- TheDeadTexan a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°582604] Persona 5 - Sakura Futaba - 1/7 - Kaitou ver. (Amakuni, Hobby Japan)
- Iskana a posté un commentaire sur [Publication n°41323] September / October Loot — Happy Halloween!
Thanks for reading! :D Lamp Miku is indeed a unique Halloween design of Miku, I actually just noticed that the lamp posts are attached to her headband, which essentially means she’s wearing this huge ass dangling lamp headband lmao. And I definitely agree — more Halloween figures please!!!
Pffff, lovely, well she already has a giant head so her neck should be able to take the extra lamp post weight.
Just bc of this post did I actually order ITEM #676314 rn...
- KevinO562 a posté un commentaire sur [Publication n°41335] NEW Resin Statue Company Announced!! - ESPADA ART
- DearDemons a posté un commentaire sur [Publication n°41321] how much have you spent so far?
- Solarstormflare a posté un commentaire sur [Publication n°41335] NEW Resin Statue Company Announced!! - ESPADA ART
- 0crybaby0 a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°549359] DRAMAtical Murder - Ren - Seragaki Aoba - Wonderful Hobby Selection - 1/8 - Gothic ver. (Orange Rouge)
- OtakuReviews a posté un commentaire sur [Item n°674815] Original Character - Ochi Ripca - 1/5 (FOTS Japan)
- DearDemons a posté un commentaire sur [Publication n°41327] The most expensive figure that you own, is it worth it?My most expensive figure would be ITEM #396841 I probably spent $200.00 usd on her then another $100.00 for shipping alone. I probably pre-ordered her a year in advance, but I definitely don't regret it as I have made it my life's mission to own every single Card captor Sakura figure made, so no regrets. I thought about it for a very long time originally I was going to chicken out and get the variant but decided that for $100.00 I should get the one I want. It was worth it.