• 3 réponses
  • BroetchenRegular Boarder
    Broetchen
    • Non
    • Il y a 4 ans
    • Germany
    Il y a 3 ans • MàJ Il y a 3 ans
    Hello!

I've e-mailed GSC last week about a defect figure but they haven't replied to me. So today I saw that they have an online form which I just have to fill out for them. I tried doing that multiple times but it always gives me an error message regarding the pictures I upload.
    I already cut down the size and now it just says "check the file". I don't know what that means.
    Has anyone had a similar problem and knows how to fix this?

Edit:
    I figured it out.
    You'll have to give the pictures proper titles that don't consist of only numbers.
  • 4Arnd4ア一ンドAdministrator
    4Arnd
    • Non
    • Il y a 8 ans
    • United Kingdom
    Il y a 3 ans
    Broetchen (Il y a 3 ans) #3967568Hello!

I've e-mailed GSC last week about a defect figure but they haven't replied to me. So today I saw that they have an online form which I just have to fill out for them. I tried doing that multiple times but it always gives me an error message regarding the pictures I upload.
    I already cut down the size and now it just says "check the file". I don't know what that means.

Hmm, it only says "keep below 1MB in size". May try a different format or file ending, jpg instead of jpeg or vice versa.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/pics/b/mfc180x80.png . https://en.facebookbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/FB-fLogo-Blue-broadcast-2.png . Twitter .
  • BroetchenRegular Boarder
    Broetchen
    • Non
    • Il y a 4 ans
    • Germany
    Il y a 3 ans
    4Arnd (Il y a 3 ans) #3967579Broetchen (Il y a 3 ans) #3967568Hello!

Hmm, it only says "keep below 1MB in size". May try a different format or file ending, jpg instead of jpeg or vice versa.

Yes, it says that before you try to send the form. But I just figured out what I did wrong. Apparently I can not send pictures that are titled with numbers but I have to give them proper names/descriptions.
    Thank you for trying to help, though!
  • 3 réponses
  • Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.