Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

RafaDilen
Regular Boarder

RafaDilen

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 385

Il y a 1 an
Hi!
I have an order for november. Can I order now an "in stock" item and ask Big in Japan to combine the two orders? Or I must wait for november to do this?

Thank you!

dymitr
Regular Boarder

dymitr

En ligne Non
Niveau 23
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 308
Localisation Netherlan...

Il y a 1 an
RafaDilen (Il y a 1 an) #15441188Hi!
I have an order for november. Can I order now an "in stock" item and ask Big in Japan to combine the two orders? Or I must wait for november to do this?

Thank you!

I believe in-stock items are shipped inmediately.
Having said that I won't wait for November since they won't change orders after payment request has been issued.
You best bet is probably contacting them through mail and see what they say.
You can try to order it and leave a combination request in the comments when ordering. But honestly I give that a 50/50 chance of succes.
I would contact them first, ifI was in your shoes.

RafaDilen
Regular Boarder

RafaDilen

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 385

Il y a 1 an
dymitr (Il y a 1 an) #15441193RafaDilen (Il y a 1 an) #15441188Hi!

Thank you!

Having said that I won't wait for November since they won't change orders after payment request has been issued.
You can try to order it and leave a combination request in the comments when ordering. But honestly I give that a 50/50 chance of succes.

When I place the order of "in stock" itens, there´s an option for "pay later with paypal".
I already made a combination with in stock and pre order itens in the past... but don´t remeber if the month was the same. That´s my doubt.

dymitr
Regular Boarder

dymitr

En ligne Non
Niveau 23
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 308
Localisation Netherlan...

Il y a 1 an
RafaDilen (Il y a 1 an) #15441196dymitr (Il y a 1 an) #15441193RafaDilen (Il y a 1 an) #15441188Hi!

Thank you!

When I place the order of "in stock" itens, there´s an option for "pay later with paypal".
I already made a combination with in stock and pre order itens in the past... but don´t remeber if the month was the same. That´s my doubt.

If I believe this bit of FAQ:
"
Is it possible to pay when the items are ready to ship or should I pay on order?

Both are possible. We understand that some customers would rather wait until the items are in stock to make their payment, while others would rather pay immediately and not have to think about an invoice coming in later.
In that sense, three payment methods are offered to you :
- Pay immediately by Paypal
- Pay later with Paypal. In that case, we will send you a Paypal invoice once all your items have arrived in stock. Attention : this payment method only applies to orders totalling less than 20,000 yen. If your total is more than that amount, we ask you to please pay immediately.
- Bank transfers : for residents of Japan only. We need to receive the transfer within 7 days of the date of order otherwise the order will be assumed as cancelled.
Attention : all Paypal invoices must be settled within 7 days. Past that timeframe, the order will be cancelled and the customer blacklisted from using our services any further.
Attention : exclusive, limited and backorder items all require upfront payment."

I think you're wright. Just go for it;3

Be sure to choose pay later with paypal. If it is not possible they will just cancel the order, without any jeopardy for your account.
MàJ Il y a 1 an #15441213

RafaDilen
Regular Boarder

RafaDilen

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 385

Il y a 1 an
dymitr (Il y a 1 an) #15441213RafaDilen (Il y a 1 an) #15441196dymitr (Il y a 1 an) #15441193RafaDilen (Il y a 1 an) #15441188Hi!

Thank you!

If I believe this bit of FAQ:
"
Is it possible to pay when the items are ready to ship or should I pay on order?

Both are possible. We understand that some customers would rather wait until the items are in stock to make their payment, while others would rather pay immediately and not have to think about an invoice coming in later.
In that sense, three payment methods are offered to you :
- Pay immediately by Paypal
- Pay later with Paypal. In that case, we will send you a Paypal invoice once all your items have arrived in stock. Attention : this payment method only applies to orders totalling less than 20,000 yen. If your total is more than that amount, we ask you to please pay immediately.
- Bank transfers : for residents of Japan only. We need to receive the transfer within 7 days of the date of order otherwise the order will be assumed as cancelled.
Attention : all Paypal invoices must be settled within 7 days. Past that timeframe, the order will be cancelled and the customer blacklisted from using our services any further.
Attention : exclusive, limited and backorder items all require upfront payment."

I think you're wright. Just go for it;3

Be sure to choose pay later with paypal. If it is not possible they will just cancel the order, without any jeopardy for your account.

I will try... if I have sucess, will tell here. Thanks!

Titan_Scientist
Regular Boarder

Titan_Scientist

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1345
Localisation Scotland

Il y a 1 an
Got an invoice this morning but, thanks to someone trying to use my details to commit fraud, I don't have access to my PayPal account or my credit card (and I don't know how long it will take to regain access since they're trying to work out how the person got my details), so I've had to email them to explain the situation and ask if the order can be cancelled.

I hope they don't close my account. It's not like I decided I don't want the figure, it's that I literally have to go into a bank and present proof of my identity to access any of my money right now.

NemsEngelAceSasu
Regular Boarder

NemsEngelAceSasu

En ligne Non
Niveau 28
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 4832
Localisation Germany

Il y a 1 an
Titan_Scientist (Il y a 1 an) #15504399Got an invoice this morning but, thanks to someone trying to use my details to commit fraud, I don't have access to my PayPal account or my credit card (and I don't know how long it will take to regain access since they're trying to work out how the person got my details), so I've had to email them to explain the situation and ask if the order can be cancelled.

I hope they don't close my account. It's not like I decided I don't want the figure, it's that I literally have to go into a bank and present proof of my identity to access any of my money right now.

Ask a friend/relative to pay for you? Which pp adress says doesn't matter after all. And they are incredible slow to answer. So they might ban before you get a answer.
MàJ Il y a 1 an #15506472

Titan_Scientist
Regular Boarder

Titan_Scientist

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1345
Localisation Scotland

Il y a 1 an
NemsEngelAceSasu (Il y a 1 an) #15506472Titan_Scientist (Il y a 1 an) #15504399Got an invoice this morning but, thanks to someone trying to use my details to commit fraud, I don't have access to my PayPal account or my credit card (and I don't know how long it will take to regain access since they're trying to work out how the person got my details), so I've had to email them to explain the situation and ask if the order can be cancelled.

Ask a friend/relative to pay for you? Which pp adress says doesn't matter after all. And they are incredible slow to answer. So they might ban before you get a answer.

I got an answer yesterday (not long after you posted this reply, actually, which I thought was weird because of the time) and I'm to message them again by replying to their email again if I can't get access before the payment deadline.

kasumicc
Regular Boarder

kasumicc

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 88
Localisation Chile

Il y a 1 an
Question! I'm about to place my first pre-order with BiJ... At what point do you ask to undervalue? At pre-ordering, at paying, or you need to contact them?

Titan_Scientist
Regular Boarder

Titan_Scientist

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1345
Localisation Scotland

Il y a 1 an
kasumicc (Il y a 1 an) #15806302Question! I'm about to place my first pre-order with BiJ... At what point do you ask to undervalue? At pre-ordering, at paying, or you need to contact them?

When you pre-order. On the page where you choose the shipping method, there's a comment box. Just put 'please declare as #### JPY' in it.

AshuriiKareshi
Mrs Shigaraki
Regular Boarder

AshuriiKareshi

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1008
Localisation Sheffield...

Il y a 1 an
I think BIJ have banned me. I'm even sure why because I never got an email invoice but when i go to check my account I cant access it or reset the password or anything.

I just want to know how will this affect my proxy order and is there any other way to contact them besides email (because if I have been banned I don't think they'll reply)

I'm really worried because I don't know why this is happening :s

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2042
Localisation Canada

Il y a 1 an
regarding this figure:
item #405306

i got an email for additional shipping cost (i paid for the preordered and shipping back in june/july) they sent me one for 2010 yen??? is that normal??. and when i initially ordered it was 1690 and now they want an additional 2010 yen making the total 3700 yen for sal reg. shipping...:S
yet boruto sasuke was only 1690...:S i dont know how shipping works so does this seem right? i checked on ny and 3700 is for ems on there site...

kuroorin
Regular Boarder

kuroorin

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 59

Il y a 1 an
Hi guys, I just received my first order from BiJ and while everything was well from order to payment and shipping, I have some questions regarding their service...

1. Is it normal for BiJ to undervalue without you requesting for it?

I ordered a single nendo at 3.4k but the value was declared as only 1.8k on the shipping papers. Paid for SAL registered so I could have tracking and ease of mind as I could have insurance something happened. It would have sucked if something DID happen and I could only claim half the money as they undervalued it without my consent...

2. The actual weight of the item did not match the shipping price??

I was charged for 600g (according to the price list on AmiAmi and Japan Post**). But in reality the package was only 300g because they used a box that was just slightly bigger than a regular nendoroid box covered in bubble wrap and a a bit of paper that didn't really cushion much imo. Granted its only about 100 yen difference but I would have liked a bit of extra protection if I was already paying for it extra weight. Again, is this normal? Or is this some build in handling fee that I didn't know about?

**ETA: Belatedly realized BiJ also lists SAL prices further down their page.
feedback thread (mfc link)
MàJ Il y a 1 an #16515818

Titan_Scientist
Regular Boarder

Titan_Scientist

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1345
Localisation Scotland

Il y a 1 an
kuroorin (Il y a 1 an) #16515818Hi guys, I just received my first order from BiJ and while everything was well from order to payment and shipping, I have some questions regarding their service...

I ordered a single nendo at 3.4k but the value was declared as only 1.8k on the shipping papers. Paid for SAL registered so I could have tracking and ease of mind as I could have insurance something happened. It would have sucked if something DID happen and I could only claim half the money as they undervalued it without my consent...

I was charged for 600g (according to the price list on AmiAmi and Japan Post). But in reality the package was only 300g because they used a box that was just slightly bigger than a regular nendoroid box covered in bubble wrap and a a bit of paper that didn't really cushion much imo. Granted its only about 100 yen difference but I would have liked a bit of extra protection if I was already paying for it extra weight. Again, is this normal? Is this some build in handling fee that I didn't know about?

1. Yep. I forgot to ask them to do so for my Shizuo figma, but he came in at 1800 JPY. I think you could write a message in the comments box asking them to declare the value you actually paid, though. Something like 'please declare as 3600 JPY.)

2. I think they work off the assumption that the nendoroids all weigh the same (unless there's an obvious weight difference due to the size) and use more of a flat rate shipping. All but one of mine have had the same shipping price. Sometimes you get them in a box with some paper (like a less ridiculous version of AmiAmi's packaging.)
MàJ Il y a 1 an #16515930

kuroorin
Regular Boarder

kuroorin

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 59

Il y a 1 an
Titan_Scientist (Il y a 1 an) #16515930View spoilerHide spoilerkuroorin (Il y a 1 an) #16515818Hi guys, I just received my first order from BiJ and while everything was well from order to payment and shipping, I have some questions regarding their service...

I was charged for 600g (according to the price list on AmiAmi and Japan Post). But in reality the package was only 300g because they used a box that was just slightly bigger than a regular nendoroid box covered in bubble wrap and a a bit of paper that didn't really cushion much imo. Granted its only about 100 yen difference but I would have liked a bit of extra protection if I was already paying for it extra weight. Again, is this normal? Is this some build in handling fee that I didn't know about?

1. Yep. I forgot to ask them to do so for my Shizuo figma, but he came in at 1800 JPY. I think you could write a message in the comments box asking them to declare the value you actually paid, though. Something like 'please declare as 3600 JPY.)

2. I think they work off the assumption that the nendoroids all weigh the same (unless there's an obvious weight difference due to the size) and use more of a flat rate shipping. All but one of mine have had the same shipping price. Sometimes you get them in a box with some paper (like a less ridiculous version of AmiAmi's packaging.)

Thanks for replying!

Ahh I read about requesting for undervalue in the comments box but I had assumed if I said nothing the retail price would be listed. OTL

A package on diet compared to AmiAmi's. xD Also realized that the shipping papers say 500g.
Guess I'll just have to decide if the small price difference is worth going without that extra 300g of packing paper protection. @_@ AA's notoriety of over-packing is what made me pick BiJ this time.

Also to note; I do understand that BiJ's services are great for people who get hit with customs taxes.
feedback thread (mfc link)
MàJ Il y a 1 an #16551446

Josine
Regular Boarder

Josine

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 78
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 11 mois
Hi, how big is the chance that BiJ will have some surplus right after release of an exclusive figure for which upon preorder immediate payment was required? (I'm talking about the plusone racing Saber)

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 395
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 11 mois
Josine (Il y a 11 mois) #17286046Hi, how big is the chance that BiJ will have some surplus right after release of an exclusive figure for which upon preorder immediate payment was required? (I'm talking about the plusone racing Saber)

It really depends on the popularity of the figure. But I reckon it happens less since they require immediate payment for Exclusive/Limited pre-orders.

cfx
Regular Boarder

cfx

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1418

Il y a 11 mois
Josine (Il y a 11 mois) #17286046Hi, how big is the chance that BiJ will have some surplus right after release of an exclusive figure for which upon preorder immediate payment was required? (I'm talking about the plusone racing Saber)
Just to be sure you know, she's available other places that don't require immediate payment i.e. Amiami.

Josine
Regular Boarder

Josine

En ligne Non
Niveau 15
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 78
Localisation The Nethe...

Il y a 11 mois
Rikudou (Il y a 11 mois) #17294695
It really depends on the popularity of the figure. But I reckon it happens less since they require immediate payment for Exclusive/Limited pre-orders.

I guess the immediate payment really slims the chances of a surplus down...

cfx (Il y a 11 mois) #17303416
Just to be sure you know, she's available other places that don't require immediate payment i.e. Amiami.

The immediate payment is not really an issue, it's more that although I really like her I'm not sure if I should get her, and preordering her now would mean I am committed to buy her. Also since I'm from Europe and like to avoid customs my only options are NY and BiJ and I try to avoid NY since I've heard some weird stories about them.
MàJ Il y a 11 mois #17305788

AkibaMelon
Regular Boarder

AkibaMelon

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 90
Localisation Germany

Il y a 11 mois
Hey everyone! I just registered with BiJ to make a pre-order for a figma.
When I checked out my cart and came to the shipping option page, it only suggested me EMS, FedEx, SAL Parcel, reg. Airmal and reg. SAL.
On their delivery page they state to offer unregistered SAL small package as well, which I really wanted to opt for since reg. SAL small package unfortunately doesn't work in Germany. Anyone know why they don't give me the option for unreg. SAL?? Kind of a bummer >.>

« Préc.   1 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 80   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.