Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

Aya-Kun
Very Important Boarder

Aya-Kun

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 1511
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 6 ans
KurotsukiAya-Kuncan anyone get in to the site? or is it just me its not liking
Their logo is hiding this text :
"We are currently undergoing maintenance and will be back online in a few hours. Thank you for your understanding."

Ah ok thankies thats what i couldn't see =3
http://www.squiby.net/view/4217856.png http://www.squiby.net/view/4217868.png http://www.squiby.net/view/4217872.png http://www.squiby.net/view/4217875.png http://www.squiby.net/view/4217876.png

alamarco
Regular Boarder

alamarco

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 293
Localisation Canada

Il y a 6 ans
Not bad.

They came through on my Soniko pre-orders. They were the only shop I found to have them in stock so I put my order in right away. No hiccups is always a good thing.

The packaging was pretty good. The figure boxes were in bubble wrap and that was surrounded with packing paper.

Good experience overall. Although AmiAmi is my first choice, BigInJapan may become my second choice.
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/alamarco/sign.png

Ayumi-chan
Regular Boarder

Ayumi-chan

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 7
Localisation France

Il y a 6 ans
escape_ropeI asked yesterday if they could cancel 2 pre-orders (I have 5, and I've already paid one of them beforehand) and their answer was no because of their terms and conditions. I'm really surprised about the reply since I had a very good reason and it's not like wanted to cancel everything.

Dunno what to do now 'cause I probably won't have enough money to pay all of them.
ChrisWell I aint paying mine 'coz I gave plenty notice and a proper reason so if they want to cancel my account because of it then by all means they can do just that.
Hello. Can I ask you two how it went (if you just refused to pay)? I have a similar problem atm: I preordered a figure scheduled for late August but they won't let me cancel it even though I asked very politely and gave a good reason too.
Well, since I am definitely NOT going to pay (because I'm seriously unable to do so right now)... will they ban me from their shop?
Unfortunately I also have a cheaper preorder for December (which I probably can afford with the christmas money I'll be getting) so I don't really want to lose that December one.

Has anyone ever gotten banned before because of one unpaid item? And if yes, is it possible to just create a new account and order again?
Thanks in advance for help.
MàJ Il y a 6 ans #610762

Celtic7Guardian
Regular Boarder

Celtic7Guardian

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2330
Localisation United St...

Il y a 6 ans
What concerns me is what happens if you have an unpaid preorder, have to cancel, but already paid for other ones? What, do they close your account and keep your money without shipping the payments? ?_?

kk090200
Con going Anime lover!!!!
Regular Boarder

kk090200

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 105

Il y a 6 ans
I love these guys. I have slowly transitioned most of my pre-orders from Hobby Search to them and Chuck's Anime Shrine. They are highly competitive as far as pricing goes and there shipping per single item is unbeatable (F U Hobby Search). I like their site and account viewing capabilities way more than AmiAmi too. Right now my main places to order from are #1 Chuck's Anime Shrine, #2 Big in Japan and #3 AmiAmi! I am done with HS!
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/kk090200/sign.png

Kamina
Regular Boarder

Kamina

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 65

Il y a 6 ans
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

My Alter Dizzy figure I ordered from them got lost in the mail. I shipped with SAL insured so I expected at least my insured amount (6000 YEN) from them, however I got NOTHING. They just ignored my e-mails. This is pretty much scamming.

Celtic7Guardian
Regular Boarder

Celtic7Guardian

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2330

Il y a 6 ans
This is awkward.

Ordered from them three times, paid successfully, shipped out, all that. I've also laid down orders for three things in October and already paid for them.

But now, I asked them, before what I thought was the necessary date, if I could cancel this Reimu doll: item #65967

I can't afford her this month, period. I literally don't have the funds.I emailed them asking about it and got this response:

-

While we understand your concern, I am afraid we cannot accept your request. The item in question is about to come out (early October) and we already have several left on our hand because of many non-paying customers getting banned in the past few weeks/months. September has been chock full of unpaid orders and we really cannot afford to accept anymore leftover stock. We hope you will understand our position.

Sincerely,

Big in Japan

-

I thought I'd gotten to them in time, but apparently my email on September 23rd was considered too late for an October 1st item. I've got three paid figures waiting in October, and I really don't want to get banned, but WTH am I supposed to do?

...If anyone wants that doll, I'd love it if my preorder would be taken, but otherwise I'm stumped.

doku999
Regular Boarder

doku999

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 189
Localisation Toronto

Il y a 6 ans
Celtic7GuardianI thought I'd gotten to them in time, but apparently my email on September 23rd was considered too late for an October 1st item.

Well, a week isn't really giving them much time since they probably put in orders to the manufacturers much earlier..
The best you could do is find someone to take over the preorder or pay for it and then sell it.

Jezzy
Regular Boarder

Jezzy

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 39

Il y a 6 ans
I ordered the exclusive Reimu figure from them, which was my first really expensive figure purchase. I'm happy to say that she arrived safe and sound, in newspaper, and the box wrapped in bubblewrap. Really satisfied. Would order from again.

Celtic7Guardian
Regular Boarder

Celtic7Guardian

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 2330

Il y a 6 ans
doku999Celtic7GuardianI thought I'd gotten to them in time, but apparently my email on September 23rd was considered too late for an October 1st item.

Well, a week isn't really giving them much time since they probably put in orders to the manufacturers much earlier..
The best you could do is find someone to take over the preorder or pay for it and then sell it.

Probably me misreading the FAQ then, I got the impression I had to cancel before it came in stock. I literally don't HAVE the money to buy and sell it, my bank account does not contain it right now, so I have to pray someone takes that preorder.

kk090200
Con going Anime lover!!!!
Regular Boarder

kk090200

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 105

Il y a 6 ans
Celtic7Guardiandoku999Celtic7GuardianI thought I'd gotten to them in time, but apparently my email on September 23rd was considered too late for an October 1st item.

Probably me misreading the FAQ then, I got the impression I had to cancel before it came in stock. I literally don't HAVE the money to buy and sell it, my bank account does not contain it right now, so I have to pray someone takes that preorder.

Unfortunately you are in a catch 22 situation. Since you prepaid for the other order in question I can only assume that they will honor that purchase even if they cancel your account (federal selling regs and all) but I do not think they will cancel your account based on one failed preorder. If you can't move the figure by having someone else take your preorder then there isn't much you can do about making good on your order. You are going to have to keep your fingers crossed but I can't see them cancelling your account because of one (assuming this is the only time you have found yourself in this situation with them) failed order. Maybe they can take the money from your prepaid order and apply it to this one. That would give you a little more time to come up with the funds for that preorder. Hope everything works out.
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/kk090200/sign.png

piratepapillon
Very Important Boarder

piratepapillon

En ligne Non
Niveau 21
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 430
Localisation Canada

Il y a 6 ans
I have something kind of weird going on and I was wondering if anyone else had this issue or any advice. I ordered PureNeemo Reimu and also the Sanae nendoroid. For Sanae, who was a later order, I put a note to ship her with my Reimu. Reimu got delayed so Sanae came out sooner, but I didn't get charged so I assumed they saved me one like Amiami sometimes does. Now I got my bill and no Sanae in sight. She's still listed in my orders but her figure page says out of stock. Did they sell off my Sanae to someone else because I picked pay later?

I wouldn't be terrible hurt considering I was thinking of canceling her but I don't want to be hit with a bill out of the blue if she randomly comes in stock either :/

piratepapillon
Very Important Boarder

piratepapillon

En ligne Non
Niveau 21
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 430
Localisation Canada

Il y a 6 ans
Contacted them and in the end it was all just a mix up. They simply forgot to bill me for her and when I brought it up I got my revised bill so all ends well.

Innskip
Very Important Boarder

Innskip

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 140
Localisation Russian F...

Il y a 6 ans
Celtic7GuardianWhat concerns me is what happens if you have an unpaid preorder, have to cancel, but already paid for other ones? What, do they close your account and keep your money without shipping the payments? ?_?

Yeah, they ban, well actually delete your account with all paid pre-orders, won't answer anyquestions and you even can't contact with them through their web (gives an error).
I had 2 orders with Sora from Alter, my friends also wanted her and we decided to make 2 orders with 2 figures (4 figures total), it was said that she is available with SAL, i mean 2 figures would fit. But they didn't, so in the end i got a higher price and also 2 friends refused to pay, since yen is very high plus the shipping went higher and they couldn't afford it. Of course i couldn't pay for these orders by myself, so i got banned i get it, but why they deleted an account with all paid figures ?

They won't answer any e-mails. Those figures went out of stock the same day, so what's their problem ?
And i lost my pre-paid order with Alice ¥10,490 JPY, that's all i remember.
Don't argue with an idiot, because he will drag you to his own level and beat you with experience.

theglitchy
Regular Boarder

theglitchy

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 79
Localisation US

Il y a 6 ans
I really understand people who have to cancel orders occasionally, I've had to cancel orders in the past at other stores as well, but some of you should really stop pre-ordering so much if you're just going to change your mind and cancel when it gets close to the release date. This sort of attitude isn't helping the collectibles industry. If you're always one paycheck away from falling into debt, then you should probably wait until an item is in stock or buy it second hand. Figure stores shouldn't be a catch-all drainpipe for your financial problems. :\

Definitely understand the whole thing with SAL shipping and such. It's like false advertising when they say a figure will be able to be shipped by SM only to say it can't later. There really isn't anything they can do about it if the box dimensions are bigger than what's allowed for Small Packet. Blame these figure making companies who make far bigger boxes than necessary so shipping costs increase.

I've never actually ordered from BIJ yet, but I felt like that had to be said. :x
(Call me glitchy or Morrow)

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/ggmorrow/Heenim/heechul_jungmo.gif

우유빛깔 김희철~ 사랑해요 김희철~

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

En ligne Non
Niveau 42
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 5912
Localisation Finland

Il y a 6 ans
FAQAlso, please note that BIG IN JAPAN only accepts this shipping method for orders totaling less than 5,000 yen (shipping not included). Orders totaling more than that amount will be cancelled automatically if this method is selected.
When did this happen?

All my orders have been more than 5,000 so far and I've used unregistered SAL everytime.
I was going to place an order and just noticed this. I guess they changed their policy recently? This shouldn't affect to my previous orders?

Suzu
Regular Boarder + Ghost

Suzu

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 889
Localisation France

Il y a 6 ans
^^ Noticed it when I bought Figuarts ZERO Kotetsu so it should have been end of October.
I had an order shipped in mid-november that I didn't pay upfront and was over 5000 yens but they shipped it with regular SAL so I think your previous orders are safe.
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/Susuzu/MSsign/Keine3copy.png
Original illustration made by Vivit Gray.
MàJ Il y a 6 ans #736376

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

En ligne Non
Niveau 42
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 5912
Localisation Finland

Il y a 6 ans
@Suzu: Thanks! I sent them an email just in case and asked how they handle the previous orders.

micro
Regular Boarder

micro

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 10
Localisation Macau

Il y a 6 ans
theglitchyI really understand people who have to cancel orders occasionally, I've had to cancel orders in the past at other stores as well, but some of you should really stop pre-ordering so much if you're just going to change your mind and cancel when it gets close to the release date. This sort of attitude isn't helping the collectibles industry. If you're always one paycheck away from falling into debt, then you should probably wait until an item is in stock or buy it second hand. Figure stores shouldn't be a catch-all drainpipe for your financial problems. :\

Couldn't agree more, the amount of people I see on MFC who cancel pre-orders reguarly just amazes me.
MàJ Il y a 6 ans #736424

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

En ligne Non
Niveau 42
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 5912
Localisation Finland

Il y a 6 ans
escape_ropeI sent them an email just in case and asked how they handle the previous orders.
I got their reply:

"We started to enforce that new policy on November 7. All orders placed previous to that date will not be affected, so you will be invoiced as Regular Small Packet if that is what you chose."

« Préc.   1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 80   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.