn't surprise me a lot they don't find it.

Thanks for sharing your experiences :) I'm glad they managed to get most of the artbooks for you and it seems mostly positive experience.
Yeah I'm not sure if Plushies/soft toys is a high priority for them. The plushies can alternatively be found on Amazon Japan, with a price jump of 1000-2000 yen added on top from their actual retail price ^^' which is why i am trying HLJ.

Ancestral_Spirit
Regular Boarder

Ancestral_Spirit

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 15

Il y a 2 mois
Anyone else noticed how this new gointerpay feature HLJ has works!?

I'm fortunate i have a credit card otherwise they could have put me into bankruptcy! Instead of sending paypal invoices or invoices of any kind they just take the money out of your account without warning.
I came back from the takeaway to find an email from HLJ thanking me for my payment. I thought 'what payment? I've been out this whole time?'. I check my emails from HLJ and sure enough they've just taken the payment without needing me to confirm it.

There doesn't seem to be any other option than this immediate payment through gointerpay either. I used to use HLJ all the time due to their great customer service, and the bonus feature of the private warehouse, but now i think i'll just stick with Big In Japan :/

Just thought i might warn other people, keep a close eye on all your orders through HLJ now, because you won't get warnings when the order is ready they'll just take it from whatever card/paypal account you have linked to them.

Emillia
Regular Boarder

Emillia

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 54
Localisation Australia

Il y a 2 mois
Ancestral_Spirit (Il y a 2 mois) #23449346Anyone else noticed how this new gointerpay feature HLJ has works!?

I'm fortunate i have a credit card otherwise they could have put me into bankruptcy! Instead of sending paypal invoices or invoices of any kind they just take the money out of your account without warning.
I came back from the takeaway to find an email from HLJ thanking me for my payment. I thought 'what payment? I've been out this whole time?'. I check my emails from HLJ and sure enough they've just taken the payment without needing me to confirm it.

There doesn't seem to be any other option than this immediate payment through gointerpay either. I used to use HLJ all the time due to their great customer service, and the bonus feature of the private warehouse, but now i think i'll just stick with Big In Japan :/

Just thought i might warn other people, keep a close eye on all your orders through HLJ now, because you won't get warnings when the order is ready they'll just take it from whatever card/paypal account you have linked to them.

Yes, I sent them an email a little while ago asking them if payment was now made automatically rather than sending out a request, and they said yes, it's now automatic. Not ideal, but on the other hand I'm glad they're offering direct CC payment as I'm not the biggest fan of paypal. But they also say that if the payment bounces initially then they send you an invoice and you have several days to make the payment.

Ancestral_Spirit
Regular Boarder

Ancestral_Spirit

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 15

Il y a 2 mois
Emillia (Il y a 2 mois) #23549617Ancestral_Spirit (Il y a 2 mois) #23449346Anyone else noticed how this new gointerpay feature HLJ has works!?

Yes, I sent them an email a little while ago asking them if payment was now made automatically rather than sending out a request, and they said yes, it's now automatic. Not ideal, but on the other hand I'm glad they're offering direct CC payment as I'm not the biggest fan of paypal. But they also say that if the payment bounces initially then they send you an invoice and you have several days to make the payment.

It's still an incredibly scary prospect really. I mean, it'd be great if it bounced and all but obviously if a figure is let's say £100 and you have £110 in your bank account, it obviously won't bounce and you'll only have £10 left in your bank account. If bills are being paid out through that account as well, HLJ has essentially stopped you from paying your bills because they didn't bother to ask you if you want money taken out of your account :/

I'd rather be sent an invoice from the get go.

NemsEngelAceSasu
Regular Boarder

NemsEngelAceSasu

En ligne Non
Niveau 28
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 4767
Localisation Germany

Il y a 2 mois
I wanted to order something from HLJ. But they state it in Euro and not in Yen? There's no Yen anywhere? Plus they take a total crappy eychange rate? Any idea how to fix this?

Never mind you can change that trough the order process.
MàJ Il y a 2 mois #23708270

Emillia
Regular Boarder

Emillia

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 54
Localisation Australia

Il y a 1 mois
Okay, I'm having an issue. I keep setting my payment currency to Japanese Yen. Check my preorders they're all in Japanese Yen. Yet the next time I log back in, they're all listed in Australian dollars again. This has happened like, 3 times now. I don't want to pay in my local currency, that's why I have a fee-free card that gives about as close to market exchange rates as it gets. Sent them an email about it, hope they sort it out before they take payment for some goods I have due at the end of this month.

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 209
Localisation TX

Il y a 20 heures
I've never preordered from this place before and I was wondering if someone could help me out a bit? I was trying to look around on their site but couldn't find my answers.

Do you have to pay for preorders up front?

Can I choose to pay for a preorder product at any time or do I have to wait until release?

Can a preorder product be put in my private warehouse?
my shop: (mfc link)

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: (mfc link)

group order(s): N/A

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 85
Localisation Germany

Il y a 10 heures
agentmozell (Il y a 20 heures) #26142463I've never preordered from this place before and I was wondering if someone could help me out a bit? I was trying to look around on their site but couldn't find my answers.

Can I choose to pay for a preorder product at any time or do I have to wait until release?

Maybe I can help out a little ^^

1. No you don't have to pay upfront (at least as long nothing is stated otherwise). But usually you get charged once the product is in stock.

2. As far as I know you cannot pay in advance. I've only used their Paypal payment option to this point and what you have to do is authorizing them to charge you Paypal account with the due amount (similar with GSC's online shop). Once your item is in stock the money will be taken out automatically through your Paypal account. Credit card payment might function differently.

3. Yep, pre-orders can be put into the warehouse, which is quite convenient if you have a couple of smaller things relasing throughout a month that you want to ship all toghether. You can keep them there free of charge for up to 6 weeks.

Hope that helped somewhat :)

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 209
Localisation TX

Il y a 10 heures
AkibaMelon (Il y a 10 heures) #26151014agentmozell (Il y a 20 heures) #26142463I've never preordered from this place before and I was wondering if someone could help me out a bit? I was trying to look around on their site but couldn't find my answers.

Maybe I can help out a little ^^

1. No you don't have to pay upfront (at least as long nothing is stated otherwise). But usually you get charged once the product is in stock.

2. As far as I know you cannot pay in advance. I've only used their Paypal payment option to this point and what you have to do is authorizing them to charge you Paypal account with the due amount (similar with GSC's online shop). Once your item is in stock the money will be taken out automatically through your Paypal account. Credit card payment might function differently.

3. Yep, pre-orders can be put into the warehouse, which is quite convenient if you have a couple of smaller things relasing throughout a month that you want to ship all toghether. You can keep them there free of charge for up to 6 weeks.

Hope that helped somewhat :)

That does!! Thanks!

So if something is released in January I'll get charged then but if its in my warehouse I can have it shipped in February? Just checking!
my shop: (mfc link)

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: (mfc link)

group order(s): N/A

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 85
Localisation Germany

Il y a 7 heures
agentmozell (Il y a 10 heures) #26151269
That does!! Thanks!

So if something is released in January I'll get charged then but if its in my warehouse I can have it shipped in February? Just checking!

Yes, you'll get charged in January but you can keep the item in the warehouse until February. If you decide to get it shipped it you, you'll pick a shipping method and pay the respective rate :)

« Préc.   1 58 59 60 61 62 63 64   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.