Évaluations • Big in Japan
- Great place to pre-orderI have used Biginjap extensively to pre-order figures. They have a great selection and the prices are competitive. Customer service is also very good. They respond to emails and complex requests in good English. The packing of the boxes are also very professional and I only had one figure box out of ~30 that was dented on the top (stuff happens I guess on international shipping).
The shipping prices in the past used to be very competitive with Fedex International for USA customers. However recently the FedEx prices have gone up to the point that it's basically comparable to Amiami. Due to the shipping price increases the total price is likely comparable to Amiami and Amiami offers points for purchases whereas Biginjap does not. Biginjap shipping price may be slightly cheaper than Amiami still because their boxes are not as thick and they do not use so much paper padding as Amiami.
- Big in Japan Customer ReviewExcellent shop especially for offering options to either pay up-front or pay later. Lots of affordable and efficient shipping options. Customer service is amazing as the support responds quickly by e-mail. Items are packed carefully when shipped. Would absolutely recommend to everyone!
- Excellent siteJ'ai pré commandé sur ce site et dès l'arrivée en stock elle m'a immédiatement été envoyé.
L'emballage était parfait et la figurine bien protégé. :)
J'ai fais une autre pré commande hier et dans les options de paiement j'ai pu mettre "payer plus tard avec Paypal " soit lors de la sortie de la figurine en janvier.
J'aime beaucoup le fait que sur le site on peut trouvé un convertisseur de monnaie.
- No probs here....I find it a little disturbing how a lot of people have had problems with BnJ, but I've had hardly any. In fact, the only time I didn't get an item I ordered was when they notified me they made a mistake and were out of stock...they refunded my money immediately. Other than that, I've ordered a half dozen times or so and gotten every one about the time they promised...
- My favorite shopBig in Japan has some of the best prices around (many times even cheaper than Amiami) and they declare lower values for items, which is great for non-US customers. They pack their products well enough, and you're given to option to pay on checkout or later, once the figure is released. You got a number of shipping options at a good price (when compared to other sites).
They have a notification system that lets you know when an out of stock figure is back in stock (that's how I snagged ITEM #143923 there!). All in all, I highly recommend Big in Japan.
- 56 évaluations