Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

Suzu
Regular Boarder + Ghost

Suzu

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 889
Localisation France

Il y a 6 ans
1 nendo is 580 yens with SAL when it's 780 yens if you go through HLJ.

BTW they've been declaring 1000 yens only on my packages (I didn't request anything) so no stop at customs office.
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/Susuzu/MSsign/Keine3copy.png
Original illustration made by Vivit Gray.

barrington
Regular Boarder

barrington

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 80
Localisation Italy

Il y a 6 ans
thank you both!
i wanted only to know if their shippig costs were "in line" with the other shops,because i've a lot of pre-orders with them XD

Nandeyanen
Regular Boarder

Nandeyanen

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 110
Localisation Cardboard...

Il y a 6 ans
Has anyone cancelled stuff with these guys before? Any sort of feedback would be good. Thanks in advance
Ara ara ufufu~

Chris
Regular Boarder

Chris

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 39
Localisation South Afr...

Il y a 6 ans
Yeah. I cancelled the Queens Gate Sen from MegaHouse a couple days after ordering it.

Got no response and it's still sitting in my pending orders...
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Chris/sign.png

Nandeyanen
Regular Boarder

Nandeyanen

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 110
Localisation Cardboard...

Il y a 6 ans
ChrisYeah. I cancelled the Queens Gate Sen from MegaHouse a couple days after ordering it.

Got no response and it's still sitting in my pending orders...

Yeah that basically describes my situation with them atm. When did you send in your cancellation request?
Ara ara ufufu~

Suokun
Regular Boarder

Suokun

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 211
Localisation Brazil

Il y a 6 ans
NandeyanenHas anyone cancelled stuff with these guys before? Any sort of feedback would be good. Thanks in advance

I cancelled with them one item. But it was the day after I made the pre-order (and two days after the pre-order was open) and for a good reason (something came up and the money reserved for that was gone :(). There was no problem.

Chris
Regular Boarder

Chris

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 39

Il y a 6 ans
NandeyanenWhen did you send in your cancellation request?

Ordered it March 28th and asked to cancel it March 30th so 2 days.

Vicodin
Regular Boarder

Vicodin

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 8
Localisation United St...

Il y a 6 ans
Ordered item #52701 off of them when she was out of stock everywhere else. They shipped it later that day.

Carefully packaged in a box with packing paper and bubble wrap around the figure box.

Pretty good experience for a first time, plus their prices are competitive.
MàJ Il y a 6 ans #514171

monsoonlotus
Regular Boarder

monsoonlotus

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 8
Localisation Germany

Il y a 6 ans
received my first order from them today.
The box was very well protected by bubble wrap and paper. Great job imo.
Prices are also nice and the shipping was pretty fast. Definitely going to order from them again!

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

En ligne Non
Niveau 42
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 5912
Localisation Finland

Il y a 6 ans
I asked yesterday if they could cancel 2 pre-orders (I have 5, and I've already paid one of them beforehand) and their answer was no because of their terms and conditions. I'm really surprised about the reply since I had a very good reason and it's not like wanted to cancel everything.

Dunno what to do now 'cause I probably won't have enough money to pay all of them.

Chris
Regular Boarder

Chris

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 39

Il y a 6 ans
Well I aint paying mine 'coz I gave plenty notice and a proper reason so if they want to cancel my account because of it then by all means they can do just that.

Kzuki
Stalker
Regular Boarder

Kzuki

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 286
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 6 ans
ChrisWell I aint paying mine 'coz I gave plenty notice and a proper reason so if they want to cancel my account because of it then by all means they can do just that.
That's not really fair to BiJ. Their FAQ is very clear about cancellations.
You can cancel before the manufacturers deadline but not after the deadline.

Chris
Regular Boarder

Chris

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 39

Il y a 6 ans
I canceled within 2 days when they still had it up for order and I would never have bothered ordering were there close-up shots on the net at the time I did.

I dont want it, plain and simple. And as long as I'm the one paying for it that's up to me to decide, not BIJ or any other shop.

Kzuki
Stalker
Regular Boarder

Kzuki

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 286
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 6 ans
ChrisI canceled within 2 days when they still had it up for order and I would never have bothered ordering were there close-up shots on the net at the time I did.

I dont want it, plain and simple. And as long as I'm the one paying for it that's up to me to decide, not BIJ or any other shop.

Their FAQ says this;

May I cancel an order I placed and get a refund if I paid in advance?

We normally do not accept cancellations. However, if the preorder deadline set by our suppliers for that item is not yet past, we may consider cancelling your order. Please contact us to know if this is possible or not.

They "may" consider, so doesn't mean they will always cancel.

You could have known that they may not cancel your order by reading their FAQ. Even if you say such things, there's rules that you will have to follow if you buy from any shop whether it be BiJ or somewhere else. I think you dug your own grave and it's bad to make BiJ seem like the bad guy here. If you're not gonna pay for it, there's only one villain in this story.
Actions like these probably lead to other people not being able to cancel an order as well, not cool.
MàJ Il y a 6 ans #523188

lazymez
捨て駒だよね。。。
Very Important Boarder

lazymez

En ligne Non
Niveau 20
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 111
Localisation Finland

Il y a 6 ans
I made preorder at them on December and choose to pay at the release.
Now I changed my mind on payment and wanted to pay beforehand (because of sudden extra cash, yay)
Emailed them, got reply with paypal invoice on next day.
Flexible customer service enough.

And I agree with others. They pack their boxes well and mark value down for customs. Nothing to complain this far.
Hopefully I never get into situation of not being able to pay for my preorder if they have no-cancellation rule..

Kibi
Prisma Kibino
Very Important Boarder + Puella Magi

Kibi

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1443
Localisation Heartland

Il y a 6 ans
lazymezI made preorder at them on December and choose to pay at the release.
Now I changed my mind on payment and wanted to pay beforehand (because of sudden extra cash, yay)
Good to know. I wanna pay upfront one of my September order next month. So glad they allow you to switch paying options!

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

En ligne Non
Niveau 42
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 5912
Localisation Finland

Il y a 6 ans
KibilazymezI made preorder at them on December and choose to pay at the release.
Good to know. I wanna pay upfront one of my September order next month. So glad they allow you to switch paying options!

I asked them to invoice me and let me pay one order beforehand too a couple weeks ago and everything went smoothly. It's really good that they let their customers pay their orders when they want.
I just wish they would have accepted my cancellation request too T__T
MàJ Il y a 6 ans #523488

mangasus90
Regular Boarder + Ghost

mangasus90

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 824
Localisation Viet Nam-...

Il y a 6 ans
lazymezI made preorder at them on December and choose to pay at the release.

And I agree with others. They pack their boxes well and mark value down for customs. Nothing to complain this far.
Hopefully I never get into situation of not being able to pay for my preorder if they have no-cancellation rule..

Oh you can 0__o. Guess i will ask them too ^__^. I have some that want to pay upfront also lol ^__^

Chris
Regular Boarder

Chris

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 39

Il y a 6 ans
KzukiTheir FAQ says this;

May I cancel an order I placed and get a refund if I paid in advance?

We normally do not accept cancellations. However, if the preorder deadline set by our suppliers for that item is not yet past, we may consider cancelling your order. Please contact us to know if this is possible or not.

They "may" consider, so doesn't mean they will always cancel.

You could have known that they may not cancel your order by reading their FAQ. Even if you say such things, there's rules that you will have to follow if you buy from any shop whether it be BiJ or somewhere else. I think you dug your own grave and it's bad to make BiJ seem like the bad guy here. If you're not gonna pay for it, there's only one villain in this story.
Actions like these probably lead to other people not being able to cancel an order as well, not cool.

So you want me to play underdog so that others have the option to cancel in future? Is that right? Would that make me cool?

Laughable.

Please don't talk to me like I'm a child. I take offence to that.

Nobody was badmouthing anybody. If you page back you will see their evidently not cancelling any orders, regardless what thier T&C states. And on that note I'll once again remind you, my request was well within. I gave them 144 250 yen worth of business thusfar and it's unreasonable of me to cancel an 11 000 yen portion of that? Really?

I am the consumer. I have the choice. And in this world, there are laws in place protecting that choice.

If I'm not satisfied with this shop (which, for the sake of clarity, I am btw), I'll go to the next one in line. I can see, for there are many.

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

En ligne Non
Niveau 42
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 5912
Localisation Finland

Il y a 6 ans
I asked them if they could ship an order to a whole different address and a person and their answer was yes. So now I trying to find byer/s for my pre-orders:

I'm selling Shirai Kuroko maid item #59785
and Misaka Mikoto maid item #61678

The price for one is 6080 yen = more than 53 EUR but I'm ready to sell the figures for 50 EUR each. The buyer will take care of the shipping fees.

Please PM me if interested!

« Préc.   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 80   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.