Figure Site and Shop ForumFigure Site and Shop ForumThis club is for discussion and shop & site related questions.

rufusdrumknott
Regular Boarder

rufusdrumknott

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 11 mois
Message(s) 252
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 10 jours
ugendo (Il y a 10 jours) #29406314Sooo...going to check an order waiting to be shipped and I spot this under my account.
http://i65.tinypic.com/iwpte9.jpg
Cancellations in our future?

According to their FAQ and this Reddit post where someone has emailed Amiami about it, their no cancellation policy is still the same, this just makes it easier to submit a cancellation request and probably helps them to sort through it too. I'm pretty curious about it though since putting in the option does imply that they will generally accept cancellations. I wonder how it'll work (e.g. if you've made too many requests they'll email back saying no/remove the option for your account/something else)

solluxcaptor
Regular Boarder

solluxcaptor

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 102
Localisation England

Il y a 4 jours
rufusdrumknott (Il y a 10 jours) #29409542ugendo (Il y a 10 jours) #29406314Sooo...going to check an order waiting to be shipped and I spot this under my account.
http://i65.tinypic.com/iwpte9.jpg
Cancellations in our future?

According to their FAQ and this Reddit post where someone has emailed Amiami about it, their no cancellation policy is still the same, this just makes it easier to submit a cancellation request and probably helps them to sort through it too. I'm pretty curious about it though since putting in the option does imply that they will generally accept cancellations. I wonder how it'll work (e.g. if you've made too many requests they'll email back saying no/remove the option for your account/something else)

I came here wondering about this, I hope they will start accepting cancellations within reason without banning people. I order from them pretty much every month and I always pay my pre-orders but sometimes I have second thoughts on an item I pre-ordered ages in advance.... (looking at you, item #167033 , part of me wants to cancel it but I'm too scared to get banned and ruin the rest of my preorders so I'll probably just suck it up and maybe sell her later on >< )

Shikaree
Regular Boarder

Shikaree

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 6 ans
Message(s) 89
Localisation United St...

Il y a 3 jours
solluxcaptor (Il y a 4 jours) #29641076I came here wondering about this, I hope they will start accepting cancellations within reason without banning people. I order from them pretty much every month and I always pay my pre-orders but sometimes I have second thoughts on an item I pre-ordered ages in advance.... (looking at you, item #167033 , part of me wants to cancel it but I'm too scared to get banned and ruin the rest of my preorders so I'll probably just suck it up and maybe sell her later on >< )

You can cancel orders just fine as long as you don't do it too often. No idea what too often is but I cancelled maybe 5-6 items in a year and no issues.

solluxcaptor
Regular Boarder

solluxcaptor

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 102
Localisation England

Il y a 1 jour
Is it possible to cancel just one item in an order? It's the most expensive item in the order and I can't really afford to pay for it. I want to keep the rest of my order though...

I'm just scared to death of AmiAmi and being banned by them ;; I've been a loyal customer to them though, only having one cancellation over a year ago in the past and I have committed to many orders (including expensive ones) and intend to do so for every other item I've ordered.
MàJ Il y a 1 jour #29765658

rufusdrumknott
Regular Boarder

rufusdrumknott

En ligne Non
Niveau 10
Inscrit(e) Il y a 11 mois
Message(s) 252
Localisation United Ki...

Il y a 1 jour
solluxcaptor (Il y a 1 jour) #29765658Is it possible to cancel just one item in an order? It's the most expensive item in the order and I can't really afford to pay for it. I want to keep the rest of my order though...

I'm just scared to death of AmiAmi and being banned by them ;; I've been a loyal customer to them though, only having one cancellation over a year ago in the past and I have committed to many orders (including expensive ones) and intend to do so for every other item I've ordered.

It's possible, and I think you'll be fine. I've cancelled two items this year (both were part of an order) and it slid by fine with them. I think your second cancellation in over a year should be alright.

solluxcaptor
Regular Boarder

solluxcaptor

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 102
Localisation England

Il y a 1 jour
rufusdrumknott (Il y a 1 jour) #29765751solluxcaptor (Il y a 1 jour) #29765658Is it possible to cancel just one item in an order? It's the most expensive item in the order and I can't really afford to pay for it. I want to keep the rest of my order though...

It's possible, and I think you'll be fine. I've cancelled two items this year (both were part of an order) and it slid by fine with them. I think your second cancellation in over a year should be alright.

Thank you. I have found the courage to submit a very gentle, thankful and apologetic e-mail to them requesting cancellation of my item. I really hope it turns out ok, the rest of my orders are really important to me and it's really playing with my anxiety :(

solluxcaptor
Regular Boarder

solluxcaptor

En ligne Non
Niveau 18
Inscrit(e) Il y a 2 ans
Message(s) 102
Localisation England

Il y a 1 jour
Update: AmiAmi gods were fast and merciful! They removed the one item from my order I requested and sent me a new order invoice with just the items I requested to keep. Right now on their site I can't see my December order at all but they did warn me in the e-mail that it might take a while to show up so I shouldn't re-order items. I'm so relieved right now, I can finally rest because it was keeping me up anxiously ;-;

« Préc.   1 94 95 96 97 98 99 100   Suiv. »

Haut ↑

Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.