Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

franjandar
Regular Boarder

franjandar

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 mois
Message(s) 7
Localisation Netherlan...

Il y a 1 mois
MFC Shops Feedback & Rating Page

Hello,

I just wanted to start this thread for people who are curious about ordering from Anime NPC and for people who want to review their experience with Anime NPC.

To qoute Anime NPC themselves:

"We sell 100% authentic figures, Nendoroid, plushes, video games, and all sorts of anime-related goods from Japan!

We are founded in 2015. Located in Japan, Hong Kong & United States."

Physis
Regular Boarder

Physis

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 mois
Message(s) 5

Il y a 1 mois
Thanks for opening the thread!
I ordered item #511847 from them because I missed the pre-order on Japanese shops and it was the only website where I was able to find it for cheap after the release.

But I had a problem : I received another customer's figure. Fortunately, the staff of Anime NPC was very reactive (each time, reply within 2 hours after sending the email) and asked me to send the figure to the rightful owner and he would do the same with me. They took charge of the return shipping fees and I quickly got my figure without new trouble (same for the other customer).

Overall, their prices seem to be cheaper, you can order from them when you have missed the pre-order deadline in Japan (I remember they still had item #485674 for pre-order when it was sold out everywhere else), I believe they ship from Hong Kong / Japan (HK in my case), their customer service is reactive (as well on emails as on facebook) and if I recall well, they have free shipping for all orders ^^
MàJ Il y a 1 mois #27942157

franjandar
Regular Boarder

franjandar

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 4 mois
Message(s) 7
Localisation Netherlan...

Il y a 1 mois
So about a week ago I pre ordered a scale figure (item #13777) and I also ordered a Nendoroid face plate holder (item #549521) that was in stock.

There was a little problem were the face plate holder didn't ship out, so I emailed them, they didn't relpy (I probably send them the emial to the wrong account) then I emailed them again today and they replied very quickly.

Saying:"I’m sorry for the frustration. The Pudgy Bear face part will be shipped out tomorrow. We will keep you updated with the tracking numbers.

Feel free to let us know if you have any question!"

I would say they are a very good place to order figures from which have sold out everywhere else.

In my case I have pre ordered 2 figures from them which I couldn't find anywhere were it was convenient for mew to order. A nendoroid (item #581731) and a scale figure (item #13777).

nipponstation
Regular Boarder + Partner

nipponstation

En ligne Non
Niveau 12
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 1
Localisation Boston, M...

Il y a 28 jours
Hi guys, this is Clara, speaking on behalf of AnimeNPC.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience or trouble caused. We tried, and will continue trying, our best to make sure that all orders we processed are smooth. Most orders are smoothly processed and if customers do experience any problem, they are more than welcome to contact us. We will reply and get things settled ASAP :)

Here is a link to our FAQ section for you guys:
http://www.animenpc.com/about_us

We welcome comment from you guys so we can further improve!
Feel free to PM us here! You can also contact us by emailing us (cs@animenpc.com) or leaving us a quick text on the product page on our site if you have any question in mind! :)

angelbott
Regular Boarder

angelbott

En ligne Non
Niveau 23
Inscrit(e) Il y a 8 ans
Message(s) 94
Localisation Alabama, ...

Il y a 17 jours
I emailed to AnimeNPC first order it little worry me I want to check up on them. c: I email/message them in few days ago but it got little quiet it made me little anxious. @.@;

Physis
Regular Boarder

Physis

En ligne Non
Niveau 8
Inscrit(e) Il y a 5 mois
Message(s) 5

Il y a 14 jours
Keep on trying; if I remember well, franjandar had also trouble reaching them but finally got an answer after sending them another email. So feel free to contact them again, especially if you are worried :)
angelbott (Il y a 17 jours) #29197417I emailed to AnimeNPC first order it little worry me I want to check up on them. c: I email/message them in few days ago but it got little quiet it made me little anxious. @.@;

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.