Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 262
Localisation TX

Il y a 9 mois
chachamarurin (Il y a 9 mois) #18454205Something super weird just happened, apparently I got "banned" (or at least I'm pretty sure I am), as I cannot access any of their webpages.
I recently placed a preorder on GSC Rem's scale figure, which releases in December.
It's my first order ever with BiJ so I don't have any history of cancellations.
They suddenly just decided to ban my account. I only have one account with them as well.
My friends were able to log in.

Kinda frustrated since they have the cheapest price and I thought I'd already nabbed her. :(
At least if they were gonna ban me for any reasons couldn't they email to let me know?
I don't think I've done anything wrong and I was going to order something else and bam! Webpage unavailable.

Have you tried to email them?

Or maybe clear your cache on your computer?
my shop: (mfc link)

Pre-Orders I'm Giving Up: (mfc link)

group order(s): N/A

PeanutButter
Regular Boarder

PeanutButter

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 15
Localisation Dallas, T...

Il y a 9 mois
Um I was just wondering how long it takes to get the next invoice beyond the initial deposit. I requested a proxy for purchasing something off of amazon.jp on Feb 19 and got a reply for the deposit on the 21 which I promptly paid. I was under the impression I would get the rest of the invoice when they put in the order. I could pretty much be worrying over nothing but the fact I don't have an account or anything bothers me as I can't see progress for the order.

SkyBlue
Regular Boarder

SkyBlue

En ligne Non
Niveau 26
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 92

Il y a 9 mois
PeanutButter (Il y a 9 mois) #18491635Um I was just wondering how long it takes to get the next invoice beyond the initial deposit. I requested a proxy for purchasing something off of amazon.jp on Feb 19 and got a reply for the deposit on the 21 which I promptly paid. I was under the impression I would get the rest of the invoice when they put in the order. I could pretty much be worrying over nothing but the fact I don't have an account or anything bothers me as I can't see progress for the order.You will receive the next invoice when your order has arrived in their warehouse and is ready to be shipped which includes the second half of the remaining payment + % commission (depending on the value of your order) + base commission + shipping fees. Even if you have an account with them, proxy orders do not appear in your account. Keep in mind that they will follow your Paypal address so ensure that address is correct.

songtantan
Regular Boarder

songtantan

En ligne Non
Niveau 7
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 32
Localisation Canada

Il y a 8 mois
Just a question regarding the reliability of the shipping cost BIJ quotes.

I preorder nendoroids and because of the shipping costs i tend to order several different nendoroid and at once (with the way GSC are releasing,easy task)

But there was one nendoroid i couldnt get it to pair up with any other that is releasing in that month.

I like it so much that i decided to bear the cost.

To my superise the shipping quote is fairly low.
Shipping 1 vs 2 nendoroid's cost per unit doesnt differ that much. Obviously shipping 2 will slightly save but not as much as i expected.

1st question is the shipping cost as it stated? or is it a dummy value and real shipping cost comes when the items is ready to ship?

2nd question. Is it possible to ask BIJ to change shipping methods? I can do so for amiami.

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 262
Localisation TX

Il y a 6 mois
How good are they with cancellations? I read over their FAQ and sent them a polite email asking for a cancellation and that I understood if they couldn't, but I'm still nervous. I never do cancellations but my circumstances have changed a bit. ;; It'll be my first cancellation and I have two other preorders with them that are paid in full already for later in the year.

TiggerShark
Regular Boarder

TiggerShark

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 190
Localisation Finland

Il y a 6 mois
agentmozell (Il y a 6 mois) #21350856How good are they with cancellations? I read over their FAQ and sent them a polite email asking for a cancellation and that I understood if they couldn't, but I'm still nervous. I never do cancellations but my circumstances have changed a bit. ;; It'll be my first cancellation and I have two other preorders with them that are paid in full already for later in the year.

They're not fond of them, that's for sure xD. I've cancelled an order in the past, but it was a massive effort - their customer service is ridiculously slow about reading and replying to contacts, for one, and they'll probably try to argue about it.

As long as it's your first cancellation and you stand your ground (and explain the situation), they should cancel it and let you keep your account.

I only ran into problems recently, when I ordered a quilt cover instead of the pillow case I intended, and they never replied to my contact - simply cancelling all orders when the time for payment came. (insert shrug kaomoji, here)

If the release date is still some time off (give them anything from two weeks to two months), you should be fine, though. But they're REALLY slow, so keep that in mind~

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 262
Localisation TX

Il y a 6 mois
TiggerShark (Il y a 6 mois) #21456403agentmozell (Il y a 6 mois) #21350856How good are they with cancellations? I read over their FAQ and sent them a polite email asking for a cancellation and that I understood if they couldn't, but I'm still nervous. I never do cancellations but my circumstances have changed a bit. ;; It'll be my first cancellation and I have two other preorders with them that are paid in full already for later in the year.

They're not fond of them, that's for sure xD. I've cancelled an order in the past, but it was a massive effort - their customer service is ridiculously slow about reading and replying to contacts, for one, and they'll probably try to argue about it.

As long as it's your first cancellation and you stand your ground (and explain the situation), they should cancel it and let you keep your account.

I only ran into problems recently, when I ordered a quilt cover instead of the pillow case I intended, and they never replied to my contact - simply cancelling all orders when the time for payment came. (insert shrug kaomoji, here)

If the release date is still some time off (give them anything from two weeks to two months), you should be fine, though. But they're REALLY slow, so keep that in mind~

I'm still awaiting a reply but I said I'd keep it if it wasn't possible so hopefully that'll help. Haha

TiggerShark
Regular Boarder

TiggerShark

En ligne Non
Niveau 13
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 190
Localisation Finland

Il y a 6 mois
agentmozell (Il y a 6 mois) #21457226I'm still awaiting a reply but I said I'd keep it if it wasn't possible so hopefully that'll help. Haha

They'll make you keep it if you even hint at it :P.

As an update, they actually replied when I asked about the forwarding request they had for some reason NOT cancelled, noting that they had ignored my earlier contact attempts. On the plus side, it was unexpectedly fast and their English is vastly improved.

On the minus side, it was to claim they'd not received any contact attempts despite me using the very same method both times. Further on the minus side, they said they would not cancel the forward request then promptly cancelled it~. Likewise, they never replied to my reply to their reply (I wanted to try saying that).

In summary, their customer service could still use some work, and they seem to only reply when they find it in their interests~. At least they appear to have hired someone who does occasionally check their incoming contacts, and someone who uses higher level English at that. Just wish they weren't still so selectively deaf and contradictory :/

turnmebackwards
Regular Boarder

turnmebackwards

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 49
Localisation England

Il y a 6 mois
agentmozell (Il y a 6 mois) #21350856How good are they with cancellations? I read over their FAQ and sent them a polite email asking for a cancellation and that I understood if they couldn't, but I'm still nervous. I never do cancellations but my circumstances have changed a bit. ;; It'll be my first cancellation and I have two other preorders with them that are paid in full already for later in the year.

I had to cancel two pre-orders with Big in Japan and both times they where fine with it. The only time they won't let you cancel is if the pre-order window has ended. So example if you have a figure pre-ordered and it's out in July / August they won't let you cancel but if you have it pre-ordered and not out until December or next year your more likely to let them cancel the pre-order.

x-skyber
Regular Boarder

x-skyber

En ligne Non
Niveau 4
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 7

Il y a 6 mois
Firefox report that Big in Japan website has insecure connection O.o Anyone knows what's up? Or is it always like that?

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 395
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 6 mois
x-skyber (Il y a 6 mois) #21558201Firefox report that Big in Japan website has insecure connection O.o Anyone knows what's up? Or is it always like that?

It's something up with the latest version of Firefox and it happened with Outlook/Hotmail for me as well.

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 262
Localisation TX

Il y a 6 mois
TiggerShark (Il y a 6 mois) #21505541agentmozell (Il y a 6 mois) #21457226I'm still awaiting a reply but I said I'd keep it if it wasn't possible so hopefully that'll help. Haha

They'll make you keep it if you even hint at it :P.

As an update, they actually replied when I asked about the forwarding request they had for some reason NOT cancelled, noting that they had ignored my earlier contact attempts. On the plus side, it was unexpectedly fast and their English is vastly improved.

On the minus side, it was to claim they'd not received any contact attempts despite me using the very same method both times. Further on the minus side, they said they would not cancel the forward request then promptly cancelled it~. Likewise, they never replied to my reply to their reply (I wanted to try saying that).

In summary, their customer service could still use some work, and they seem to only reply when they find it in their interests~. At least they appear to have hired someone who does occasionally check their incoming contacts, and someone who uses higher level English at that. Just wish they weren't still so selectively deaf and contradictory :/

Still no reply almost two weeks later? Nothing wrong with my account either (no cancelled orders or deactivation) so I guess I'm keeping it haha I'm so spoiled with Hobby Search's quick replies that this is a little mind blowing to me.

Alsoar
Regular Boarder

Alsoar

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 8

Il y a 6 mois
Someone on reddit had their pre-order cancelled by BiJ last month.
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimeFigures/comments/67kbme/big_in_japan_cancelation

Does anyone know if they do this often? Last thing i want is pre-order now and then end up hunting for the figure in the aftermarket.
MàJ Il y a 6 mois #21647385

Titan_Scientist
Regular Boarder

Titan_Scientist

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1345
Localisation Scotland

Il y a 6 mois
Alsoar (Il y a 6 mois) #21647385Someone on reddit had their pre-order cancelled by BiJ last month.

Does anyone know if they do this often? Last thing i want is pre-order now and then end up trying to hunt for the figure in the aftermarket.

I've ordered loads of stuff from them and they've never cancelled an order. The only time I've seen an order being cancelled after the payment was made by ANY store was when the person didn't take into account the time difference and actually paid late.

agentmozell
nerd extraordinaire
Regular Boarder

agentmozell

En ligne Non
Niveau 16
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 262
Localisation TX

Il y a 6 mois
Titan_Scientist (Il y a 6 mois) #21647467Alsoar (Il y a 6 mois) #21647385Someone on reddit had their pre-order cancelled by BiJ last month.

Does anyone know if they do this often? Last thing i want is pre-order now and then end up trying to hunt for the figure in the aftermarket.

I've ordered loads of stuff from them and they've never cancelled an order. The only time I've seen an order being cancelled after the payment was made by ANY store was when the person didn't take into account the time difference and actually paid late.

I've also heard of orders being cancelled if they couldn't fulfill it. I think that happened with another figure recently, but I'm not sure which one. They usually send an email tho.

x-skyber
Regular Boarder

x-skyber

En ligne Non
Niveau 4
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 7

Il y a 6 mois
Rikudou (Il y a 6 mois) #21639202x-skyber (Il y a 6 mois) #21558201Firefox report that Big in Japan website has insecure connection O.o Anyone knows what's up? Or is it always like that?

It's something up with the latest version of Firefox and it happened with Outlook/Hotmail for me as well.

It's either something is wrong with Firefox or they don't encrypt their website. If you try type https in front, it results in an error.

I don't generally buy a lot of Figure but this morning when I got my Zoro SOC, I found that it has a slight defect on it. There is a glue on his arm (touched it and it is not smooth at all). Anyone knows if they offer a replacement? If it's too much of a hassle I might just as well ignore the defect.

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 395

Il y a 6 mois
x-skyber (Il y a 6 mois) #21648431Rikudou (Il y a 6 mois) #21639202x-skyber (Il y a 6 mois) #21558201Firefox report that Big in Japan website has insecure connection O.o Anyone knows what's up? Or is it always like that?

It's either something is wrong with Firefox or they don't encrypt their website. If you try type https in front, it results in an error.

I don't generally buy a lot of Figure but this morning when I got my Zoro SOC, I found that it has a slight defect on it. There is a glue on his arm (touched it and it is not smooth at all). Anyone knows if they offer a replacement? If it's too much of a hassle I might just as well ignore the defect.

I'm sorry to hear about your Zoro, I'm actually waiting for mine to arrive from NY. I had my Boruto-Sasuke from Big in Japan and out of all my MegaHouse figures, he arrived with a fault and sadly there wasn't a lot they could for me so I worked it out in the end instead of taking a chance with BiJ maybe being able to swap it for me if MegaHouse inspected it and deemed it so, I would have to pay for all the shipping in between of course and then consider the potential customs charge, it was cheaper for me to just buy a new one.

Maybe they'll offer you another alternative though.
MàJ Il y a 6 mois #21649105

Alsoar
Regular Boarder

Alsoar

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 8

Il y a 6 mois
agentmozell (Il y a 6 mois) #21648213I've also heard of orders being cancelled if they couldn't fulfill it. I think that happened with another figure recently, but I'm not sure which one. They usually send an email tho.

Does that apply with Pay in Advance preorders as well?

Because i'll be pretty pissed if they just cancel my order after holding onto my money for half a year!
MàJ Il y a 6 mois #21651482

xcupidxstuntx
Regular Boarder

xcupidxstuntx

En ligne Non
Niveau 21
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 1900
Localisation England

Il y a 6 mois
Alsoar (Il y a 6 mois) #21647385Someone on reddit had their pre-order cancelled by BiJ last month.

Does anyone know if they do this often? Last thing i want is pre-order now and then end up hunting for the figure in the aftermarket.

It has only happened to me once, with the Miku 2.0 Nendoroid, and I was late to the game ordering. They asked if I wanted to wait for the re-release stock or cancel, I cancelled.

x-skyber (Il y a 6 mois)It's something up with the latest version of Firefox and it happened with Outlook/Hotmail for me as well.

I had a defective MH trading figure from them and although they tried to contact MH, the manufacturer ignored them (the same happened when I had a defective MH figure from AmiAmi. Sigh). In the end BiJ gave me a refund to that figure's value as they couldn't source a replacement.
"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone."

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 395

Il y a 6 mois
xcupidxstuntx (Il y a 6 mois) #21653370Alsoar (Il y a 6 mois) #21647385Someone on reddit had their pre-order cancelled by BiJ last month.

It has only happened to me once, with the Miku 2.0 Nendoroid, and I was late to the game ordering. They asked if I wanted to wait for the re-release stock or cancel, I cancelled.

x-skyber (Il y a 6 mois)It's something up with the latest version of Firefox and it happened with Outlook/Hotmail for me as well.

I had a defective MH trading figure from them and although they tried to contact MH, the manufacturer ignored them (the same happened when I had a defective MH figure from AmiAmi. Sigh). In the end BiJ gave me a refund to that figure's value as they couldn't source a replacement.

I was offered no replacement or compensation by Big in Japan themselves when my Boruto-Sasuke came faulty.

What they did was giving me the option to send it back so that they could send it back to MegaHouse for an inspection to see if they deemed it faulty or not and then either send the old or maybe new figure back to me after MegaHouse sent it to them, which would be at my own expense paying for all the shipping in between and back and forth.
MàJ Il y a 6 mois #21670844

« Préc.   1 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.