Évaluations • Ninoma
- 14 évaluations
- False advertising.Bought a couple of items. it said 97% off, payed with paypal, tomorrow morning they refund me and cancel my orders. Refund will come in a couple of days which doesn't work for me. Incompetent and ignorant. AVOID!
- Ninoma Options and SelectionPositives
+ Great selection of old and new figures.
+ Pricing is fair, even on rare or hard to find figures.
+ New reward/point system implemented in 2017
- Customer service is inconsistent. Sometimes responsive and friendly. Other times I have received no response in over a week.
- New point system is a joke ($1 for every 100 spent)
- Very slow to ship products after purchase. No matter which shipping method is selected.
- Preorder sent promptlyI preordered the Yuri Plisetsky Q Posket from Ninoma - I'm happy they would still ship him to me even though I'm outside of the Americas region. He was sent promptly once the release date rolled around and got to me quickly. The shipping box got beaten up pretty badly (somewhat unusual for me, most of my boxes arrive in good condition), but since the figure box was wrapped in bubble wrap it didn't take any damage.
- Good deals, bad shippingThey took weeks to respond to my emails. I bought an item that they had in stock, but shortly after, they said it wasn't available. I emailed them about it twice over about a two week period. When I finally heard back, they told me there was a warehouse issue and they were trying to fill my order. The package sent out the same day, almost as if my email reminded them to ship it lol. The actual anime figure box came scratched up, but overall, I'm okay with the long wait and slightly damaged box. If customer service is more prompt in future, I will definitely buy again :)
- 14 évaluations