Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

Suzu
Regular Boarder + Ghost

Suzu

En ligne Non
Niveau 24
Inscrit(e) Il y a 9 ans
Message(s) 889
Localisation France

Il y a 7 ans
ninthDo they mark parcels as gift?
I'm considering order with them as well. But their shipping cost seem a bit high.

Yes it is expensive to ship from France =/

But there are 2 things to point out :

- since you're not living in the UE, prices are 15% lower
BigInJapanPrices listed on the website are in EUROS, and include all French taxes (19.6% VAT). Shipping fees are not included. If you reside in a country outside the EU, the VAT doesn't apply to you. Prices will therefore be discounted by about 15% once you are registered and logged in.
- The store will move to Japan at the end of the month, and I believe shipping from Japan is cheaper than from France so you may want to check/wait before you make your order. Also since they won't have to pay for the import VAT, they might lower the prices for everyone.
BigInJapanProducts whose release dates are late September and later will therefore be shipped from Japan. No shipment will be sent from France anymore past that date. Please take note of that detail when placing an order. No extra shipping fees will be requested from you for orders placed before our move to Japan.

You'll have to ask for the gift part, but it may be possible since :
BigInJapan We will also do our utmost best to try and spare you from customs fees.

;-)
http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/Susuzu/MSsign/Keine3copy.png
Original illustration made by Vivit Gray.

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.