To people collecting for a while, what are 5 things you wish you could tell yourself in your earlier years of collecting. If you wanna go into details that'd be sicc. Also are there any things you'd like to tell yourself now?
For me I'd say
1. You don't need doubles. What do you actually need doubles for.
2. You don't need that keychain that's like $20+
3. You don't need to buy things you know you won't display.
4. Where are you going to put that?
5. That figure doesn't even look that great why do you want it.