Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

x-skyber
Regular Boarder

x-skyber

En ligne Non
Niveau 4
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 7

Il y a 6 mois
xcupidxstuntx (Il y a 6 mois) #21653370

I had a defective MH trading figure from them and although they tried to contact MH, the manufacturer ignored them (the same happened when I had a defective MH figure from AmiAmi. Sigh). In the end BiJ gave me a refund to that figure's value as they couldn't source a replacement.

What was the defect? I wouldn't have thought they would offer a refund.

Rikudou (Il y a 6 mois) #21670844
I was offered no replacement or compensation by Big in Japan themselves when my Boruto-Sasuke came faulty.

What they did was giving me the option to send it back so that they could send it back to MegaHouse for an inspection to see if they deemed it faulty or not and then either send the old or maybe new figure back to me after MegaHouse sent it to them, which would be at my own expense paying for all the shipping in between and back and forth.

What was the defect? If I have to pay the shipping fee then might as well buy a new one lol. At least the superglue is on his arm and not his face...
MàJ Il y a 6 mois #21695559

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2043
Localisation Canada

Il y a 6 mois
a prize figure came in with a paint mark on her shirt, is there a point of messaging bij about it since i pre-ordered from them? are they quick on blocking?

xcupidxstuntx
Regular Boarder

xcupidxstuntx

En ligne Non
Niveau 19
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 1900
Localisation England

Il y a 6 mois
x-skyber (Il y a 6 mois) #21695559xcupidxstuntx (Il y a 6 mois) #21653370

I had a defective MH trading figure from them and although they tried to contact MH, the manufacturer ignored them (the same happened when I had a defective MH figure from AmiAmi. Sigh). In the end BiJ gave me a refund to that figure's value as they couldn't source a replacement.

The base for the trading figure was warped. It was a set of, I think 8, so I don't think any store would have refunded the whole set. BiJ were also more polite and helpful than AmiAmi....
"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone."

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 395
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 6 mois
x-skyber (Il y a 6 mois) #21695559xcupidxstuntx (Il y a 6 mois) #21653370

Rikudou (Il y a 6 mois) #21670844
I was offered no replacement or compensation by Big in Japan themselves when my Boruto-Sasuke came faulty.

What they did was giving me the option to send it back so that they could send it back to MegaHouse for an inspection to see if they deemed it faulty or not and then either send the old or maybe new figure back to me after MegaHouse sent it to them, which would be at my own expense paying for all the shipping in between and back and forth.

What was the defect? If I have to pay the shipping fee then might as well buy a new one lol. At least the superglue is on his arm and not his face...

It was a very big paint error along the entire arm and very visible as it was light colour on dark. It's like someone turned around 180 and held the paint tool and drew it in motion.

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 395
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 6 mois
Did BiJ offer any solution to the two errors with Roronoa Zoro SOC?

x-skyber
Regular Boarder

x-skyber

En ligne Non
Niveau 4
Inscrit(e) Il y a 1 an
Message(s) 7

Il y a 6 mois
Rikudou (Il y a 6 mois) #21757956Did BiJ offer any solution to the two errors with Roronoa Zoro SOC?

I didn't contact them. They probably ask for a return to inspect the fault which is gonna be a hassle.

Suppi12
Regular Boarder

Suppi12

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 173
Localisation U.K

Il y a 5 mois
Trying to use BIJ forwarding system to order something. Do they accept request to undervalue? Or do I need to pay for the repacking service? Thanks any help is appreciated!

dymitr
Regular Boarder

dymitr

En ligne Non
Niveau 23
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 308
Localisation Netherlan...

Il y a 5 mois
Suppi12 (Il y a 5 mois) #22957973Trying to use BIJ forwarding system to order something. Do they accept request to undervalue? Or do I need to pay for the repacking service? Thanks any help is appreciated!
Yes on undervaluing.
Yes on repackaging, a measly 500 yen for the New box.

Suppi12
Regular Boarder

Suppi12

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 173
Localisation U.K

Il y a 5 mois
dymitr (Il y a 5 mois) #22962442Suppi12 (Il y a 5 mois) #22957973Trying to use BIJ forwarding system to order something. Do they accept request to undervalue? Or do I need to pay for the repacking service? Thanks any help is appreciated!
Yes on undervaluing.

On noes I accidently brought just the basic 500 yen ticket for one of them :( so they won't undervalue unless I get the 1000yen repackaging one? Thanks for the help !

NemsEngelAceSasu
Regular Boarder

NemsEngelAceSasu

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 4834
Localisation Germany

Il y a 5 mois
Suppi12 (Il y a 5 mois) #22962794dymitr (Il y a 5 mois) #22962442Suppi12 (Il y a 5 mois) #22957973Trying to use BIJ forwarding system to order something. Do they accept request to undervalue? Or do I need to pay for the repacking service? Thanks any help is appreciated!
Yes on undervaluing.

On noes I accidently brought just the basic 500 yen ticket for one of them :( so they won't undervalue unless I get the 1000yen repackaging one? Thanks for the help !

If you ask them in the comment box they undervalue anyway. Also if your package is too big to be sent as sal for example, they ask you in the comments if you want to repack or go with EMS etc.

Suppi12
Regular Boarder

Suppi12

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 3 ans
Message(s) 173
Localisation U.K

Il y a 5 mois
NemsEngelAceSasu (Il y a 5 mois) #22962810Suppi12 (Il y a 5 mois) #22962794dymitr (Il y a 5 mois) #22962442Suppi12 (Il y a 5 mois) #22957973Trying to use BIJ forwarding system to order something. Do they accept request to undervalue? Or do I need to pay for the repacking service? Thanks any help is appreciated!
Yes on undervaluing.

If you ask them in the comment box they undervalue anyway. Also if your package is too big to be sent as sal for example, they ask you in the comments if you want to repack or go with EMS etc.

Thank you XD I was getting worried,but I'm so glad to hear they are flexible. Ordered just a few Doujinshis from Surugu-ya and I heard how notorious they are in sending goods in oversized boxes...

NemsEngelAceSasu
Regular Boarder

NemsEngelAceSasu

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 4834
Localisation Germany

Il y a 5 mois
Suppi12 (Il y a 5 mois) #22962955NemsEngelAceSasu (Il y a 5 mois) #22962810Suppi12 (Il y a 5 mois) #22962794dymitr (Il y a 5 mois) #22962442Suppi12 (Il y a 5 mois) #22957973Trying to use BIJ forwarding system to order something. Do they accept request to undervalue? Or do I need to pay for the repacking service? Thanks any help is appreciated!
Yes on undervaluing.

Thank you XD I was getting worried,but I'm so glad to hear they are flexible. Ordered just a few Doujinshis from Surugu-ya and I heard how notorious they are in sending goods in oversized boxes...

Yeah suru is 99% repack

amishriot
Regular Boarder

amishriot

En ligne Non
Niveau 4
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 mois
Message(s) 4

Il y a 5 mois
I put a pre-order in the other day and I prepaid in full, the figure doesn't come out until December or January. Now I've read some sketchy things about BIJ and I'm anxious that I made a bad choice - do many other people prepay so long in advance for their figures? Should I try and cancel and get my money back now, while it's still within Paypal's claim window or should I be fine?

NemsEngelAceSasu
Regular Boarder

NemsEngelAceSasu

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 4834
Localisation Germany

Il y a 5 mois
amishriot (Il y a 5 mois) #23532963I put a pre-order in the other day and I prepaid in full, the figure doesn't come out until December or January. Now I've read some sketchy things about BIJ and I'm anxious that I made a bad choice - do many other people prepay so long in advance for their figures? Should I try and cancel and get my money back now, while it's still within Paypal's claim window or should I be fine?

Never got a Problem with prepaid orderds or BIJ at all. Also the Paypal Claim Window is 6 months since some time.

Mareem
Regular Boarder

Mareem

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 110
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 mois
Hi

I've never used BIJ forwarding service before so I kinda have a question about how It works.
I'm looking to order some stuff from suruga-ya, but during the check out are we supposed to enter BIJ address in Japanese or in English? The example BIJ have show the address in English but that's because it's amazon.

Also, is there anything I should be aware of? I plan on using PayPal as a payment method.

Thank you

Edit: So I made an account on suruga-ya with BIJ address. I wrote the address in English.
I also took a screenshot of it in case I made some mistakes.
View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/mareem21/Screen%20Shot%202017-07-16%20at%2012.17.05%20PM.png

Also where it says "Phonetic" in the picture, I ended up rewriting my name again (I'm not sure if this matters so much though).
MàJ Il y a 5 mois #23537838

Titan_Scientist
Regular Boarder

Titan_Scientist

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1345
Localisation Scotland

Il y a 5 mois
Mareem (Il y a 5 mois) #23537838Hi

I've never used BIJ forwarding service before so I kinda have a question about how It works.
I'm looking to order some stuff from suruga-ya, but during the check out are we supposed to enter BIJ address in Japanese or in English? The example BIJ have show the address in English but that's because it's amazon.

Also, is there anything I should be aware of? I plan on using PayPal as a payment method.

Thank you

Edit: So I made an account on suruga-ya with BIJ address. I wrote the address in English.
View spoilerHide spoilerhttp://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/mareem21/Screen%20Shot%202017-07-16%20at%2012.17.05%20PM.png

Also where it says "Phonetic" in the picture, I ended up rewriting my name again (I'm not sure if this matters so much though).

I just wrote my name again, as well.

This is what it should look like in Japanese (don't know if everyone has it that way, but I've done loads of orders from there, and they've all come through fine.):

郵便番号:1110043
都道府県:東京都
市区町村:台東区駒形
番地: 2-5-6
ビル・マンション名: カミナガビル5F
電話番号:0358303276

Zip code: 1110043
Prefecture: Tokyo
City: Taito Ward Komagata
Address: 2-5-6
Building · Mansion name: Kaminagabiru 5F
Telephone number: 0358303276

Mareem
Regular Boarder

Mareem

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 ans
Message(s) 110
Localisation USA

Il y a 5 mois
Titan_Scientist (Il y a 5 mois) #23540285Mareem (Il y a 5 mois) #23537838Hi

Thank you

I just wrote my name again, as well.

This is what it should look like in Japanese (don't know if everyone has it that way, but I've done loads of orders from there, and they've all come through fine.):

郵便番号:1110043
都道府県:東京都
市区町村:台東区駒形
番地: 2-5-6
ビル・マンション名: カミナガビル5F
電話番号:0358303276

Zip code: 1110043
Prefecture: Tokyo
City: Taito Ward Komagata
Address: 2-5-6
Building · Mansion name: Kaminagabiru 5F
Telephone number: 0358303276

Thank you!

amishriot
Regular Boarder

amishriot

En ligne Non
Niveau 4
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 mois
Message(s) 4

Il y a 5 mois
NemsEngelAceSasu (Il y a 5 mois) #23534116amishriot (Il y a 5 mois) #23532963I put a pre-order in the other day and I prepaid in full, the figure doesn't come out until December or January. Now I've read some sketchy things about BIJ and I'm anxious that I made a bad choice - do many other people prepay so long in advance for their figures? Should I try and cancel and get my money back now, while it's still within Paypal's claim window or should I be fine?

Never got a Problem with prepaid orderds or BIJ at all. Also the Paypal Claim Window is 6 months since some time.

Thank you for your feedback, that's really good to know. I didn't realize that about paypal either . . .

iceminx
Regular Boarder

iceminx

En ligne Non
Niveau 14
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 132
Localisation USA :/

Il y a 5 mois
If I understand this correctly...
the proxy service is 500 yen plus a 3-4% payment fee, and no other hidden fees? No bank fee or tax fee? But it costs 500 yen to put all packages in one? (That's almost $5, so not worth it IMO if you're already paying 500 yen per service fee.)
And the forwarding service, they charge you 500 yen + 3-4% payment fee to ship your items out, and 500 yen to pack them all into one box? If you receive 4 boxes, do they charge you 500 yen per each package they send? In that case, it seems you have no choice but to use the repacking service, but if you only buy 2 things, it's the same price as it would be to use the proxy? Am I reading that right?
In the end, they end up being the same price as FJ, with a 300 yen fee plus payment fee, plus their 200 yen bank fee, plus the payment % fee. Does BIJ also charge tax? That would be the only price difference. Thank you!!!!

NemsEngelAceSasu
Regular Boarder

NemsEngelAceSasu

En ligne Non
Niveau 25
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 ans
Message(s) 4834
Localisation Germany

Il y a 5 mois
iceminx (Il y a 5 mois) #23617427If I understand this correctly...
the proxy service is 500 yen plus a 3-4% payment fee, and no other hidden fees? No bank fee or tax fee? But it costs 500 yen to put all packages in one? (That's almost $5, so not worth it IMO if you're already paying 500 yen per service fee.)
And the forwarding service, they charge you 500 yen + 3-4% payment fee to ship your items out, and 500 yen to pack them all into one box? If you receive 4 boxes, do they charge you 500 yen per each package they send? In that case, it seems you have no choice but to use the repacking service, but if you only buy 2 things, it's the same price as it would be to use the proxy? Am I reading that right?
In the end, they end up being the same price as FJ, with a 300 yen fee plus payment fee, plus their 200 yen bank fee, plus the payment % fee. Does BIJ also charge tax? That would be the only price difference. Thank you!!!!

BiJ charges 500¥ for forwarding plus paypal fees which are those 3,9%. Then they charge 500¥ for packaging all together no matter how many boxes. If you want unregistered sal for example and your boxes at bij are over 2k then they pack another box for you which is additional 500¥.

Bij is lost cheaper than fj. Because they don't shrink wrap which makes the package stupidly big and heavy and so expensive and because they don't require airmail, ems or sal package for forwarding orders over 6k.

« Préc.   1 74 75 76 77 78 79 80   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.