Évaluations • Anime at Abbotsford
- 8 évaluations
- Expensive but great serviceBought online from them while I was at Melbourne.
I find items here to be quite expensive, even before shipping is applied, then again i feel that this is a common case for most brick and mortar stores in Australia.
Other than that I've had no issue about buying things from here.
Service is great and I would love to pop by their stores if I'm ever in Sydney.
I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them if I can find something isn't overpriced.
- Great ServiceHorrible prices, didn't have things in stock that they listed online.
But that's about the only things I can pick wrong with them, lovely physical store with a huge range and lovely people.
- Top shop with great owners!The owners for this shop are amazing. They are friendly and helpful and great to the community! The prices are a little steep due to Australia and everything but they can always help strike a deal. The only good store in the Sydney area.
- Amazing Anime StoreThe Best Anime store I have ever been to! They have such broad selection of anime figures! Very well-priced for an Australian based anime store! But the best thing about this place is the customer service! From the moment I walked in, I was greeted with smile and friendliness. It has such a welcoming vibe. One of the owner seem to know a lot about anime, we had such a long chat about different anime to watch and such. The only problem is that they are not in the city and very hard to me to get to. That's ok, it makes the trip worth it. Highly recommend this place to all anime otakus out there!
- Hatchuu ★ ADDR:HATCHUU_TEIWAZ_MFC/.Friendly staff and rare buysI don't live in Sydney, but once I discovered this store's website I just had to make the 3-hour drive. When I arrived, I was warmly welcomed when I asked about figures I was shown the storeroom which is quite a sight!Their prices are expensive (as aussie stores are), but their range includes a lot of older, rarer stock and the guys who run the store are really great, helpful, and knowledgable people. There's also a good selection of pop culture merch, they ship to you, and occasionally they'll get an old, rare figure in or have a hidden gem hiding in the shelves. Definitely worth the visit!
- 8 évaluations