The Question and answer clubquestion about nendoroid hair / custom nendoroid

2 réponses

• 2 réponses
  • melonbreaddRegular Boarder
    melonbreadd
    • Non
    • Il y a 1 mois
    Il y a 1 mois
    i'm trying to make a Death the Kid nendoroid / obitsu, from an obitsu 11 doll i have.
    so far, i have the head and the body assembled and it looks like this:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2mc7sxd.jpg

for those who don't know the character (i'm assuming most of you do, but), he looks like this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/747844354727829504/l8QaxNTd_400x400.jpg

my goal for the end of the project is for the hair on the head to be part of a piece of an already existing nendoroid (so that means i don't want to use doll hair for this project...but if i have to, i will)

what i'm wondering is: if i buy a nendoroid hair piece from an existing nendoroid in the color black, is it possible to paint the white stripes on his hair onto the hair piece? i'm assuming it is but i'm not 100% sure..also, if i were to paint the stripes what type of paint should i use? i'm assuming acrylic but then again, i could be completely wrong. so i was hoping if anybody had advice on this. thanks so much! :-)

( also, does anyone have general tips on painting a custom face onto a blank obitsu head? i've seen some examples on google and the Parabox website, where they make the doll heads- but if anybody has any extra advice for painting the face, such as types of brushes or an idea on how to make the lines smoother/straighter or what type of paint / sealer is most commonly used...that would be great!! thankfully, i've had experience with painting things before, plus i'm currently in a painting class in college, so it should be do-able. any advice for painting on the doll head would be useful, though. thanks!)
  • melonbreaddRegular Boarder
    melonbreadd
    • Non
    • Il y a 1 mois
    Il y a 1 mois
    oh shoot! i forgot to mention, i'm not sure if nendoroid hair pieces work on an obitsu head. so if i'm wrong about that, please let me know so i can try to find an alternative. thanks!!
  • 2 réponses
  • Rejoignez le club pour prendre part à la discussion.