Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

ZoroZoldyck
Regular Boarder

ZoroZoldyck

En ligne Non
Niveau 17
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 99
Localisation Baghdad/A...

Il y a 2 ans
Tiriteratetera (Il y a 2 ans) #5524609ZoroZoldyck (Il y a 2 ans) #5166620OtakuMode doesn't sell internationally?
yep, I'm from Spain and I bought from them quite often

They don't ship to all countries, for example, my country.

I contacted them and checked too.

Josine
Regular Boarder

Josine

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 78
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 1 an
[ext link ]
French site-has mostly preorders.

animegami
Regular Boarder

animegami

En ligne Non
Niveau 7
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 2
Localisation London

Il y a 1 an
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share my UK based online shop called Animegami (ext link). I will ship internationally if requested.

I've been a lurker for a while here on MFC, and thought this was the right time to share.

Please let me know if you have any remarks. Also happy to add any links on my website to MFC if interested.
MàJ Il y a 1 an #6372912

Titan_Scientist
Regular Boarder

Titan_Scientist

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1342
Localisation Scotland

Il y a 1 an
[ext link ]

AnimUK, UK-based, ships internationally (countries can be viewed in their shipping calculator.)

Sailormoonworld
Regular Boarder

Sailormoonworld

En ligne Non
Niveau 3
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 2

Il y a 1 an
Has anyone ordered from the cmdstore? They seemed legit from the reviews I had read and they ship internationally so I took a chance and ordered a Figuarts zero figure from them. When I got the figure the first thing I noticed is that they had re taped the bottom shut and when I opened it you could tell that it had definitely been opened. The figure itself looked really good minus some finger prints in the paint so I don't think it's a bootleg. I really don't know if the silver international sticker ones are bootlegged like the Japanese Toei sticker ones are. I tried emailing them about the product being already opened when I paid for a new unopened product but they never replied. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had problems with them and if they are legit. I didn't know how to start my own forum about this but I thought this would be an appropriate place to try.

ghoX
Regular Boarder

ghoX

En ligne Non
Niveau 7
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 1
Localisation Germany

Il y a 1 an
Hello everyone.
So I'm from germany and I wanted to order a figure from the italian shop Starshop Brescia. Mainly because they have a few older figures that are hard to find or which I would have to import. The prices for their figures are quite high but then again I don't have to deal with customs fee.
Does anyone have experience with them? Are they trustworthy? Does it take long to get a figure from them, if you are in europe but not in italy?
Thanks in advance :)

animegami
Regular Boarder

animegami

En ligne Non
Niveau 7
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 2
Localisation London

Il y a 1 an
ghoX (Il y a 1 an) #11696389Hello everyone.
So I'm from germany and I wanted to order a figure from the italian shop Starshop Brescia. Mainly because they have a few older figures that are hard to find or which I would have to import. The prices for their figures are quite high but then again I don't have to deal with customs fee.
Does anyone have experience with them? Are they trustworthy? Does it take long to get a figure from them, if you are in europe but not in italy?
Thanks in advance :)

Hello ghoX,

What items are you trying to order?

Josine
Regular Boarder

Josine

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 78
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 1 an
Which American shops do undervalue?

Kirbite
Regular Boarder

Kirbite

En ligne Non
Niveau 6
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 2
Localisation Japan

Il y a 1 an
Hello, the question might sound a little bit goofy, but how can we suggest an addition to this honorable list ? :-D

« Préc.   1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.