Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

xXsKuNkAyXx
Regular Boarder

xXsKuNkAyXx

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 8
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 2 ans
Rikudou (Il y a 2 ans) #4261627xXsKuNkAyXx (Il y a 2 ans) #4260817Rikudou (Il y a 2 ans) #4246476chapters0 (Il y a 2 ans) #4246434i emailed tsume about my sasuke Xtra figure and how i heard that theres a replacment sword that was being sent...and they never replied to any of my emails...so ya they should have at least given some sort of answer...

I heard the same thing, so emailed them and they sent me one. The only problem was that it arrived completely bent. Emailed them after that and asked it if was possible to get another one since the first one was bent in the mail, but no reply past that point :(

I don't know how long you had the figure for or even if you've already fixed the issue, but I heard that a lot of them were bent and that you had to use a hair dryer to fix it.

I've seen them recommend that previously and I tried but it got severely worse. It wasn't just a little bent, it was extremely bent when it arrived.

Oh god, I'm so happy I didn't buy it now, I was considering on getting it because I wanted a Sasuke figure but couldn't afford the megahouse one.

I was also thinking about using that method to fix my Erza but glad I didn't.

chapters0
Regular Boarder

chapters0

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 7 ans
Message(s) 2043
Localisation Canada

Il y a 2 ans
xXsKuNkAyXx (Il y a 2 ans) #4263901Rikudou (Il y a 2 ans) #4261627xXsKuNkAyXx (Il y a 2 ans) #4260817Rikudou (Il y a 2 ans) #4246476chapters0 (Il y a 2 ans) #4246434i emailed tsume about my sasuke Xtra figure and how i heard that theres a replacment sword that was being sent...and they never replied to any of my emails...so ya they should have at least given some sort of answer...

I heard the same thing, so emailed them and they sent me one. The only problem was that it arrived completely bent. Emailed them after that and asked it if was possible to get another one since the first one was bent in the mail, but no reply past that point :(

I don't know how long you had the figure for or even if you've already fixed the issue, but I heard that a lot of them were bent and that you had to use a hair dryer to fix it.

I've seen them recommend that previously and I tried but it got severely worse. It wasn't just a little bent, it was extremely bent when it arrived.

Oh god, I'm so happy I didn't buy it now, I was considering on getting it because I wanted a Sasuke figure but couldn't afford the megahouse one.

the sasuke itself is still pretty goood its just the sword thats annoying

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 395

Il y a 2 ans
xXsKuNkAyXx (Il y a 2 ans) #4263901Rikudou (Il y a 2 ans) #4261627xXsKuNkAyXx (Il y a 2 ans) #4260817Rikudou (Il y a 2 ans) #4246476chapters0 (Il y a 2 ans) #4246434i emailed tsume about my sasuke Xtra figure and how i heard that theres a replacment sword that was being sent...and they never replied to any of my emails...so ya they should have at least given some sort of answer...

The small black lines within the silver sword got smudged immediately as well and the heat I used wasn't THAT hot. I was being very careful with it since I've heated up a couple of figures before to adjust, so it wasn't my first time.

FullmetalPain
Regular Boarder

FullmetalPain

En ligne Non
Niveau 9
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 94

Il y a 2 ans
Do they ship to people outside of Europe?

PVCollectorAaron
Regular Boarder

PVCollectorAaron

En ligne Non
Niveau 11
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 10
Localisation New York ...

Il y a 2 ans
Hello, fairly new here,

Are there any U.S purchasers here? I have a few questions regarding Tsume's shipping for U.S customers.

When I searched their terms of sales or whatever you call it, it stated that they ship through UPS, but when I receive my tracking, it was this completely unknown carrier (to me) called TNT... I have never seen this carrier before (mainly use USPS and UPS or FedEX). I've tried tracking my package through their site and it says "Not found" and I've also called TNT, they said they have no records (maybe it is just an update or delay issue).
So my question is...will TNT carrier ship directly to my front door or will it change carrier once it enters the U.S. for those who purchased from Tsume?

TLDR; U.S. purchasers, what shipping carrier delivered your figures?

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 395

Il y a 1 an
New Tsume additions from the Xtra line of Naruto figures: Orochimaru, Uchiha Obito, Rock Lee and Uchiha Itachi.

Production Time: Severe delays from the initial prediction of all the figures.

Sculpting/design:

Orochimaru is disappointing as he was delayed the most out of all of them and came out the worst. He is more of a 1/11 scale than 1/10, he is an adult and is smaller than the other characters, comparing him to other figures that are teenagers as well. The sculpt and design is off from the prototype, the paint job is sloppy and the snake is cowering behind Orochimaru instead of being in an attack pose. The quality of this figure is not up to Tsume's own standard and had been publicly said so by Tsume themselves on the Facebook community group. Orochimaru is not 1/10, he is not of great quality and he definitely does not match the price tag that they charged. Tsume previously stated that the delays were there to make sure that Orochimaru would be upped to their expected standard and it never happened.

Obito, Lee and Itachi are of the 'expected' quality with the exception that the colours vary from the prototype, especially in regards to Itachi's robe.

Tsume publicly went out and announced (after being criticized about Orochimaru) that all their prototypes are made of Resin, which has never been mentioned before, the quality of the prototypes aren't achievable for PVC and the colouring/shadowing will never be the same. Tsume is criticized for not having come forward about their prototypes previously.

Customer Service/Communication: Communication from Tsume regarding delays and updates still need to be worked on. They have become a little better on this department since last year, but still need improvements. Regarding criticism, Cyril himself is extremely poor at taking any kind of negative feedback. When Orochimaru was called out for what he is, not up to standard at all, he first and foremost blamed customers pictures at the same time as he acknowledged that he was only 80% happy with Orochimaru and that the standard was never obtained.

Shipping: The shipping time was good, I'm glad they didn't use GLS at least in Europe, but the packaging was poor as there wasn't much protection stopping them from moving around inside their boxes.

Orochimaru on the other hand had no protection at all and the figure box itself wasn't even sealed with tape. The figure packaging was so poor, it looked like Tsume had sent me an opened figure instead of a new/sealed one.

Rikudou
Regular Boarder

Rikudou

En ligne Non
Niveau 22
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 395

Il y a 12 jours
Received Hinata and Minato from Tsume last month and they both arrived with factory faults; Hinata's base scratched and Minato's arm position being out of place so that the fingers would bend instead of going over the edge of the base.

Tsume replaced them both thankfully, but their Quality Control issues continue.

Be wary pre-ordering from Tsume as they have a tendency to swap the Resin material on their statues now. Hashirama turned into full PVC except for the base with the excuse that the hair was too fragile to be Resin. And yet the same thing happened to Saitama HQS and they couldn't use the hair excuse since he has no hair! Continued delays as well, nothing is arriving on time.

« Préc.   1 2   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.