- Muntoe a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°780987] Yotsuba&! - Duralumin - Koiwai Yotsuba - Nendoroid #1064 (Good Smile Company)I'm not disappointed at all, she looks great!!! I'm honestly amazed GSC made more than 3 face plates AND she comes with her little bag, Jularlmin, painting supplies, and the clover! Considering she is already a simple character I think GSC did a great job capturing her manga expressions and childlike wonder. Regardless of how she looks I would buy her anyway, this was a pipe dream for me since I started collecting lol
- Kanda_Im_mortal a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°713440] Gekijouban Date A Live: Mayuri Judgement - Tokisaki Kurumi - 1/8 (Alter)
- DudeWazap a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°713440] Gekijouban Date A Live: Mayuri Judgement - Tokisaki Kurumi - 1/8 (Alter)
- BionicRaven a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°656326] Xenoblade 2 - Homura - 1/7 (Good Smile Company, Max Factory)
- TheDeadTexan a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°40568] Toradora! - Aisaka Taiga - 1/6 - The Last Episode (Kotobukiya)
- EmptyWallet a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°713440] Gekijouban Date A Live: Mayuri Judgement - Tokisaki Kurumi - 1/8 (Alter)
- rx-tiga a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°525327] Ookami to Koushinryou - Holo - 1/8 - 10th Anniversary Ver. (Revolve)
- ronri a posté un commentaire sur [Publication n°41901] Fate: What to do when you no longer love a franchise?For anyone wondering about the scene in question, I can only assume that it's probably
Voir le spoilerCacher le spoilerGilgamesh getting killed by Sakura
Also I'd like to echo MillyParis here:
Voir le spoilerCacher le spoiler There's so many routes with so many people, even if a servant dies in one of those routes, they still live on. Like Extella, he is summoned again. Fate/Capsule, Carnival Phantasm. Don't think of it as a goodbye, think of it as a different ending. He gets killed in every route, but that doesn't mean it's over. Even characters from other shows get killed, but you can still love them. Grand Order has a lot of room for him and he's still a poster child.Wait, this isn't about Sakura? It's about that?
I get that it's hard when fictional works affect you, especially certain characters, but unless you've really fell out of love with the franchise as a whole, it's somewhat hard for me to imagine the HF movie being the one to sway you away from it especially when the source material is the original work that featured said character (as you've outlined yourself with regards to the VN). Maybe it's something that's been building up and that particular scene is the straw that broke the camel's back for you?
Nevermind the fact that said character has been portrayed as a brutal villain in his own right throughout various entries in the franchise, wherein karmic scenarios kind of come with the territory with how cruel and explicit Type-Moon can be with its respective characters (I say this as someone who's a fan of the villain Lio Shirazumi from Kara no Kyoukai). Like MillyParis said, the character in question is still featured prominently and more respectfully in other works in the franchise, not to mention with an anime show on the horizon that will greatly feature him.
Now it's your own decision, but I can't imagine the HF movie being the sole catalyst to your waning interest since this sounds like something that you've thought about for quite some time. I can only guess that your investment in the franchise may have been slipping along the way, whether it be that your interests have changed (which is totally fine!) or something about the source genuinely bothered you on an emotional level (also fine!).
- Jenthehen a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°655901] Houseki no Kuni - Antarcticite (Good Smile Company)
- Attics can get particularly warm, depending where you live. Some figures will start bending a bit in the box over time if they're kept too warm for too long. Gravity is what does the actual bending, but it can happen more easily when the plastic is warm and pliable. Walking stance figures are the worst for this in my experience. If there's reinforcement in the legs, it might not happen, but I've had a few prize figures do this, or gotten older figures where the legs won't fit on the stand due to it. Can be fixed by warming the figure, bending the legs back then dousing the figure in cold water to help set it.
Plasticiser also stands a better chance of being leaked out if it's warm. This problem is a figure-by-figure basis - some will leak, others won't. Depends on what and how much was used when the figure was made. Can be remedied by washing the figure, but it's hard to get rid of all of it. I've seen a small minority of reports of this damaging the figure. I have one where a clear part has leaked, and I've avoided washing it as it seems to have leached out some of the dye with it. Clear parts are FAR more likely to have plasticiser issues in my experience. Clear bases are OK, it's the bits attached to the figure that are the issue.
Personally my "excess" figures are stored on a shelf in my wardrobe. Temperature is much more even in there, there's airflow and I don't have to put them back in the box ¬¬. I use my loft mostly for box storage.