Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

Emillia
Regular Boarder

Emillia

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 67
Localisation Australia

Il y a 6 mois
akarin (Il y a 7 mois) #21295554Hiya guys. I'm trying to use zenmarket for 1 thing on otamart right now but their system kind of confuses me, pls help. After I added the listing URL to my account, it says "Being checked by ZenMarket" and "You can purchase the items only after confirmation." Ok after they confirm it, what happens? Do THEY do it for me? Since last time I tried to have them bid on an auction and they didn't understand what I was asking for D:

They should purchase the item for you after they've checked all the details and given you a final price that includes item price + domestic shipping + their fee. Usually bidding on their yahoo auctions is automated, i.e. you can do it yourself. If it required manual bidding for some reason, like a seller who didn't want to deal with proxies or something similar, that can be tricky. Unfortunately most proxies won't do that for you.

akarin
Regular Boarder

akarin

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 595
Localisation United St...

Il y a 6 mois
Emillia (Il y a 6 mois) #21300320akarin (Il y a 7 mois) #21295554Hiya guys. I'm trying to use zenmarket for 1 thing on otamart right now but their system kind of confuses me, pls help. After I added the listing URL to my account, it says "Being checked by ZenMarket" and "You can purchase the items only after confirmation." Ok after they confirm it, what happens? Do THEY do it for me? Since last time I tried to have them bid on an auction and they didn't understand what I was asking for D:

They should purchase the item for you after they've checked all the details and given you a final price that includes item price + domestic shipping + their fee. Usually bidding on their yahoo auctions is automated, i.e. you can do it yourself. If it required manual bidding for some reason, like a seller who didn't want to deal with proxies or something similar, that can be tricky. Unfortunately most proxies won't do that for you.

Thanks for the info. I hope they bought my item since an hour after I paid, it went sold out. But there were 2 customers asking to buy it, so I'm wondering if zenmarket was even one of them? Odd question for everyone, but do ya'll know what's zenmarket's username on otamart? xD (paranoia level has reached level 1000)

oh it wasn't yahoo, it was mbok (kinda like yahoo but it's different and less known)!

Emillia
Regular Boarder

Emillia

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 67
Localisation Australia

Il y a 6 mois
akarin (Il y a 6 mois) #21404101Emillia (Il y a 6 mois) #21300320akarin (Il y a 7 mois) #21295554Hiya guys. I'm trying to use zenmarket for 1 thing on otamart right now but their system kind of confuses me, pls help. After I added the listing URL to my account, it says "Being checked by ZenMarket" and "You can purchase the items only after confirmation." Ok after they confirm it, what happens? Do THEY do it for me? Since last time I tried to have them bid on an auction and they didn't understand what I was asking for D:

Thanks for the info. I hope they bought my item since an hour after I paid, it went sold out. But there were 2 customers asking to buy it, so I'm wondering if zenmarket was even one of them? Odd question for everyone, but do ya'll know what's zenmarket's username on otamart? xD (paranoia level has reached level 1000)

oh it wasn't yahoo, it was mbok (kinda like yahoo but it's different and less known)!

It's been a while since I used them for anything other than a few yahoo auction purchases here and there, but unless they sent you an invoice and you uploaded the money or okayed it if you already had the funds on deposit, then I don't think they've bought it for you and probably someone else beat you to it. Like, they won't buy the item with their own funds so unless they've taken your funds and purchased it, and there's a record of that in your payments section, then they haven't gotten it. Reading through a few other threads, it seems Zenmarket has been very, very slow on buying things lately and also with updating their warehouse system to show items have arrived.

xxnickiyxx
Regular Boarder

xxnickiyxx

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 201
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 6 mois
So I'm looking to buy a few small items but not really looking forward to proxy cost. So does anyone have a clue if it's doable using an international credit card to buy there?

akarin
Regular Boarder

akarin

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 595

Il y a 6 mois
xxnickiyxx (Il y a 6 mois) #22227615So I'm looking to buy a few small items but not really looking forward to proxy cost. So does anyone have a clue if it's doable using an international credit card to buy there?
You can only do bank transfer and need a Japanese address since sellers only sell/ship within Japan.

akarin
Regular Boarder

akarin

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 595

Il y a 6 mois
Does anyone have a "fast" proxy to recommend for otamart? I'm so sick of having to wait so long just to have an email telling me my items sold out :( i'm looking at you Japonica and zenmarket. I'm not asking for by the minute service, that'd be nuts/inconsiderate when they have other orders to take, but just a service that will order my things within a day or two since otamart listings sell out so fast. I mean really, all they have to do is type a small comment saying they want to buy the item, yet they take forever to do that :( /sigh

xxnickiyxx
Regular Boarder

xxnickiyxx

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 201
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 6 mois
akarin (Il y a 6 mois) #22274388You can only do bank transfer and need a Japanese address since sellers only sell/ship within Japan.
On the order flow page it also mentions that you can use a CC, but it says something like 'クレジットカードは一括払いのみお使いになれます' Which gets translate to: Credit cards can only be used in one lump sum payment.
No clue what that means but regardless no luck because you need to have the app to place the comments anyway which ofc isn't available outside of JP
akarin (Il y a 6 mois) #22274474Does anyone have a "fast" proxy to recommend for otamart? I'm so sick of having to wait so long just to have an email telling me my items sold out :( i'm looking at you Japonica and zenmarket. I'm not asking for by the minute service, that'd be nuts/inconsiderate when they have other orders to take, but just a service that will order my things within a day or two since otamart listings sell out so fast. I mean really, all they have to do is type a small comment saying they want to buy the item, yet they take forever to do that :( /sigh
And personally I've been lucky with FromJapan, all orders got placed like a few hours after they received my payment and 2/5 are already confirmed barely a day later. Funny you mention Zenmarket because I was looking at them for this order but read other reviews that they were super slow...
MàJ Il y a 6 mois #22286182

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 568
Localisation Singapore

Il y a 6 mois
xxnickiyxx (Il y a 6 mois) #22286182akarin (Il y a 6 mois) #22274388You can only do bank transfer and need a Japanese address since sellers only sell/ship within Japan.
On the order flow page it also mentions that you can use a CC, but it says something like 'クレジットカードは一括払いのみお使いになれます' Which gets translate to: Credit cards can only be used in one lump sum payment.
No clue what that means but regardless no luck because you need to have the app to place the comments anyway which ofc isn't available outside of JP
akarin (Il y a 6 mois) #22274474Does anyone have a "fast" proxy to recommend for otamart? I'm so sick of having to wait so long just to have an email telling me my items sold out :( i'm looking at you Japonica and zenmarket. I'm not asking for by the minute service, that'd be nuts/inconsiderate when they have other orders to take, but just a service that will order my things within a day or two since otamart listings sell out so fast. I mean really, all they have to do is type a small comment saying they want to buy the item, yet they take forever to do that :( /sigh
And personally I've been lucky with FromJapan, all orders got placed like a few hours after they received my payment and 2/5 are already confirmed barely a day later. Funny you mention Zenmarket because I was looking at them for this order but read other reviews that they were super slow...

it just means you pay at once and not by installment

ukkaristate
Regular Boarder

ukkaristate

En ligne Non
Niveau 5
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 9
Localisation Peru

Il y a 5 mois
do you know if there are sellers who do not wish to sell to proxies ? even if it's From Japan ? I just used zen market but it seems the seller doesn't want to deal with middle men :( do you know another way to buy from those type of sellers ? I really want the items they are selling....

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 568
Localisation Singapore

Il y a 5 mois
ukkaristate (Il y a 5 mois) #22423853do you know if there are sellers who do not wish to sell to proxies ? even if it's From Japan ? I just used zen market but it seems the seller doesn't want to deal with middle men :( do you know another way to buy from those type of sellers ? I really want the items they are selling....

yes, there are some who won't deal with proxies. Try less-known proxies or find someone in Japan willing to help? There's this guy (mfc link)

ukkaristate
Regular Boarder

ukkaristate

En ligne Non
Niveau 5
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 9
Localisation Peru

Il y a 5 mois
hikaridranz (Il y a 5 mois) #22424400ukkaristate (Il y a 5 mois) #22423853do you know if there are sellers who do not wish to sell to proxies ? even if it's From Japan ? I just used zen market but it seems the seller doesn't want to deal with middle men :( do you know another way to buy from those type of sellers ? I really want the items they are selling....

yes, there are some who won't deal with proxies. Try less-known proxies or find someone in Japan willing to help? There's this guy (mfc link)

thank you! I'll try asking them, if you know of any other person who offers that service please let me know, I hope I can get the items I want :)

Daichukiyo
Regular Boarder

Daichukiyo

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 35
Localisation Australia

Il y a 5 mois
Does anyone know if Otamart sellers restock their items? (* ^ ω ^) There is a particular seller selling cute handmade pouches for your plushies and the listing says that they have stop taking orders because they have run out of a certain type of fabric. (。•́︿•̀。) Does anyone know if they are likely to restock? (*^‿^*) Thanks!
MàJ Il y a 5 mois #22458391

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 568
Localisation Singapore

Il y a 5 mois
Daichukiyo (Il y a 5 mois) #22458391Does anyone know if Otamart sellers restock their items? (* ^ ω ^) There is a particular seller selling cute handmade pouches for your plushies and the listing says that they have stop taking orders because they have run out of a certain type of fabric. (。•́︿•̀。) Does anyone know if they are likely to restock? (*^‿^*) Thanks!

they're individual sellers so it's better to just ask them o_o

for collectibles/chara goods it's often collector to collector so unlikely to restock, but for craft it really depends on the seller
MàJ Il y a 5 mois #22469519

Daichukiyo
Regular Boarder

Daichukiyo

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 35
Localisation Australia

Il y a 5 mois
hikaridranz (Il y a 5 mois) #22469519Daichukiyo (Il y a 5 mois) #22458391Does anyone know if Otamart sellers restock their items? (* ^ ω ^) There is a particular seller selling cute handmade pouches for your plushies and the listing says that they have stop taking orders because they have run out of a certain type of fabric. (。•́︿•̀。) Does anyone know if they are likely to restock? (*^‿^*) Thanks!

they're individual sellers so it's better to just ask them o_o

for collectibles/chara goods it's often collector to collector so unlikely to restock, but for craft it really depends on the seller

Thanks for the clarification, I guess I will try and ask and hope for the best! ^^ If they don't restock I may even attempt to make my own version for my plushie haha! ><

Vaiyoretto
Regular Boarder

Vaiyoretto

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 267
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 mois
Have you guys ever had sellers not respond and had to get a refund?
I'm waiting on a refund but FJ says the seller has to refund first.

hikaridranz
Very Important Boarder

hikaridranz

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 568
Localisation Singapore

Il y a 5 mois
Vaiyoretto (Il y a 5 mois) #22835988Have you guys ever had sellers not respond and had to get a refund?
I'm waiting on a refund but FJ says the seller has to refund first.

looks like they've already paid the seller, so yeah you'll have to wait for FJ to get the money back first before you can get your refund.
I've had one instance of having to wait months to get my refund from Suruga-ya through FJ.

moonlight119
Regular Boarder

moonlight119

En ligne Non
Niveau 17
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 765
Localisation Philippin...

Il y a 4 mois
xxnickiyxx (Il y a 6 mois) #22227615So I'm looking to buy a few small items but not really looking forward to proxy cost. So does anyone have a clue if it's doable using an international credit card to buy there?Yes. I've personally had two successful transactions through them.
(Just realised it's a month old comment but someone might find it useful.)
MàJ Il y a 4 mois #24327479

kawaii_erza
Regular Boarder

kawaii_erza

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 330
Localisation USA

Il y a 4 mois
Anyone know a good proxy for otamart? I usually went with laxus but I just noticed that there is a fee now for every order and I used to buy in bulk so if anyone knows any with less fees that would be helpful

elagabalus
Regular Boarder

elagabalus

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 234
Localisation USA

Il y a 4 mois
I went with J-Subculture for an Otamart order a few days ago and was wondering if it's possible to tell how/when they actually bought the item on Otamart? It doesn't have any comments on it and doesn't seem to be sold out, so I'm honestly a little worried.

Edit: NVM, they confirmed buying it tonight and it's now sold out on Otamart! I haven't gone through the entire process with them yet, but can confirm that J-Subculture can be used to buy stuff on Otamart. Their initial quote was really fast, so I'm wondering what the delay between my payment and the actual purchase was? Maybe it was how they had to go about paying the seller/contact between the seller.
I'll try to remember update this post when the entire process is complete.
MàJ Il y a 4 mois #24694021

AstoriaMercury
Regular Boarder

AstoriaMercury

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 mois
Message(s) 16
Localisation Philadelp...

Il y a 3 mois
Is it just me, or do proxy services have a low success rate with Otamart? I tried buying two things via FromJapan. The first time they sold out and I was given a refund. Now it looks like it'll be the same for the second item since it's now been nearly two weeks...

« Préc.   1 2 3 4   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.