- 65 en tant que Distributor
- 8 en tant que Producer
- 3,997 en tant que Manufacturer
- 327 en tant que Copyright holder
- 8 en tant que Manufacturer
- 22 en tant que Copyright holder
- 3 en tant que Developer
- 1 en tant que Publisher
- 1 en tant que Producer
Takara Tomy, known in English as Tomy Company, Ltd., is a Japanese toy, children's merchandise and entertainment company created from the merger of two companies: Tomy (founded in 1924 as Tomiyama, changing the name to Tomy in 1963) and long-time rival Takara (founded in 1955). The 2 companies merged on March 1, 2006 and the new company has its headquarters in Katsushika, Tokyo.
Except where otherwise noted, text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.