- andyjaejunkwak a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°946026] Atelier Ryza ~Tokoyami no Joou to Himitsu no Kakurega~ - Lila Decyrus - 1/7 - Swimsuit Ver. (Wonderful Works) • Il y a 11 minutes
- Xenosagagirl3 a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°929485] Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Emilia - Shibuya Scramble Figure - 1/7 - Crystal Dress Ver. (Alpha Satellite, eStream) • Il y a 17 minutesDHL was 14,000 from amiami, if you are in the US why arent you buying/looking at getting her from TOM, its simply cheaper than amiami by a lot.
Thanks for the info. So just to double check you ordered her to the US from amiami for the 14,000 yen correct?
I've heard on reddit amiami didn't allow some Emilia crystal dress figures to ship DHL as it was too big, they must have changed that policy either before or after you got yours. Still $123 bucks for shipping yikes I figured it would expensive but it still blows me away. I didn't look into TOM as they ask for payment up front which is harder for me atm so I'd need to save for her as she isn't cheap. I took a look at them once I read your comment but unless I'm missing something the figure itself seems to run about $356 on TOM vs & $318 amiami. Now I do notice TOM has 50% off shipping on this figure for EMS or 100% off surface from their Japan warehouse which it lists this figure as coming from so maybe that's where your getting that it's a lot cheaper than amiami but I don't trust surface for such a fragile figure plus by the time you get it months later if it is broken it's less likely they can replace it as it will be sold out. Now 50% EMS isn't bad but I don't even know if EMS will ship such a big box based off size and weight as I don't know what those are for this figure. Plus EMS may be even more expensive so the 50% off shipping discount may come out to be about the same with amiami in the long run as your already saving $38 on the figure itself on amiami. There is just so much unknown sadly.
If am missing something about how TOM is lots cheaper for this figure please feel free to let me know what exactly I missed, I'd greatly appreciate it even. I thank you so very for your reply on how much you were charged as that gives me real food for thought. Have a great day!!
- bluex a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°1332601] Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Eris Boreas Greyrat (Ques Q) • Il y a 19 minutes
- Melian a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°1349242] Kaettekita Makaimura - Arthur (Dream Figures) • Il y a 21 minutes
- Kuromii a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°1331606] Piapro Characters - Hatsune Miku - F:Nex - 1/7 - Magical Mirai 2021 Ver. (FuRyu) • Il y a 27 minutes
Third, how exactly do you know what a 1/7 should be? Do you work at a figure company? Do you know what materials, labor, and shipping cost? Unless you know what the margins are on the figure, you don't really have the right to say the price isn't justified. What if the figure costs 20k to make? then 26.3k sure doesn't seem unreasonable to me.The bitching about prices constantly is boring. First of all, it's 26300 yen, not 30k. Second, 1/7s are creeping into the 20k price range in multiple manufacturers. This should not be a surprise anymore. If you don't think it's worth the price, don't buy it. But filling the entry with pages of screaming about prices is getting really old, really fast.
26.3k is the base price. I can't find anywhere that is actually offering her for that price. The magical mirai site you're meant to order her from offers her for around 29k, and BiJ offers her for just under 30k.
A 1/7 scale should not cost the same as a 1/4 scale (see this Miku 1/4 that released this year: ITEM #236103, and virtually any bunny 1/4). That is insane. It isn't justifiable. So yeah actually, everyone getting mad at the price is completely justified.
- Welcome to the board KayFaithJackson! :)
Please take the time to read our Community Guidelines.
If you need any help with the site, please have a look at the FAQ. Also, if you find a bug or have a suggestion, please report it to the appropriate discussion at the official MFC club.
Enjoy your stay! ^^
- Foxy-Sierra a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°1165238] Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken - Rimuru Tempest - Noodle Stopper Figure - A (AForce, Dragon Horse) • Il y a 36 minutes
- DitkasFiguren a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°676096] Original Character - Creator's Collection - "Witch of October 31st" Miss Orangette - 1/6 (Native) • Il y a 36 minutes