Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

Ale
Regular Boarder

Ale

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 33
Localisation Buenos Ai...

Il y a 6 ans
i ordered this item #42025 from them on the 21th and shipped the same day but when i try to track it, the japan post page says "Your item was not found. Confirm your item number and ask at your local office."
i emailed them but still no reply =/

edit:
it seems that they ship it today instead of the 21th like they said

[ext link ]
MàJ Il y a 6 ans #764296

Juuri
Free as Bird !
Regular Boarder

Juuri

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 1
Localisation France, N...

Il y a 6 ans
Can't access to the website and Nami TYL isn't ship yet :s
Hope it'll fine soon...

Moony
Regular Boarder

Moony

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 184
Localisation Portugal

Il y a 6 ans
JuuriCan't access to the website and Nami TYL isn't ship yet :s
Hope it'll fine soon...

Same... Can´t acess the site to order Yui :v
https://image.ibb.co/dt2Pav/Hobby_Neko_Logo.png
Your Hobby Figure Selection, Pre-owned & Rare Items on Sale!
[ext link ]

Chloe-tsundere
The louise otaku
Regular Boarder

Chloe-tsundere

En ligne Non
Niveau 45
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 471
Localisation netherlan...

Il y a 6 ans
Ive never had any bad experience with them. their shipping is good as well , sadly no unregistered SAL anymore :( so it usually costs around 1100-1500 yen

just need to pay beforehanded with exclusives, that really sucks so I go to other shops for that but if you dont mind that theyre pretty much cheap ;)

but they undervalue so no customs which makes me order from them instead of like amiami ;)

but its hard to cancel orders there still a 4/5 to them

Wildstar
Very Important Boarder

Wildstar

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 600
Localisation Portugal

Il y a 6 ans
Chloe-tsunderejust need to pay beforehanded with exclusives,This can actually be a good thing, I wish other shops had this option. If I could've paid for orders back when the euro was ¥120, I would've saved 17%!!
Japanese radishes are usually attached to the secret in substitution for the weapon of the version.

IKKIsama
Regular Boarder

IKKIsama

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 10
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
On October 7th 2011 I preordered an exclusive figure and paid 12100 yen. The figure was released in December. On January 24th I received an e-mail in English (I'm french and previous mails were in French) informing me that due to a mix-up on the part of the maker all preorders by Big in Japan for this figure were cancelled and refunded. As my payment was older than 60 days, Paypal took a 670 yen fee off my refund. Of course it's impossible to find the figure for a decent price now.
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #804434

Beani
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Very Important Boarder

Beani

En ligne Non
Niveau 30
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 1878
Localisation Tokyo, Ja...

Il y a 5 ans
IKKIsamaOn October 7th 2011 I preordered an exclusive figure and paid 12100 yen. The figure was released in December. On January 24th I received an e-mail in English (I'm french and previous mails were in French) informing me that due to a mix-up on the part of the maker all preorders by Big in Japan for this figure were cancelled and refunded. As my payment was older than 60 days, Paypal took a 670 yen fee off my refund. Of course it's impossible to find the figure for a decent price now.
Yikes, what was the figure? I know someone with a couple of exclusives on preorder there so it would be nice to know what type of exclusive they had trouble getting stock of.

Strategoes
Regular Boarder

Strategoes

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 219

Il y a 5 ans
IKKIsamaOn October 7th 2011 I preordered an exclusive figure and paid 12100 yen. The figure was released in December. On January 24th I received an e-mail in English (I'm french and previous mails were in French) informing me that due to a mix-up on the part of the maker all preorders by Big in Japan for this figure were cancelled and refunded. As my payment was older than 60 days, Paypal took a 670 yen fee off my refund. Of course it's impossible to find the figure for a decent price now.

Wow..BIJ should of paid that PayPal fee since it wasn't your fault that they made an error. :O

AOS-
Regular Boarder

AOS-

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 249
Localisation ON

Il y a 5 ans
StrategoesWow..BIJ should of paid that PayPal fee since it wasn't your fault that they made an error. :OOnly if IKKI had notified them about it.
-AOS
Murderface Enthusiast.

IKKIsama
Regular Boarder

IKKIsama

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 10
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
BeaniIKKIsamaOn October 7th 2011 I preordered an exclusive figure and paid 12100 yen. The figure was released in December. On January 24th I received an e-mail in English (I'm french and previous mails were in French) informing me that due to a mix-up on the part of the maker all preorders by Big in Japan for this figure were cancelled and refunded. As my payment was older than 60 days, Paypal took a 670 yen fee off my refund. Of course it's impossible to find the figure for a decent price now.
Yikes, what was the figure? I know someone with a couple of exclusives on preorder there so it would be nice to know what type of exclusive they had trouble getting stock of.

Hiya. It was this figure : item #69018

WatchJessieGo
Magical Girl
Regular Boarder

WatchJessieGo

En ligne Non
Niveau 17
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 95
Localisation United St...

Il y a 5 ans
Just ordered the Erio Towa Nendoroid from them. Can't wait to get her! ^\\\\^
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss235/KaseiHikari/Yukisig5.png
Signature by me.

AOS-
Regular Boarder

AOS-

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 249
Localisation ON

Il y a 5 ans
IKKIsamaHiya. It was this figure : item #69018
Despite the lack of mass, that looks pretty dope.
-AOS
Murderface Enthusiast.

IKKIsama
Regular Boarder

IKKIsama

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 10
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
AOS-StrategoesWow..BIJ should of paid that PayPal fee since it wasn't your fault that they made an error. :OOnly if IKKI had notified them about it.

For some reason I hadn't seen your post and Strategoes'.

I have e-mailed them about the whole situtation but they haven't replied nor offered to pay for the fee.
MàJ Il y a 5 ans #807219

Danci
Regular Boarder

Danci

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 58
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 5 ans
Hmm.. I just placed a pre-order on this site for the Durarara!! Izaya Orihara figure as he's sold out everywhere else...

When I set up my account it would only let me put my address in a weird order - e.g the post code and my street name were the wrong way round.

Placed the order any way - choosing to pay later thinking once I'd contacted them about them about the address problem I could pay in advance. Haven't heard anything from them - how long does their customer service usually take?

Hope my pre-order's ok :S xx

kk090200
Con going Anime lover!!!!
Regular Boarder

kk090200

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 105

Il y a 5 ans
DanciHmm.. I just placed a pre-order on this site for the Durarara!! Izaya Orihara figure as he's sold out everywhere else...

When I set up my account it would only let me put my address in a weird order - e.g the post code and my street name were the wrong way round.

Placed the order any way - choosing to pay later thinking once I'd contacted them about them about the address problem I could pay in advance. Haven't heard anything from them - how long does their customer service usually take?

They usually respond within 24 hours. Anytime I have had to e-mail them about anything I get a response the next business day during their regular business hours. I have mine on order with them too but I placed mine back when it first became available. Their site is very accurate as to whether or not and item is still available through them though so if you were able to add him to your cart you should be fine.
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/kk090200/sign.png

Danci
Regular Boarder

Danci

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 58
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 5 ans
I hope so :D I must've got the last available slot as after I placed my order the figure went out of stock. So glad that they're accurate :D - I got a bit nervous about them over anticipating how much stock they were gonna get.

It's been over 24hrs since I've messaged them (I sent it yesterday evening). I used the 'contact us' section on their website though, and I didn't think that would be any different than sending an email.

I'll give it another day and then I'll send another message.

Thanks! ^_^

kk090200DanciHmm.. I just placed a pre-order on this site for the Durarara!! Izaya Orihara figure as he's sold out everywhere else...

They usually respond within 24 hours. Anytime I have had to e-mail them about anything I get a response the next business day during their regular business hours. I have mine on order with them too but I placed mine back when it first became available. Their site is very accurate as to whether or not and item is still available through them though so if you were able to add him to your cart you should be fine.

WatchJessieGo
Magical Girl
Regular Boarder

WatchJessieGo

En ligne Non
Niveau 17
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 95

Il y a 5 ans
Finally got the chance to pick up the Nendoroid I ordered in the mail. I am very happy with Big in Japan. The package came here in three days (I used EMS), and was extremely well packaged. I'll definitely be ordering from them again!
http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss235/KaseiHikari/Yukisig5.png
Signature by me.

escape_rope
Very Important Boarder

escape_rope

En ligne Non
Niveau 42
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 5912
Localisation Finland

Il y a 5 ans
Oh no, I totally forgot to ask them to declare lower value for customs and mark the parcel as a gift and my order got shipped yesterday u___u Do you think they've still done that? I've read that BiJ has lowered values even without asking but has anyone got a parcel with the real value written on it? My order was shipped via unregistered SAL.

Dammit I'm so angry to myself for forgotting something this important >.<"

Suzu
Regular Boarder + Ghost

Suzu

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 889
Localisation France

Il y a 5 ans
^^ all my orders had 1000 yens declared without me asking anything, and my last one is marked as "Other" so I think you should be fine ^_^
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/Susuzu/MSsign/Keine3copy.png
Original illustration made by Vivit Gray.

kk090200
Con going Anime lover!!!!
Regular Boarder

kk090200

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 105

Il y a 5 ans
All packages I have received from them have a much lower declared value on them and I have never asked them to do this. My last order was almost 10,000 yen and they only declared 2,000 yen. They are really good about understanding the living hell that is customs fees. I am in the US so I do not have to worry about customs fees but it is nice to know that they are willing to do this across the board. Loving BiJ right now..... so much better than Hobby Search!!!!!
http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/kk090200/sign.png

« Préc.   1 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 80   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.